Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyfuckdollsummer- Edinburgh  (Read 3996 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4814915) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Nsafun87

External Link/Members Only

30mins- £100

Location- near Edinburgh city centre. Parking can be a bit of a hassle. In a clean block of flats

Meet: Walked into the room and saw tall attractive summer. Very passable and feminine. Wearing sexy lingerie and began talking and felt at ease early on. She got on her knees and started OWO not the best but also not the worse, she does however look great with those gorgeous eyes and lips she has. Onto the bed and caught my first glimpse of her cock, she is big! Easy 8” and girthy and no problems getting hard. Was wonderful sucking on and easily the biggest cock I’ve had so far. What I like is that she does take the lead as to what we do but I’m sure can be submissive. After a long while of mutual sucking and gagging on with the condom and fucked her doggy before eventually coming on her mouth. Didn’t get her to fuck me as we became short of time. Also was a daytime meet and don’t get the impression as with most TS they avoid cumming or charge extra to do so as it can effect meets later in the day.

Overall great experience and lovely lady. She is confident and some may mistake as having an ego but I liked her personality.