Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheetah Thai Ladyboy - Loughborough  (Read 4244 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5866814) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Bobsballs

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 Minutes

Saw cheetah and few weeks ago.

Arranged by texts, no issues.

Flat near the city centre, metered parking or there is a small shop with customer parking near by, I bought a pack of gum and used the ATM there so was a customer.

She is good looking with an amazing body, wouldn't know she was a bloke if you meet her in a club, you would be in for a surprise when you got her home.

Started with good kissing and exploring each others bodies, when she got her cock out I was worried, it was small and shrivelled up but after some encouragement it got real hard and looked good, mutual OWO and she tasted good. Decent size, not to small but didn't hurt my jaw giving her head. about 5 inches rock hard.
I dont usually get fucked but her cock was so nice I couldn't resist, she eased in and fucked me good and hard. Finished in her mouth with her cock in mine.

bit of chat afterwards whilst I got dressed and out the door in just over 30 minutes.

Another good punt and the best TS I have had, I see she is back in town today and I'm busy trying to make and excuse to leave the house for few hours to se her.

Offline Pb1271

Similar experience 3 weeks ago when she was here sorry not had time to add review

She actually gave me £20 back as finished earlier than expected

Great attitude and body

Offline randyandy1174

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 Minutes

Saw cheetah and few weeks ago.

Arranged by texts, no issues.

Flat near the city centre, metered parking or there is a small shop with customer parking near by, I bought a pack of gum and used the ATM there so was a customer.

She is good looking with an amazing body, wouldn't know she was a bloke if you meet her in a club, you would be in for a surprise when you got her home.

Started with good kissing and exploring each others bodies, when she got her cock out I was worried, it was small and shrivelled up but after some encouragement it got real hard and looked good, mutual OWO and she tasted good. Decent size, not to small but didn't hurt my jaw giving her head. about 5 inches rock hard.
I dont usually get fucked but her cock was so nice I couldn't resist, she eased in and fucked me good and hard. Finished in her mouth with her cock in mine.

bit of chat afterwards whilst I got dressed and out the door in just over 30 minutes.

Another good punt and the best TS I have had, I see she is back in town today and I'm busy trying to make and excuse to leave the house for few hours to se her.

Great review and is on my Hotlist, how tall is she?