Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara.xxx. - Glasgow  (Read 4520 times)

6 review(s) for Zara.xxx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline BobbyMcd

External Link/Members Only

This is a Ts review, been tempted for a long time but eventually went through with it.

Again this was an outcall, 2 hours @ £350.

Arrived on time, looking hot. She got freshened up and the action begun. Lots of dfk and mutual groping. I was pretty nervous as never dealt with a cock before(expect my own obv) Zara put me at ease, everything flowed quite welll.

Got her on her knees for owo and facefucking, this produced a first pop quite quickly, I was pretty excited and turned on. This was cim and disposed of in bathroom. She got up and we had a long session of dfk and groping. Played with her cock and it’s a good size. She got hard but did say that due to hormones treatment that cumming could happen but the load would be very small, not an issue for me especially due to being first time doing this, but possibly might be for others more experienced. So held off on playing with her too much but sucked her off( first time doing this so was probably shit) although she seemed to enjoy.

After a wee break we proceed with more dfk and playing with each other’s cocks, we then move onto fucking, lasted a good bit longer this time, started doggy before spooning the mish to finish as I wanker her off whilst fucking her. I came first in the bag, kept wanking her whilst inside still and got her to cum, as she said it was a small load but fine for me.

Overall I enjoyed it, Ts experience I’ll definitely repeat at some point

Offline GlasgowMan

Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline BobbyMcd

Apologies, thanks for letting me know

Offline Ggownewbie88

How did you contact her? She is never online or has a number on her profile any time i check