Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B0nnieBr0wn (TS) - Sandy  (Read 2633 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5014117) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost: £220 for 90 mins incall, not the cheapest, but I stayed longer than planned (With regulars I tend to do 2 hours for £200 to £250)

Not my first TS over the years or even my first post op TS, she is my second and so much better than the first

Have had my eye on Bonnie for a while now, messaged her a few times last year but our calendars did not aligne
Said I would keep trying as she intrigued me, so I messaged in January and we agreed a date and time

Good comms via WhatsApp, came across as nice and chatty, arranged meet for early the next day
On the day when I was parked up close, was given good directions to house which is very discreet with high hedges and free parking outside on a quiet street

Was greeted by Bonnie at the front door and she is a pretty lady, pale, with lovely figure and very tall, especially in heels
I'm only short so her smallish, natural boobs were at eye level (good that we are much the same height lying down  :D) I found her very sexy & feminine

Was asked to take my shoes off at the door, she keeps the place immaculate
I hadn't realised she worked from The Oubliette which is a great venue, with 2 well fitted out play rooms and a large bedroom (Google it for info if interested)

Exchanged paperwork in the bedroom upstairs and straight into the kissing which was excellent, this girl is passionate
We undressed each other and rolled around on the bed, exploring each other's bodies, lots of sensual kisses to get us in the mood
Next some good sloppy OWO on me, getting me hard quickly, into a 69 and her pussy is lovely
On with the condom, into CG with Bonnie riding me hard, which I loved and then into missionary for my first pop
I think we both enjoyed the moment, cleaned up and had some chat, getting to know each other

Whilst chatting, I was stroking my cock, getting it ready for round 2
Bonnie noticed this, so took over and gave a wonderful HJ which ended with me coming with such force that I had a Something About Mary moment!

There is something very natural about Bonnie, she is cute, friendly, passionate and provides everyting a good punt should be about
I have to admit I liked her a lot - Would I see her again, well already have (the 2nd visit was just as good, maybe better) and am planning a 3rd meet soon
I can see Bonnie becoming a regular thing this year  :hi: