Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladyboysarahthaits - Aberdeen  (Read 4406 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5312344) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alanroy

After trying to get an appointment with another TS girl, and failing, I decided to make an appointment with Sarah. I'd seen her ad a few times but always had a slightly better option, or not enough cash.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were brief, mostly via text. Lots of 'OK's - but managed to clarify top and bottom suck & fuck for both of us. Didn't ask for anything else except watersports which is extra so stuck with the basic package at £100 for 30 mins.

She's got a little flat in the Froghall area - not the nicest I've been in but in a pretty quiet area, easy parking and not in the town centre, all good things.

Inside and her English isn't great but passable, enough to make some small talk and get by throughout the meet. She was friendly, but it felt like she had warmed up to me by the end, so I'm sure repeat visitors would get on with her quite well.

Her body is great, in good shape, nice sized breasts, nice arse and she is very pretty, surprisingly better looking than the photos. It was refreshing to not have a B&S for once! She also had on a nice see through body suit, a good choice.

I undressed and lay down, she took it off revealing her cock which was relatively small. She put condoms on us both, and some sucking each revealed her cock was big enough once hard. We 69'd for a while, she had good technique. After a while we switched for her to fuck me, she did get soft during this but a quick condom swap and some more sucking got her hard again and she was off. Seemed to be having fun, and was enjoyable for me too. We switched and a quick suck for me had me ready to fuck her.

She jumped on top for a bit, then moved to mish(ish) for the money shot.

All in all an enjoyable half hour for me, with a pretty girl with nice tits and cock. Not bad for £100. Would I return, yes.

The only slight negative for me was that she set a timer at the start of our session. Slightly off-putting but forgot about it fairly quickly and didn't feel rushed. I was out about 3 minutes before my 30 mins were up, so not sure what she'd do if it went off mid-fuck.

Offline Dac1

I’m hoping to meet this one sometime soon.