Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TsFrankie - (Brooke) - Aberdeen  (Read 6159 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4881825) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7111021) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Davie3680

So found myself in Aberdeen for a couple of nights end of December. I've followed Brooke on twitter for a while and know she's based there so thought I'd give her a call. She said she needed a deposit at this time of year due to time wasters which surprised me but went for it all the same as she's got great reviews and looks amazing.
She told me to message in the morning of the meet to get the address which I did, she then delayed the meet by an hour, which was all good, I was in no rush. I got to the address 10 mins early, messaged to say I was there, blanked. 30 mins after the arranged time, a few messages and phone calls nothing. I walked away.
Later I got a text from her apologising with an excuse, said provide bank details and she would refund the money. Sadly that's not happened.
No idea about what she's like to meet I'm still keen but just be wary if she asks for a deposit!
External Link/Members Only

Offline irishdick

I'm not one for paying deposits ever, but the thought of giving someone my bank details to "maybe" get a refund is out of the question.
I hope you don't regret it.

Offline takemymoney

Yeah she’s one to be avoided at all costs, major drug problem and her boyfriend is a known local thug/junkie/waste of air

Offline Chrispy

ta text from her apologising with an excuse, said provide bank details and she would refund the money. Sadly that's not happened.

Keep an eye on your bank account bud. Sorry you had a bad one

Online Gethin_Thomas

She's just a common thief. Deposit requests are an immediate red flag for me

Online Gethin_Thomas

That's not a criticism of the original OP though.

Offline Bigjet

Sorry for the necrothread but just a heads up she's punting under a different name now, Stevie Ryan:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Snagbadjer

Notify your bank ASAP , mate, just to be on the safe side. Live and learn, my friend. Good luck on your next punt.

Offline bbanks

She looks junkie thin on her twitter

Offline Scottish81

How did you pay the deposit if she needed your bank details to refund it?

Offline drillaaaa

Notify your bank ASAP , mate, just to be on the safe side. Live and learn, my friend. Good luck on your next punt.

notify them of what lol