Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Melissa TS - Sheffield  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Gazzarsturbo

External Link/Members Only

So after failing to see her in Nottingham last week (due to her hotel choice)
I got on the phone to her.yesterday at 1pm. Next appointment was at 3 so drove up in my non ac car roasting up the m1 to Sheffield. Got there good parking free as well, got buzzed.in usual door behind thing. She was very pleasant to see
Good looking as everyone has mentioned in there reviews.
After reading the reviews everyone put I thought I'd go with the flow and do same so started with a massage. Was decent enough and relaxed me
After she lay in my arms and we started dfk like she was my gf proper passionate exploring body with hands. She does this light scratching with her nails really feels good
After this i did some owo on her followed by 69 and rimming both ways. Her cock is around 6 inches but proper bent and solid as can be
Whilst she was doing owo on me she stuck one finger in the bum. I realised there I would never be able to take anything bigger in the back
She whispered in my ears do you want to fuck me now. Couldn't say no to that.so I bagged up and went in from behind. She was wankinf herself off to completion as well and I said tell me when your close. She did and filled my mouth. First.time I tried it. Wouldn't again lol
I then took off the bag wanked over her cock and belly button area

Went to shower up and was out within a hour. Top service and top lady

Offline Vicroyal

Good review pal, seen her in bolton about a year ago, she’s a class act, and fit as fuck with it.

Offline 19jammy

That whisper of, do you want to fuck, makes me so horny, only thing with her, she’s always said to me she’s cum already.

Offline soppyget

She does rimming?  Was that extra?  Glad you enjoyed though.  She's a good one.