Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS RAICA COLUCCI Edinburgh  (Read 3286 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515905) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simpleharrogate

TS RAICA COLUCCI
External Link/Members Only

£150 - 30mins

Comms

straight forward and clear.

Just off Leith Walk

Physical

definitely the girl in the pics great body and great tits, Cock Size nothing like the pics much smaller and thinner.

Apartment

run down apartment that is used by a few girls

Meet

Arrived at door and and let in led down to the room Raica has nice underwear on and could tell she had a great body. paperwork done and on tot the bed, very light kissing and no tongue straight away getting the vibe that its just business. she starts to give me owo with was ok nothing more still was turning me on. as she was going down on me I get her cock out and was surprised at how small it was, after a bit of play it did get bigger but no more that 5" and very thin. I went down on her and she did get bigger, I must say hygiene was good nice and clean. after a bit I got her to fuck me witch she did but was just wanting me to cum but she did fuck me until I did.

Overall I got what I was after but have been with so many better and this experience was not worth the money. that's why its a neutral

Offline Dashing

...definitely the girl in the pics great body and great tits, Cock Size nothing like the pics much smaller and thinner...

07548 310962
+447548310962

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 04:54:12 pm by Dashing »

Offline Chris1990mcr

I saw her a few years back and she would have been very early 20s.

Back in the Hungangels forum days.

Very nice girl, was completely stunning and very good service.

If I remember right she’s been in Dublin for a good few years.

Will try to visit some time.