Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Anyta from Beeston but currently in Gledhow  (Read 1630 times)

5 review(s) for anyta xxx 01 (0 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Muffinman6969

External Link/Members Only

15 minutes for £30

So this was a bit of a mixed bag, Anyta has had mixed reviews and I've taken that to be she's either for you or she isn't. Or maybe she's having a good day and other times she's having a bad day.

I wanted to get in with a regular but it wasn't possible and I've been interested to try Anyta out, to my surprise she didn't show up on any Beeston searches but I found her while generally browsing and she's temporarily moved to Gledhow until she finds a new place in Beeston.

Comms were good and quick, postcode sent and I was there 30 minutes later.

She wouldn't give me her house number until she seen me on the street which was fine but I parked on the main road instead of the small side street she's on.

Overall I was a little underwhelmed by her looks. Her pictures definitely look better. She's a bit larger than her pictures and has a bit of a tummy, again not the end of the world for me, nice big thighs and a nice arse. She's pretty enough in the face but has a strong jawline.

Agreed beforehand OWO, 69, Mish and Doggy.
She straight away goes to slap on a condom, I ask about OWO and she said next time if I trim. (Fair enough i've a bush on the go at the minute) Issue being I couldn't feel anything through the condom, not sure if she wasn't sucking enough or if they were just extra thick.
I asked to move onto 69 hoping that would turn me on and get hard quicker.
It did help, she's got a nice little clit piecing and was clean shaven and no bad smells though there wasn't any sweetness to her either.
This lasted for only about 2 minutes before she jumped up applied lube and laid back for mish, I was going at her good but I honestly couldn't feel a thing, I tried moving a little and angling different but with still no sensation. No offense to her but she just wasn't tight in the slightest and where as I've not got a god cock I've some decent girth or so I've always been told.
I asked to change to dodgy and basically banged away using as much friction to work myself up to finish. This was only barely possible and I nearly called it a bust.
Though some say Anyta is cold she seemed alright while chatting with me, she didn't mind kissing on the lips but no FK/DFK and her lips felt a bit hard (possibly some work been done to them) She's also had breast surgery, this was apparently to make them even and the scars are very noticeable.

Overall 4/10, She might be good for others but didn't do anything for me though she did what was on the package and didn't give me any grief aside from the OWO.

Offline Krane_hmu

Paid for a quickie for £40.
Left mid way she was very paranoid and anxious. Not sure if I did something wrong or she is just that way naturally.
She looks very different from her pics and has put on some weight.
I rate 3/10 would not recommend.