Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grumpy old men - So what's pissed you off today?  (Read 49867 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

A top find  :thumbsup:
Brilliant by Wanksy  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

“People will drive over the same pothole and forget about it,” Wanksy said in an interview
“Suddenly you draw something amusing around it, everyone sees it, and it either gets reported or fixed.”
A Bury Council spokesman disagreed:
Painting obscene graffiti around potholes will not get them repaired any quicker, but simply waste valuable time and resources, and is considered vandalism.”

48 hours & ta-da fixed, i beg to differ

Considered vandalism, bless the bell end(s) at the council
I wonder if Wanksy is trembling ? I think not  :D
Can you imagine if it went to Court, Wanksy would have lawyers offering their support & the council would be slaughtered
The case would be laughed out of Court

I see some copy cats popping up around the country  :yahoo:
I've got some white hammerite paint in the shed, this will work wont it ?  ;)

Just be careful you don't get run over doing your work of art  :D

Online Blackpool Rock

After another cyclist friend was injured by potholes, Wanksy, a graffiti artist for some, a hooligan for others from Greater Manchester, England, decided to act. He used washable paint to draw graffiti tags shaped like penises around potholes in his neighborhood, and suddenly, they were repaired in 48 hours.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Pure class  :thumbsup:

Online Blackpool Rock

Is it National drive like a cunt weekend  :unknown:

Can't remember the last time I had any sort of road rage but just had 2 this morning plus some cunt cut me up queue jumping yesterday  :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Is it National drive like a cunt weekend  :unknown:

Can't remember the last time I had any sort of road rage but just had 2 this morning plus some cunt cut me up queue jumping yesterday  :dash:

I think the standard of driving in this country is getting worse, tailgaters, drivers who don't know how to indicate, traffic light amber gamblers , drivers in the wrong lane who cut you up, drivers who pull out of side roads in front of you who see you coming but pull out any way so you have to slow right down , the list is endless.  :angry: 

Online jackdaw

Offline webpunter

When you buy an overpriced supposedly 'easy to cook' ready meal
Which has like cooking time xx mins showing on the packaging
You like the look of it & in the trolley / basket it goes
Out of the fridge it comes & a first look at the cooking destructions
Fuck me like three of four different times, gotta cook in order
And you need silver foil, well include it you c***s
Should have got a deliveroo or a 'badly packed' kebab, i lurve the latter

Online Blackpool Rock

Webby's post #955 has just triggered a long standing sore at the back of my mind  :diablo:

I bought a fucking plane (for plaining wood before some smart arse says they don't sell aircraft) once from B&Q only to get it home and find out you then needed to file the fucking blade to a specific angle before using the cunt  :dash:

Just sell it with a bastard blade already at the correct angle. oh no too fucking easy that, far better to get me going back to buy another fucking tool.
Anyway I didn't bother and the thing is still sat unused rusting away somewhere, thankfully it didn't cost much

Offline webpunter

Train strikes. Again!

And the cunts at the passport office
Holiday plans for some up the spout
Maybe people who havent been on holiday since the virus & they've somehow saved up to afford sky high flights & holidays

As they are going on strike for five weeks make sure they dont get paid
So any wage increase is meaningless, more lost than gained
& it will bleed the unions dry supporting wages

Top tip, renew passport well early
When you ain't gonna be travelling anytime soon

The Gambia contingent on here take note !
Can you imagine the tank draining trip being curtailed  :scare:

Offline webpunter

Webby's post #955 has just triggered a long standing sore at the back of my mind  :diablo:

I bought a fucking plane (for plaining wood before some smart arse says they don't sell aircraft) once from B&Q only to get it home and find out you then needed to file the fucking blade to a specific angle before using the cunt  :dash:

Just sell it with a bastard blade already at the correct angle. oh no too fucking easy that, far better to get me going back to buy another fucking tool.
Anyway I didn't bother and the thing is still sat unused rusting away somewhere, thankfully it didn't cost much

I refer the house to @BR's post #956
A sore at the back of your mind is better than somewhere else
I both understand & sympathise
As for plaining IMO the best approach is to GSI
Unless of course you like fiddling around in your shed  ;)
I do like this now & again, a chance to persuse a back copy of readers wives and / or razzle to boot  :yahoo:

Offline contentguy

Maybe people who havent been on holiday since the virus & they've somehow saved up to afford sky high flights & holidays

As they are going on strike for five weeks make sure they dont get paid
So any wage increase is meaningless, more lost than gained
& it will bleed the unions dry supporting wages

Top tip, renew passport well early
When you ain't gonna be travelling anytime soon

The Gambia contingent on here take note !
Can you imagine the tank draining trip being curtailed  :scare:

Google PCS Strike Fund, they’re targeting “key departments” and funding the workers to strike.

Offline ulstersubbie

I am with you on this. My passport expired in 2019 and I was going to renew this year online. Bugger that now, will go for the one week renewal costing a whopping £155, cheeky f**"ers!

Offline webpunter

I am with you on this. My passport expired in 2019 and I was going to renew this year online. Bugger that now, will go for the one week renewal costing a whopping £155, cheeky f**"ers!

Make sure you get all the details correct
Even down to the level of completing the form in the same colour pen [n/a if online], i kid you not
After the pen i was using ran out, silly me
They are utter pedantic cunts
Best part of a day wasted travelling + getting a new form completed, in the same colour pen
And countersigned no less
I really do hope the passport office develop systems like digital passport scanners used when you are coming back from a trip into one of the airports
And most almost all of em get the spanish archer treatment
As for one week renewal, good luck

Offline timsussex

Google PCS Strike Fund, they’re targeting “key departments” and funding the workers to strike.

of course they are  wouldnt you do the same ?

60 odd years ago I called my father a shipyard worker - stupid for striking; he knew that they would strike for a week or two and accept a weak compromise. Then they would all accept extra overtime for a month to catch up. I pointed out that if they waited till a week before the next launch then walked out when all the knobs had accepted invitations and the penalty clauses were due to kick in then things would be different.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 11:14:21 pm by timsussex »

Offline billybobsmith

Neighbours f*$£ing dogs again.  Bark, howl, bark, howl......nearly 2 hrs straight now and should last for at least another 6 hrs whilst they're out.  Few seconds of quiet and then it starts again and again and again.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Neighbours f*$£ing dogs again.  Bark, howl, bark, howl......nearly 2 hrs straight now and should last for at least another 6 hrs whilst they're out.  Few seconds of quiet and then it starts again and again and again.

Look online for devices that deter dogs barking by emitting a tone that hurts dog's ears when they bark and put it outside as near to the source as you can but still on your property.

Offline Squire Haggard

Look online for devices that deter dogs barking by emitting a tone that hurts dog's ears when they bark and put it outside as near to the source as you can but still on your property.

I never knew such things existed, but a quick check confirms they do. An alternative would be a loud persistent dog whistle in the hope that it drives the mutts crazy, making them wreck the inside of the house and/or tire them out  :) Of course there's always the alternative of having a polite chat with the owners.

Luckily, I only hear a very occasional bark from next door. Its not a barking breed. Some breeds are notorious barkers, which Billybobsmith might be plagued with.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:13:58 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline FiveKnuckles

Absolutely fuming.  :angry:

My teenage nephew asked my sister (his aunt) for £125 limited edition trainers for his birthday.  She ordered him size 8.5 online and they're huge.  He asked her to swap to the size he currently wears not taking into consideration growing feet.  I asked his dad to take him to JD sports to try the shoes in different sizes but he says get him the size he wants.
What really pisses me off is that the dad stays at home all day doing F-A, whilst wifey earns the bread.  My sis is someone that doesn't refuse.  :dash:  Pretty sure my nephews mum doesn't know about his £125 request and would be equally pissed off.

I drove my nephew to JD sports to try different sizes.  The guy says go larger with growing feet.  He literally has to jump 1 full size as they don't do 7.5 in the style he wants (7, 8, 8.5).  Equivalent non-limited edition trainers are £60-80 and come in size 7.5.  It's converse chuck taylors btw, every kid has regular chucks to beat up.

Spoilt generation  :angry: 

I message my brother to say I can't believe his son asked for £125 trainers.  His response was "I don't think he did, she just got them for him."  All he got for his son was a birthday cake and family dinner at nandos.  Freeloading cunts
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 01:42:27 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline akauya

[...]

Aside from all that - I hope you changed enough details so as not to out yourself.  :hi:

Offline FiveKnuckles

Aside from all that - I hope you changed enough details so as not to out yourself.  :hi:

:D  Of course.   But if he/she is reading this... GO GET A F'ING JOB! 

Offline george r

My teenage nephew asked my sister (his aunt) for £125 limited edition trainers for his birthday.  She ordered him size 8.5 online and they're huge.  He asked her to swap to the size he currently wears not taking into consideration growing feet.  I asked his dad to take him to JD sports to try the shoes in different sizes but he says get him the size he wants.
What really pisses me off is that the dad stays at home all day doing F-A, whilst wifey earns the bread.  My sis is someone that doesn't refuse.  :dash:  Pretty sure my nephews mum doesn't know about his £125 request and would be equally pissed off.

I drove my nephew to JD sports to try different sizes.  The guy says go larger with growing feet.  He literally has to jump 1 full size as they don't do 7.5 in the style he wants (7, 8, 8.5).  Equivalent non-limited edition trainers are £60-80 and come in size 7.5.  It's converse chuck taylors btw, every kid has regular chucks to beat up.

I message my brother to say I can't believe his son asked for £125 trainers.  His response was "I don't think he did, she just got them for him."  All he got for his son was a birthday cake and family dinner at nandos.  Freeloading cunts

thanks for the new trainers  ;)

Offline RandomGuy99

Head hunters sending you random emails asking if you're interested in a new job.

Offline PilotMan

Head hunters sending you random emails asking if you're interested in a new job.

Sorry about that, I found a new pillow fluffer now  :D

Offline FiveKnuckles

thanks for the new trainers  ;)

It's OK.  Just take some pictures for your insta/tictoc tonight.  They're going back tomorrow and exchange them £5 plimsolls from fleabay :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

I message my brother to say I can't believe his son asked for £125 trainers.  His response was "I don't think he did, she just got them for him."  All he got for his son was a birthday cake and family dinner at nandos.  Freeloading cunts :D

They always say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Can't say that's ever happened to me  :unknown: obviously I'm not important enough  :rolleyes:

Offline Jonestown

Hoards of delivery scooter boys (& girls now) descending on me at like The Furies when ever I try to drive anywhere, at anytime. In particular the fat fuckers who can only ride a bike with two wheels at the front and have little sense of how wide the bike is, the ones who dangle their feet down below the foot rests, and finally the ones who don’t have self cancelling indicators. And don’t get me started on how they can get insurance for doing commercial work on a provisional license.

Offline webpunter

Hoards of delivery scooter boys (& girls now) descending on me at like The Furies when ever I try to drive anywhere, at anytime. In particular the fat fuckers who can only ride a bike with two wheels at the front and have little sense of how wide the bike is, the ones who dangle their feet down below the foot rests, and finally the ones who don’t have self cancelling indicators. And don’t get me started on how they can get insurance for doing commercial work on a provisional license.

Quality  :lol:
Its not only how wide the bike is, but how wide their fat arses are
You can be certain that whatever the 'average' breaking distances supposedly are they will be much longer with some 20stone+ fat fucker on it

Just as bad / worse are the twats who ride round on e-scooters like they are so cool
Including on pavements
Like fuck they are cool
'e-scooter wanker' the same as 'bus wanker' springs to mind
A pedestrian being taken out can lead to serious injury or death
e-scooters dont tend to do too well when it comes to encounters with tipper lorries, so riders should try slowing down

Offline webpunter

On the subject of fat fuckers [FF] your heart sinks on a plane & there's one sitting on the same row
Even from 20 rows away walking down the plane you look to see which row you are next to & try & rapidly count ahead  :scare:
Its dangerous, should there be a crash its pretty likely that the seats will snap off holding some FF
It gets worse as their fat body & arms spill over into your personal space
Sweaty fuckers too & they seem to think that whoever is next to them wants to engage in conversation, coz they are jolly
Fuck off i want a convo

Had such a thing happen & I had a polite discrete conversation with one of the more senior cabin staff
Saying that i wasn't sitting next to 'that', glancing over
Discrete coz not the type of thing to do, fat shaming etc
Was told that i couldn't sit in a different seat, none supposedly available
I said fine i'll get off the plane & get a different one to wherever
They said i wouldn't get a refund, i said no problemo
I was asked if bags in the hold them checking the same, answer = yes
10 mins before take-off this would cause a delay to find & remove my stowed bag
Miraculously a new better seat appeared thankfully not close to my original one
I got daggers from the FF as whilst being discrete it was pretty obvious what the convo was

On seeing a really large FF boarding the plane the cabin staff must get a sinking feeling wondering if there are gonna be problems
& they have to be ever so polite tippy toe carefully
I feel for them in a tricky situation

Online Punterperson1971

People In the middle of aisles having a conversation with others who won’t move out way as you try to go past,even after saying excuse me politely they just stand there and also people putting there pushchairs or trolleys in the aisle of a busy supermarket and also those who try and get on a with wide double buggy onto a fairly packed bus going over people’s feet without an apology. :dash:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:07:52 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline webpunter

People In the middle of aisles having a conversation with others who won’t move out way as you try to go past,even after saying excuse me politely they just stand there and also people putting there pushchairs or trolleys in the aisle of a busy supermarket and also those who try and get on a with wide double buggy onto a fairly packed bus going over people’s feet without an apology. :dash:

serves you right for going on a bus
i try to avoid like the plague with only a few exceptions & hopefully no one i know has seen me get on or off
buses are fine, for school trips & thats it

Offline David1970

i try to avoid like the plague with only a few exceptions & hopefully no one i know has seen me get on or off

Offline ulstersubbie

People In the middle of aisles having a conversation with others who won’t move out way as you try to go past,even after saying excuse me politely they just stand there

I just shove them out of the way, being polite with these selfish idiots won't work.

Offline mr.bluesky

As Jay would say on The inbetweeners 

:D

Offline timsussex

My 80 year old neighbour has ear problems and every couple of years has had one of her ears syringed. to remove wax. Last week her GP told her that she needs another syringing but they no longer offer it and she should go to Specsavers!
Who will happily do it - for £75!

Offline Murphy54

My 80 year old neighbour has ear problems and every couple of years has had one of her ears syringed. to remove wax. Last week her GP told her that she needs another syringing but they no longer offer it and she should go to Specsavers!
Who will happily do it - for £75!

I suffer with the same problem. The doctor hasn’t done this for a few years now.
I go to a local independent audiologist for wax removal. Charges £30 per ear. No one does syringing any more. It’s considered a danger to hearing that’s why doctors have stopped doing it.
Olive oil drops twice a day for 4’days before the appointment and he uses a tiny camera to see what’s happening and an attachment to scrape
The crap out.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:37:42 pm by Murphy54 »

Offline willie loman

I suffer with the same problem. The doctor hasn’t done this for a few years now.
I go to a local independent audiologist for wax removal. Charges £30 per ear. No one does syringing any more. It’s considered a danger to hearing that’s why doctors have stopped doing it.
Olive oil drops twice a day for 4’days before the appointment and he uses a tiny camera to see what’s happening and an attachment to scrape
The crap out.
i am glad that the nhs is not offering this, most people especially pensioners can afford to pay for this sort of stuff.

Offline webpunter

i am glad that the nhs is not offering this, most people especially pensioners can afford to pay for this sort of stuff.

the nhs / GPs have more than enough to do
hopefully it will free up time for much more important healthcare provision

Offline hullad

Sick of hearing about the Sussexes, pair of self seeeking twats who stabbed the family in the back, front and everywhere else. Now they won't come to the Coronation unless they get a prominant seating near to his brother, get security paid,  get a Place on the Balcony at the end.

Do one  :manhater:

No one is interested neither in either if you, disfunction pillocks . Your not wanted in THE USA and to maintain your netflix deal you have to be central at the coronation.

You will be shunned by the Royal family and quite rightly 500 years ago you would have both lost your heads.

Offline webpunter

on the subject of healthcare fat fuckers piss me off
there are a few people who have a medical condition
other than for these unfortunate individuals most fat fuckers get fat coz of the amount of food they stuff in their gobs
gluttons
they cost the nhs millions with numerous health issues brought on by excessive weight
occasionally when they need medical care they can't be moved by ambulance staff & need the fire brigade to attend
hopefully no fires which need attending to whilst they are doing this

you see a couple of fat fuckers waddling down the high street 
they've somehow managed to spawn a little un
the unfortunate child has no chance, darwin evolution & all that
do they not realise what they are inflicting upon the child ?  :rolleyes:

Offline WARSZAWA16

For anybody having issues with hardened ear wax, it might be worth trying Otex Express Ear Drops. Comes in a little brown and white box and costs about £6. Always works for me anyway, and avoids the needs for syringing I have found.

Offline webpunter

Sick of hearing about the Sussexes, pair of self seeeking twats who stabbed the family in the back, front and everywhere else. Now they won't come to the Coronation unless they get a prominant seating near to his brother, get security paid,  get a Place on the Balcony at the end.

Do one  :manhater:

No one is interested neither in either if you, disfunction pillocks . Your not wanted in THE USA and to maintain your netflix deal you have to be central at the coronation.

You will be shunned by the Royal family and quite rightly 500 years ago you would have both lost your heads.

+1000
Harry will be a spare
A spare prick, at a Coronation

Netflix are hemorrhaging customers & cash
How much have this pair of up their own arses self entitled tosspots managed to con out of Netflix ?
I'm pretty sure that for the US senior management @ Netflix the [very expensive] lure of meeting british royalty is rapidly wearing off
I'd write off the investment & not bother with future programming
Tho for the yanks they are fascinated by british 'royalty'
Proves how stupid most of them are
Expect more drivel, tho Netflix will pile the pressure on
Lets see what @team-smeg [spare & meg combined] come up with

External Link/Members Only
What’s the reason behind Harry and Meghan calling Lilibet ‘princess’?
When they have been so critical of the institution to which the titles belong why would the Sussexes want to accept them for their children?

Explain that H&M  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

For anybody having issues with hardened ear wax, it might be worth trying Otex Express Ear Drops. Comes in a little brown and white box and costs about £6. Always works for me anyway, and avoids the needs for syringing I have found.

Yep
Do this once in a while
Get an ear dropper syringe jobby & use a few drops of olive oil more frequently
Do NOT use Johnsons  :D

Offline RandomGuy99

My GP still does it, but you do have to use drops for 14 days before to soften the wax.

Offline timsussex

My GP still does it, but you do have to use drops for 14 days before to soften the wax.

apparently some GPs still offer it but many don't

Another example of Nonational Health Service

Offline ProjectFun

When my Doctor stopped doing syringing and I found out how much it would cost elsewhere,I bought a thing off Amazon,its a spray bottle with piece of tube on and a noozle on the end that fits in your ear and you spray warm water into your ear.I've used it twice on badly blocked ears and its worked really well with no ill effects.It is really messy though so I stand in the bath and do it now,its really surprising how much wax will come out. 

Offline mr.bluesky

on the subject of healthcare fat fuckers piss me off
there are a few people who have a medical condition
other than for these unfortunate individuals most fat fuckers get fat coz of the amount of food they stuff in their gobs
gluttons
they cost the nhs millions with numerous health issues brought on by excessive weight
occasionally when they need medical care they can't be moved by ambulance staff & need the fire brigade to attend
hopefully no fires which need attending to whilst they are doing this

you see a couple of fat fuckers waddling down the high street 
they've somehow managed to spawn a little un
the unfortunate child has no chance, darwin evolution & all that
do they not realise what they are inflicting upon the child ?  :rolleyes:

These fat fuckers will always blame over active glands. Over active knife and fork more like ,and have you ever noticed how many of them use those electric mobility scooters. It's not because they are disabled it's because they are too fat to walk.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:59:55 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline shed

These fat fuckers will always blame over active glands. Over active knife and fork more like

Why is it that grossly overweight people (fat fuckers as some refer to) always appear to be jolly, happy and enjoy life. :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Why is it that grossly overweight people (fat fuckers as some refer to) always appear to be jolly, happy and enjoy life. :hi:

Is it because they are constantly thinking about food 🤔

Offline WASA38

When my Doctor stopped doing syringing and I found out how much it would cost elsewhere,I bought a thing off Amazon,its a spray bottle with piece of tube on and a noozle on the end that fits in your ear and you spray warm water into your ear.I've used it twice on badly blocked ears and its worked really well with no ill effects.It is really messy though so I stand in the bath and do it now,its really surprising how much wax will come out.

Me too, except I do it weekly whilst in the bath and all my past problems with earwax are now history.

My bulb-and-nozzle device, also from Amazon or maybe ebay was marketed for anal irrigation ! A task for which it was much less well designed.