Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Isabelle - Edinburgh  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Joe Tortolano

Merry festivities all,

Anyone seen this girl or got any info? Looks good but the only info I could find is from 2019. Unless  anyone has any warnings think I’ll probably gamble and try and arrange a booking.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers,

Joe

Offline noodle

I've tried to contact her a couple of times. Radio silence.

Offline seeker

I've contacted her as well to set up a booking
She Read email ,no reply.
I think she may be a cammer or picture seller  :unknown:

Offline andymars19

External Link/Members Only

Link with ID so it links her reviews.   There are other threads on her if you use her ID number in the search

Offline JuuG

Tried to book her so many times without joy. I have never ever been rude, have really good feedback and in three few times I tried to book via mesage as asked with details were never read and now seem to be blocked. Very odd and very disapointing as she looks gorgeous.

Offline oddson1970

l messaged her once and called her a couple of times.....no joy either  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline nike

Bumping a year old thread, to report  a failure to meet is really adding value to this thread. :thumbsup:

Tried to book her so many times without joy. I have never ever been rude, have really good feedback and in three few times I tried to book via mesage as asked with details were never read and now seem to be blocked. Very odd and very disapointing as she looks gorgeous.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:17:00 pm by nike »