Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK - Newcastle  (Read 4214 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online bbanks

External Link/Members Only

£100/30 mins

Punt happened within the last 4 weeks.

Called to arrange booking the same day, text me the postcode and headed to the venue which is a private apartment on Queen St at Newcastle Quayside. On street parking a few quid per hour.

After arriving I text Sofia to let her know, she told me the building and said the door (communal entrance) was open. It was not. I phoned and she tried to buzz me in but that didn’t work, then a Latin looking young lad came out the door for a smoke so I entered as he left. By the sounds of previous reviews this may be her cousin. This was mildly annoying as it’s a busy street and the door is slap bang between two shops, luckily for me I wear a hi-vis tabard when not working from the office so I sort of blended in with the usual workers you see in big cities without giving them a second thought.

The girl….FUCK ME she is stunning. As soon as I seen her I immediately asked for an hour appointment for £200 but she didn’t have time between appointments unfortunately.

Jumped in the shower, clean towels and toiletries were provided and onto the bed for some action. Fantastic OWO delivered with enthusiasm, and eventually onto doggy style where I blew my beans into the bag. She removed the condom and gave me some wipes afterwards.

Left feeling very happy, I’ve been after an appointment with Sofia for years but never had the bottle to go through with it, like most of you TS curious lads I bet…but I’m so glad I did.

Reputation thoroughly deserved. 10/10 from me.

Enjoy.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Glad you enjoyed it. I swore i would’nt go back to her. She popped up last week in the toon sounds like same location on quayside. I fought really hard not to arrange with her. I caved and messaged her but she had already left newcastle.

Online bbanks

Admin can you move to main TS section? I appear to have left the review under the regional section  :dash: