Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS/TV Miss Lisa xo - Leeds  (Read 4602 times)

Offline Highfield Hal

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Lisa in her flat in Leeds three times over the last couple of months so this is an overall impression/composite of those visits. Apologies in advance if this sounds a bit fluffy. She’s ace!

The first thing I’ll say is that Lisa is really pretty (better than the pics). She’s also tall (I’d say 6ft) with smooth ebony skin and a slightly demur/shy personality. She’ll wait for you to make the first move rather than pouncing on you the minute you walk through the door - she will come out of her shell though.
Lisa is also well-endowed. It says 8” on her profile and I wouldn’t (for once) disagree. It’s the girth more than the length though - her cock is really thick. It’s fun to try and get all of her in your mouth but I’ve not managed it yet.
She’s also bottom only which is probably just as well.

The sessions we’ve had have been fairly vanilla. Lots of DFK (she is a great kisser) and OWO both ways. I’ve fucked her a couple of times and rimming - so far only me on her. She has always cum for me and her cum is included in the hourly rate.

I said earlier that she tends to wait for you to take the initiative, by and large, but she is good at reading you and takes direction well. I can’t really think of any negatives. She ticks all my boxes. YMMV.

Price: £130ph
Would I recommend? obviously yes.
Would I go back? Already planning my next visit

Offline Highfield Hal

Apologies for typo.  I paid £120 not £130ph

Offline Yoda71

Thanks OP

She's been on my list for a while, along with Lola - good to see you had a good time, may well have to pay her a visit when I am next in Leeds

Cheers for the review(s)

Y

Offline Hotdogboy88

Nice review.

She says she’s charges £30 extra to cum on her profile.