Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DakotaRaining - San Francisco, CA  (Read 1226 times)

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only

Communications

Attempted to call, but no answer. Followed up via text and she responded very quickly. She provided me with the address and I was on my way. Upon arrival I let her know and didn't hear anything. She was texting me, but it was as though mine weren't going through. Turns out she was using another platform to relay her texts (to protect her number), and once mine finally got through we were connected again.

Price

$500 for 1 hour

Hotel to the south of downtown San Francisco

Appearance

Stunning. She answered the door wearing a silk gown that was open showing the lingerie she had on. She has an extremely petite figure which drove me wild.

Consensual Activities

GFE, DFK, OWO, RO & Sex

Pros

Dakota's petite frame and flexibility allows you to manipulate her body pretty easily so you can throw her around (in a good way). She's was extremely responsive during the session and as time went on she really warmed up. The noises she made were a real turn on as well.

Neutrals

Wouldn't say things started cold, but definitely got warmer as time went on.

Cons

Based out of Oregon so will only get to see her when she's on tour in the Bay Area.

Recommend?

Yes - highly.

Summary

Petite girl in her early 20s that also duos with an equally sexy girlfriend of hers. She also alluded to the fact that her friend and her could be bi which makes for a very interesting dynamic. Regretting not going for a threesome with both of them now.