Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Ellen - Edinburgh  (Read 905 times)

Offline simpleharrogate

Miss Ellen - Edinburgh

External Link/Members Only

£120 - 30mins

Comms

Called a couple of hours ahead and asked to confirm 30 min before. Sent address by text and final details given just before meet.  All pretty clear and straight forward.

Easy enough place not far off Leith walk, Clean and tidy inside.

Physical

definitely the girl in the pics and video feminine and smooth. tall but looks great.  Profile pics are accurate including cock that is fairly thick.

Meet

Arrived at door and txt, door was quickly opened and was let in. as I walked to the back bedroom passed another girl in a room at the front door witch was a surprise but was quickly passed and into the bedroom Friendly enough and paperwork done before getting down to business. She def likes to be in control started with a bit of kissing just lips though. I was getting the feeling she just wanted me to suck her and her to fuck me as soon as she could but I wanted her to give me OWO firsts we started by receiving OWO that was ok before retuning the favour. After this we moved on to her fucking me (covered of course). she has a large cock she was gentle enough to get started and then she got into it kept wanting to fuck harder witch I was not keen on. tbf she did cum in my mouth witch would normally be an extra. quick clean up after this and was done

Overall I got what I was after but it felt like, in getting the job done and finish, also she was clean but just not shower fresh witch is something I would expect from a ny meet to be fresh and shower clean.