Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian TS Lucy - Glasgow  (Read 6597 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4773592) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Alphabet

External Link/Members Only

Meet was last week in Glasgow but she now looks to be in Aberdeen going by her profile.

Booked for an hour for £160. Ground floor flat not far from the Barras with parking nearby and fairly discrete, flat was clean too.

Arrived on time and was offered a shower but I'd just come from home so declined. Lucy was friendly, English was good and the photos on Birch Place are definitely her.

Straight down to business with FK (not too deep but I was fine with that), OWO both ways and then moving onto fucking her. Lucy in between pops was very chatty which I was fine with but I know from some reviews other folk aren't so if that would annoy you then Lucy won't be for you. Round 2 I fucked her again and then I was done and out the door before the hour was up but that was down to me and there didn't feel like any clock watching on her part.

If she's in Glasgow again I'd probably go back to see her again.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Just a couple of questions -
What height is she?
Does she come across as mainly top or bottom?
Thx in advance

Offline Alphabet

Just a couple of questions -
What height is she?
Does she come across as mainly top or bottom?
Thx in advance

I'd guess at around 5'6 or so, definitely not tall.  Mainly bottom but had no issues getting hard like some other TS do.

Offline The Monk

Like the review on my hot list for my Next TS