Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Bittencourt - Coventry  (Read 6075 times)

Offline captain_chod

External Link/Members Only

Logistics. Arranged by text. £150 for an hour.

Location. Coventry, back street terrace on the western outskirts of the city plagued by roadworks making it difficult to get to.

Looks. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. She looks fantastic in her photos and in real life.

Service. I did try to explain I am a novice to this but I don't think she understood but suffice to say I really enjoyed it though and I can concur having read elsewhere that TS cum does taste quite pleasant especially from one as beautiful as her.  Later on I got to thinking that she never actually said anything during the time we were together. I think that her English doesn't really stretch beyond the words I, You, Me and Fuck but who cares, my dick certainly doesn't.

Would I return? Certainly, when they put the road back together.

Would I recommend? Absolutely and if you were to have as much fun as I did, you would too.

Offline theaccountant

Hey Captain Chod,

She looks fantastic. Just a quick thing though…

What actually happened during the booking?!?! Haha

Offline Punterperson1971

Hey Captain Chod,

She looks fantastic. Just a quick thing though…

What actually happened during the booking?!?! Haha
Agreed she looks very good but no detail in review apart from how good she looked in photos and real life

Offline JontyR

Thanks for the review. Some quick questions to allow for detailed assessment...

Did she snog?
Did she suck? If she did, was it covered?
Did she top? Did she insist on douching?
Did she bottom?
Did she do both in the booking?
Was it one service / one pop?
Did you get the full time or were you rushed out after you jizzed?
Were there washing faciliities?

Offline captain_chod

To answer:

Did she snog? Yes and was very receptive around upper erongenous zones and nipples.
Did she suck? If she did, was it covered? Yes she did and no it wasn't covered.
Did she top? Did she insist on douching? Yes she did and no mention of douching.
Did she bottom? Yes.
Was it one service / one pop? We both shot loads and I can't do more than 1 in an hour anyway.
Did you get the full time or were you rushed out after you jizzed? No rush whatsoever.
Were there washing faciliities? Yes.

Hope this all helps.

Offline JontyR

Offline Shagswell2001

To answer:

Did she snog? Yes and was very receptive around upper erongenous zones and nipples.
Did she suck? If she did, was it covered? Yes she did and no it wasn't covered.
Did she top? Did she insist on douching? Yes she did and no mention of douching.
Did she bottom? Yes.
Was it one service / one pop? We both shot loads and I can't do more than 1 in an hour anyway.
Did you get the full time or were you rushed out after you jizzed? No rush whatsoever.
Were there washing faciliities? Yes.

Hope this all helps.

:thumbsup:

Offline Yoda71

She does look beautiful and onto the HL she goes

Glad you had a decent punt, and thanks for the review

Y

Offline Jackforaw

External Link/Members Only

Logistics. Arranged by text. £150 for an hour.

Location. Coventry, back street terrace on the western outskirts of the city plagued by roadworks making it difficult to get to.

Looks. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. She looks fantastic in her photos and in real life.

Service. I did try to explain I am a novice to this but I don't think she understood but suffice to say I really enjoyed it though and I can concur having read elsewhere that TS cum does taste quite pleasant especially from one as beautiful as her.  Later on I got to thinking that she never actually said anything during the time we were together. I think that her English doesn't really stretch beyond the words I, You, Me and Fuck but who cares, my dick certainly doesn't.

Would I return? Certainly, when they put the road back together.

Would I recommend? Absolutely and if you were to have as much fun as I did, you would too.

Sent you a PM mate cheers

Offline JontyR

Just wondering the point of a PM? I had a question, several actually, so I asked them so everyone can see the answers.