Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viky -full service x Belfast  (Read 2951 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone : 07424659909

I was in Belfast from Friday to Saturday and coz all the plan A girls didn't answer their phones, I saw the advertisement by Viky. I rung her and she took the call straight away he details were quickly discussed, her English is sufficient. 30 min 60 quid

The address led to the old residential areas by the Botanical Gardens, rotten houses, not a good area. After I arrived first radio silence then after 5 minutes a text "5 minutes"

...after about 10 minutes she called and gave me the door number, old house with 7 apartments, there is no lift and she is upstairs. When she opened the door I knew why she had made her face unrecognizable in the ad - she's not a beauty, not even average-, the butt in the ad is not hers either - too flat in the original - first I wanted to leave but because I had neither the time nor the inclination to search any further, I reduced the visit to 15 min (40 quid) and thought , well then I screw her from behind . OWO was just OW as usual, the rest accordingly. She neither smiled when the door was opened nor at any time later, the mood was anything but sexy.

The review ends in "Neutral" only because of the price-performance ratio .. and no, I would her not recommend .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline frankcastle

Shit one mate sorry to hear but least u got off quick and got out. I've never really trusted VS. appreciate the feedback back n hope the next one is better

Offline 20jay

Shit one mate sorry to hear but least u got off quick and got out. I've never really trusted VS. appreciate the feedback back n hope the next one is better

Thanks buddy, it seems to be hard in this times to find girls with a passable attitude . They all just seek quick money. :unknown:

Offline frankcastle

Thanks buddy, it seems to be hard in this times to find girls with a passable attitude . They all just seek quick money. :unknown:
I hear that mate... And at the prices some charge that kind of attitude is really poor. Like obviously it's a business but when that's the hourly rate you should be putting all into it.
I've got a few in mind that I'm gonna try soon as I hear they really get into the swing of things. I'm not at it as much anymore so I'm definitely after quality. Cheers again mate

Offline 20jay