Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alexsandra Alen - Chelsea  (Read 11158 times)

Offline TheMagnet

This is a review of a chick with a dick!  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

I’ve got a few reviews to type up so I’ll start with this one.

Saw Alexsandra’s profile and it instantly got my attention.  Hadn’t seen it before so had to investigate.  I do like smaller and passable TSs but not going to lie I do like the tall and leggy Amaz0nians as well and Alexsandra was exactly that! Plus I fancied looking her dick eye to eye!  :lol:

Comms were great, very easy to get hold of.  Was given the post code and instantly recognised it as the same place as TS Helen.

So I arrived and was greeted at the door by this gorgeous, slim, feminine, 6ft TS, she was barefoot and towered over me and was wearing sexy lingerie.  She came across as relaxed, friendly and smilie.  Paid £150 for half an hour.

We started kissing whilst standing, this was DFK, tongues, lips and everything which was super refreshing none of this LFK or I don’t kiss bollocks! Kissed and licked her nipples and then I lay down on the bed and she gave me OWO which was slow and passionate, occasionally going down for deep throat.  Enjoyed this!  :P

She then scooted up and put her cock in my mouth whilst holding onto the wall. It was above average girth but wasn’t fully erect yet and she had her eyes closed so perhaps she was enjoying?  :unknown:

Then time came to rubber up and she jumped on top and rode me cowgirl whilst I alternated between holding her perk breasts and her ass.  Next flipped her over into missionary and decided to give her more head and at this point her weapon was fully erect and wow, yes wow that was one serious cock, minimum 8 inches but probably more (forgot my tape measure!) and girthy, definitely one of the biggest I’ve seen in a while!

Then fucked her whilst she wanked herself with her looooong legs spread out, damn they were long! DFK sporadically throughput as well  :P

She then jumped on top again and wanked herself until she ended up cuming on my chest, she looked satisfied. 

She then said she wanted me to cum in her mouth/with her mouth? So she got on her knees beside the bed and I face fucked her with one leg on the bed and just as I was cuming she wanked me off and I came on her tits and stomach.  What a sight, I’ve got cum on my chest, she has cum on her cock anf tits, cum for days!  :yahoo:

At this point I had another opportunity to look her up and down and wow, tall, slim, quite a big bum and spattered in cum, damn!

She let me shower first and then afterwards we had a quick chat, she says she’s only been in the country for a week so early days yet!

So what do I want to say? Yes, yes and yes!

Finally a super punt! She was chilled out, very friendly, eager to please and I got the full half an hour.  Really enjoyed myself and I will be back, credit where credit is due, she was brilliant!

14 out of 10, why can’t all punts be like this?  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 01:03:39 am by TheMagnet »

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Arcy

Great review, another one for the list!

Offline MMab69

This is a review of a chick with a dick!  :yahoo:

Finally a super punt! She was chilled out, very friendly, eager to please and I got the full half an hour.  Really enjoyed myself and I will be back, credit where credit is due, she was brilliant!

14 out of 10, why can’t all punts be like this?  :yahoo:

14/10 ? Yes i wish all punts could be like that.
Thanks for your review here. You certainly have a knack of unearthing gems in the  TS world  that I would have initially overlooked myself.
Will look to see her funds permitting .
I have been waiting to see Luna Rodriguez ( another you have reviewed i think )  but she has been out of london for a  bit so that will have to wait.
And you even got her to cum in a 30,min session . Was this a morning meet or late evening ?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 09:50:55 am by MMab69 »

Offline TheMagnet

14/10 ? Yes i wish all punts could be like that.
Thanks for your review here. You certainly have a knack of unearthing gems in the  TS world  that I would have initially overlooked myself.
Will look to see her funds permitting .
I have been waiting to see Luna Rodriguez ( another you have reviewed i think )  but she has been out of london for a  bit so that will have to wait.
And you even got her to cum in a 30,min session . Was this a morning meet or late evening ?

Luna is in Cardiff according to her AW:

This was a late evening meet so possibly her last of the night.

She came out of her own choice, i wasn't expecting her to until she started to make it obvious she was going to cum.

When she started to DFK me i had the feeling it was going to be a good punt.

Offline chris_9000

Hi Magnet

Can you please send me a direct message?
I urgently need confirmation on something.

Offline TheMagnet

Hi Magnet

Lol You urgently need to write a review!

Offline MMab69

Hi Magnet

Been a member since 2017 and yet to post a single review. The mods need to urgently deactivate your account .

Offline younglad69

Thank you for the review! one for the hot list.

Offline TheMagnet

Saw her again recently and had an amazing time.  Credit where credit is due!  :dance:

Offline Arcy

Alexsandra is back in London and very reasonable rates £150ph on birchplace. I haven't tried yet so am tempted
I keep being quoted £250ph these days including this week by Jessica Rayalla. So £150ph seems good value for a positively reviewed SP

Offline GingerNuts

Alexsandra is back in London and very reasonable rates £150ph on birchplace.

Online oxfordcock

Thanks for the BP link. I hope she's there in April while I'm in London for work.

Offline Arcy