Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Masseuse - Birmingham  (Read 2523 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5337716) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Crazily numbered apartment block in the Jewellery Quarter. Nearby parking a nightmare.

The girl: Well, possibly the one in the photos, but they were taken a long time ago - at least 10 years - and she's eaten a few pies since then.

Service: 1 hours massage, plus all sorts of extras - £140.
A lot to pay, but it sounded promising, and I don't mind top-end prices for a top-end service.

Unfortunately, what I got was way removed from top-end. Ten minutes of bordering-on-painful back massage, two minutes tickling the Crown Jewels, then turned over and straight into 69. That wasn't unpleasant, but a far stretch from any building of erotic tension or edging that her profile described. This was happening way too fast.
She then grabbed some kind of vibrator, applied it to the little man and two minutes later it was all over.
She disappeared to clean up, and that was most definitely that. I was dressed and out inside 25 minutes.
So that's a huge negative from me - and I've been having too many of those lately.

I shall not be going back.

Offline webpunter

:scare: :dash: :lol:
Thanks for sharing
Have a business meet in the west mids & was aiming to squeeze in a session with one of the brummie burds
It wont be her !
HL is -1, UKP @ its finest  :thumbsup:

KEVIN BLOODY WILSON It Was Over [before it began]
External Link/Members Only
 :D

She then grabbed some kind of vibrator, applied it to the little man and two minutes later it was all over.

Offline WestMids74

Thank the lord for UKP. I was going to book this provider today but after reading this I won’t bother. Appreciate the review