Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS massage - Worcester  (Read 7177 times)

Offline Reginald Poofter

Review is of a TS provider, if that is not your thing, don't read on.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 total (£40 + £20 happy ending)

Comms: All done via text, booked the day before, confirmed on the morning

Location: works from her home in the St. John's area of Worcester

Massage takes place in a converted front room of her house. Was asked for payment up front (the £40), she then left me to strip off while she went to put the money away and change her top.

On to the massage table face down. A towel was placed over my backside but not really sure why as it was removed within about 30 seconds. Massage was very good and sensual, plenty of credit card swipes and touching of my balls and I was already getting quite aroused.

After about half an hour was asked to turn over and she then enquired if she was massaging "that" too, whilst pointing at my penis. I said "Yes," to which she replied "£20". She also whispered to be quiet, putting her finger to her lips, indicating that there was almost certainly someone else in the house (and as I was leaving I did hear a radio coming from an upstairs open window).

I asked if it was okay to touch her and she said yes, but that it would "cost more to get her cock out."  I knew she was a TS and it wasn't an issue, it was part of the reason I went to see her, but from what I remember there is nothing advertising her as a TS on her web page and it was never mentioned in either the texts or when I arrived. Maybe she thinks people just know, but I knew and was a bit startled by her comments, I can't imagine how someone who didn't know would react. I ended up staying away from her cock anyway, had a feel of her ass and she lifted her top up (no bra) so I could play with her breasts. Cracking boob job and she has a really toned stomach too, so expect she works out/runs.

I'd been away for a long weekend break so was only a few minutes before I came, but had a pretty intense orgasm, whilst at the same time trying to not make too much noise.

She then continued with massaging my front, shoulders, head for the remainder of the time. In the past I'd been use to having the happy ending right at the very end, so it was something of a different experience.

Checked my phone when I left, and had been there pretty much bang on the hour.

The girl was nice (I'm useless at guessing but I'd say mid-30s, maybe a tad older), not much in the way of conversation mind (lack of English?) and what there was was mainly small talk and pleasantries.

Would recommend, and my back felt fantastic after visiting her. I'm guessing there is more on offer (if it costs to get her cock out) but how much, I don't know.

Offline Mrinyourface

Can confirm you can get her cock out and even have a suck if that's your thing. I review her a few years back 😁 lovely girl and love visiting her. One of Worcesters best!

Offline Tryitonce

Good review buddy,, may venture over and have a play  :thumbsup:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

That’s incredibly cheap for a TS, the average hourly rate on Birchplace seems to be around £150.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I saw this one when travelling on the M5 a good few months back. I forgot to review.

I had a very, very good experience and noted she has a very rounded bell end which was dripping pre cum.

Ended up going with the flow and really getting into it. I like seeing TS girls but 99% of the time I top and only allow oral on me.

During my encounter I was really enjoy sucking as she remained rock solid and was passionate, before I allowed her to give my ass a good seeing to on the table. Ended up with her cumming a good salty load in my mouth.

I haven't been down that way again but wouldn't hesitate to visit.

Offline James10

Was thinking of booking in next time I’m down that way? She looks tall, is she? And does she cum heavy?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 05:08:13 pm by James10 »

Offline Tryitonce

Good evening fellowship  :hi:

Visited today so will post a review in the massage section tomorrow.

Offline harrypix

When you say rounded what do you mean? Aren't they all rounded? How long and thick? Cheers.

I saw this one when travelling on the M5 a good few months back. I forgot to review.

I had a very, very good experience and noted she has a very rounded bell end which was dripping pre cum.

Ended up going with the flow and really getting into it. I like seeing TS girls but 99% of the time I top and only allow oral on me.

During my encounter I was really enjoy sucking as she remained rock solid and was passionate, before I allowed her to give my ass a good seeing to on the table. Ended up with her cumming a good salty load in my mouth.

I haven't been down that way again but wouldn't hesitate to visit.

Offline Pb1271

Any luck with the review?
Thanks

Offline nezbleu

how was she??  thinking of going down to worcester!

Offline shed

Was thinking of booking in next time I’m down that way? She looks tall, is she? And does she cum heavy?

Is she feminine looking or have a masculine toned face

Offline Chris1990mcr

I thought that she was quite a decent looking ladyboy, probs late 30s but toned and trim - Attitude was immense though, keen to please, very horny and the way I felt when I saw her was like she was really really horny and just wanted to get off. It was a great encounter.

Ended up sucking her off and being fucked on a massage table. Was brilliant.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:08:17 pm by Chris1990mcr »

Offline fredm1974

I thought that she was quite a decent looking ladyboy, probs late 30s but toned and trim - Attitude was immense though, keen to please, very horny and the way I felt when I saw her was like she was really really horny and just wanted to get off. It was a great encounter.

Ended up sucking her off and being fucked on a massage table. Was brilliant.

Do you take your own protection or did she provide?