Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Audie ⚠️ Lichfield  (Read 2883 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline ppk001

External Link/Members Only

Logistics. Arranged via call. £150 for an hour. Her English was decent over the phone (and the meet), enough to get by.

Location. Meeting was in Lichfield in the last week. It's a modern apartment around the East of the city. Decent place. Took a bit of time to find as there’s quite a lot of buildings and flats nearby.

Looks. Pics are accurate overall. Probably a bit taller than expected. Smooth skin, softly spoken, perky arse, decent tits (although they weren’t the biggest, they were enough for a fair handful) and an average size cock and balls (around 6 inches, but maybe a tad smaller and she was smaller than me)

Service. This is where she excels. A good and passionate kisser without ever going too aggressive or rough. She was kissing me all over. She was saying how horny she was and she seemed eager to please. OWO and handjob were on the table, which was nice. Her technique was good: she’s clearly experienced at this. After a good 20 minutes of foreplay off with her knickers and she bends over for me in doggy. I place my cock inside her arse without too much difficulty and she’s nice and tight. I give her a good pounding while she kisses my hand and sucks my thumb 👍

I came in the bag after about 5-10 minutes.

I was offered a shower and after a bit of chat I left.

Would I return? Decided to take a break from TS girls for a bit. If I wasn’t on a break and we’re not too far from each other and I happen to see her in BP, then probably would.

Would I recommend? Yeah definitely. Not necessarily the best looking one I’ve ever met, but she’s around Europa League places, so not bad. Service wise she’s definitely Champions League material.

Another positive review for Audie and she scored well ⚽️🥅