Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissCoss44 - Incall - Birmingham (TS Review)  (Read 3298 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6483964) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met Sofia recently during her tour in Brum, she's still showing as local on AW but told me she is heading abroad now so might not have updated her location.

From the off let me say this was my first TS experience, in all honesty not something I'd ever thought I'd do but curiosity got the better of me and I like to think of myself as being open minded. Comms were by text and were nice and easy. I explained it was my first time and she was really relaxed about it. Agreed an incall in an apartment near Chinatown, £200 paid for the hour.

Looks wise she was very attractive and her pictures are accurate. Feminine looks and could be passable depending on who's looking, obviously I knew different so it's hard for me to judge that. She has great hair and was very well presented with makeup and lingerie. Clearly had a lot of facial work done and has huge lips which were amazing during oral. I'd say she's about 5'9", spoke good English and was very friendly. She has a very toned and gym fit body. Good implants around a c cup and very thin waist with good hips and ass. I think she has had some sort of implants or BBL which looked great

The action was good and she was happy to be versatile while remaining respectful of my lack of experience. She took the lead but never pushed me further than I wanted to go. A particular highlight was her oral with was proper DT and expertly delivered with lots of eye contact, it took a lot of effort not to blow my load early as she could have easily finished me off. Sex was great and she was very tight, doggy was really good and her body shape is perfect for grabbing her hips and going at it. She was also eager to finish me off in her mouth and on her face too which was brilliant.

Overall this was a really good meet but I don't think it's something I'd repeat in a hurry. I don't like to rule out things I've never done but now that I have I think this was my only foray into the TS scene. Nothing to do with her personally as she was fantastic, it's just a tick in a box that has answered my curiosity and made me realise there are other things I'm more into. For any others who usually go for TS girls or who are a curious first timer I'd highly recommend her when she's next in the UK.

Offline biglad13

Did you go down on her? Or did she top you at all? She’s peeked my interests once or twice

Offline Zeusthedoc

When did you see her?

Price is now £250

Offline lamboman

When did you see her?

Price is now £250

It's been £250 for ages which is why I've never bothered.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chatbite

In answer to the above questions I saw her within the last week and the price quoted by text was 200 (I'd show screenshots but I delete messages after a meet just for my own privacy).

Yes I went down on her and yes she topped me as well. As I said this was my first rodeo and I can't say I was particularly enamoured with either of those two experiences. Generally speaking I had a lot of fun but what I've learned is that while physically there was genuine attraction, I'm 100% top and probably 95% prefer biological women. Sorry if that's not the PC way to put it as I wouldn't want to offend but you get what I mean I'm sure.

Offline lamboman

In answer to the above questions I saw her within the last week and the price quoted by text was 200 (I'd show screenshots but I delete messages after a meet just for my own privacy).

Yes I went down on her and yes she topped me as well. As I said this was my first rodeo and I can't say I was particularly enamoured with either of those two experiences. Generally speaking I had a lot of fun but what I've learned is that while physically there was genuine attraction, I'm 100% top and probably 95% prefer biological women. Sorry if that's not the PC way to put it as I wouldn't want to offend but you get what I mean I'm sure.

Fair enough  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline slsfcs16

Thanks for the review. I'm thinking of having my first TS experience soon and she is on my hot list for it. Just wondering how big was she and does she kiss?

Offline chatbite

Yes she does kiss and her lips were one of her best features, lots of filler but they felt amazing. In terms of size I'd say about 5-6 inches, I consider myself fairly average and I was definitely bigger