Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS-Wiwe - Stevenage - worth the wait  (Read 1438 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822620) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JohnHerts

After seeing some positive reviews on here (and her pics!) I have been waiting a while for her to return to Stevenage. Glad I saved money for her

I had a shitty day as we both got stuck in bad traffic (not together lol) after an accident on the A1. This was her first day back in Stevenage so she was on her way. I had arrived in Stevenage first a bit after appointment time but she was not there yet.  I hung around until she was there but couldn’t find the place (shithole flats behind shops). When I turned up 10 mins late for our rescheduled appointment she was already with someone else. I was a bit miffed bit this was not really her fault so I decided to hang around. Turned our Mr no 1 was only in their 15 mins so I didn’t have to wait long.

Comms and flat. Comms was ok all things considered. The flat is in a shitty low rise block of flats in town centre which will be familiar to regulars. Room was ok though

The girl - wow glad I waited. Super hot, just like the pics, slim, pretty nice tits. Small cock which took some work to get hard but was just big enough for me, I can’t take too much.

The punt. I paid £80 for 30 mins. This is very good value for an attractive top/bottom TS. Most are at leat £100 now or men with wigs. Started off with,covered bj (she did offer owo for £10 but I didn’t have more cash). The bj was average tbh. Also no kissing but I had not asked about this and wasn’t really bothered. Then I asked her to fuck me.  I have trouble with cocks that are too big and can’t take them but she was nice and patient and eventually she was able to get inside me. It felt really good.  She fucked me for a while and wanked me off. Eventually I came so did not get to check her arse out. I will next time

Conclusion. A great value for money punt with a stunning and friendly TS. Will def go back for more and try out that arse.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 07:34:30 pm by JohnHerts »