Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _baby_trash - Bristol Outcall  (Read 3304 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5304667) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
7 review(s) for BabyTrash (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline womble999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 90mins book (actual closer to 105mins)
Price: £300

After a few unsuccessful attempts at arranging punts over the last month (mostly not being able to get diaries to align) I managed to book a 90min outcall with Gabby to a hotel in Bristol. This was the first time I'd ever booked an outcall but it was all pretty easy. I pinged Gabby a message on AW proposing a date and time and a couple of days later I got a reply. After the initial delay in replying to my message all comms after that were pretty swift.

Communications on the day were all done by text. Once I'd checked in I sent her my room number and waited for the fun to started. She arrived bang on time, in a traditional little sexy black dress. She's got a bit of an alt look going on, with a fair number of tattoos and as I was to find later both her nipples and pussy pierced. Once she was in the room we quickly dealt with the paper work before moving onto the action.

Have to admit it was an amazing session, and certainly puts my last punt to shame. Highlights include:
  • Picking her up so I could suck on those pierced tits, whilst fingering her ass
  • Lots of deep throating from her in a variety of positions. I really enjoyed being in a 69 with her and hooking her head with my leg to drive her all the way onto my cock.
  • Excellent dirty talk as we varied between call her a "Good Girl" as she sucked my cock and get to describe herself as a slut wishing that there were two other guys there to make her airtight
  • See that her ass was red from someone else previously giving her a hard caning session.
  • Sex in a variety of positions. Her bent over a chair as a fucked her from behind whilst I had my thumb in her ass felt great
Gabby did bring a bag of toys with her, at my request, but we didn't use any of them. I was to caught up with licking, fingering, spanking and fucking to even think about getting them out. In hindsight we should have gotten a couple of them lined up by the bed ready for use.

Eventually, we positioned it so Gabby with her head off the bed as I face fucked her. Getting close to climaxing I pulled out and started to jerk off with the intention of covering her body in cum. Proving she'd earned the title of "Good Girl" Gabby put her her a little lower, spread my ass cheeks and started to rim me. Needless to say I came very hard with that extra stimulation. She was also good enough to lick the remaining cum of the tip of my cock.

All, in all an exceptional meet. A little pricey but more more fun than a simple pump and dump. Already looking for another excuse to go to Bristol and I'm seriously considering booking a longer session with her so we can explore her submissive side a bit more.

Offline Billy no mates

I had a fantastic time with this girl on her previous profile, would meet her again but she has moved miles away.

Offline womble999

Yeah, I'd read your review which tempted me for the booking. Shame she doesn't have the pink hair anymore but I still liked her look.

Also in a similar boat that she's a bit far away, I'm only going to see her during a work trip. Saying it does say she on her AW profile that she'll travel up to 2 hours for outcalls...

Offline JimmySW

When I saw Jessica Rabbit she said she does duos with Baby Trash, in fact I only just missed her when I saw Jessica so I know she travels to Exeter for that.