Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella - Glasgow  (Read 4268 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3817978) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline conservedsoul

External Link/Members Only

Bella - Glasgow
1 Hour incall - £150
Date: March, Late Evening

Comms;
Easy communication. I asked if she'd be available at 10:00 PM. She was a bit hesitant at first but said yes. This was my first mistake, I'll explain further during the meet.

Location;
Had to book a cab from city centre. Cab took 15  mins to reach.

The Meet;
She buzzed me in and she didn't even looked at me yet, I gave her the chocolates that I always do thinking that everything will be fine after.
It was really dark in the room so, for me to understand if she's the same person was difficult. Looking at the flat I can say that she stays there.
When we came in light I realized that her images on BirchPlace is heavily touched up. She look sort of nowhere to the images on BirchPlace IMO.

Didn't ask for a shower since, I already had one. She asked for paperwork. Once that's out of the way, She told me to take off my clothes, which was really a red flag. As I don't like to start with the action without a foreplay. Kissing but obviously not DFK. I started sucking her up for a few minutes while she still seems uninterested. Later she wanted to fuck, She couldn't penetrate at first and got soft. Yet she tried to fuck me. Later she got hard and started fucking me while wanking me which was sort of fun. I came and she started cleaning. Now it was roughly I guess 25 mins and she told me to leave as she was expecting a client. I got really furious as I've paid for an hour session. She gave the remaining cash and charged only for half-an-hour. It was dissapointed and regretting my decision.
I wore my clothes and fucked off.

Conclusion:
I won't see her again even though she had the courtesy to charge me only for half-an-hour.  :thumbsdown:

Offline jamesdean1964