Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Liah Bossy - Plymouth  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Gch1965

location hoe area of Plymouth flat in large house entry door left open liahs flat first door once inside so discrete. Firstly liah is TV and looks exactly as pictures so if after a petite cutie not for you. However that cock interested me.
Wearing same outfit as in pics, got on really well with her, so straight into light kissing no dfk as op had.
After some fondling of my cock to get his attention she told me to sit on bed and pulled out her cock it wasn't hard but already big, she fed into my mouth and face fucked me down to balls, it got bigger and bigger in my mouth until I was gagging which made her laugh.
 We then stood up in front of mirror where she watched herself wanking our cocks together, then onto her knees and sucked me deep into her throat again watching in mirror.
 Then onto bed and I gave her balls a licking and her ass hole a rimming she was really enjoying it saying you make me so hard, she was banging cock against my face it was massive and rock hard.
She then said let me fuck you Im afraid I bottled it saying your to big for me which again had her laughing.
 So into 69 with her on top pushing that monster down my throat, I intended fucking but her deep throating on me was amazing along with squeezing my balls and then inserting her finger in me I shot my load into her mouth which she swallowed whist sucking away, so a 30min meet which lasted the full 30mns maybe an hour meet would include dfk and her cumming plus I would of liked to have fucked her but that was my fault so a fully enjoyable meet with friendly TV.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

She sounds like fun. Glad you had a good service. Hope she comes to Swindon as she will definitely be on my visit list.

Offline Chrispy

You were lucky she gave me a shit service