Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco at Amy's Massage Chester le Street  (Read 4223 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only

My first time at Amys. Meet happened recently.
I called eary in the day to arrange a time but then half an hour beforehand I realised I was going to be 5 mins late so called again to say so. No problem came the reply.
Arrived at the 5 mins late time into the front room where I waited for nearly 15 mins as the cheeky so and so's had fitted another punter in ahead of me. Dont mind that as they have a business to run, but at least let me know so I didn't have to drive at mad speeds to get there. Felt a little aggrieved which wasn't helped by meeting other punter in the front room as he left as there is only one way in and out. Although Coco told me there were two girls working that day I was unsure as the other voice I heard was a woman speaking Chinese( or Mandarin, sorry dont know the dialects, and am unsure that she was speaking to a punter unless said punter could also speak Chinese). So felt more like 1 girl working which also rattled me as other girl could have taken me or the other punter or answered the many calls/texts. Anyway, let it go...
Onto the massage. Coco left me to undress and returned to perform an adequate but neither firm or sensual massage. Her phone rang twice and she answered both times to chat about times for presumably another punter, and her phone also pinged half a dozen times which she answered by the clever use of massaging me with one hand.
Sparse use of oil but cleaned at the end by using the roll of paper towel to dab it off my back. As i was getting dressed I spent 5 mins getting the oil from my back as she didnt do a great job at that.
There were no cc swipes or really anything erotic when I was on my front, on the turn, after the oil dabbing, she asked if I wanted extras, £20 for HE and £50 for b2b. Was in 2 minds at this point whether to bother with either but thought I would go for it as I was there, so opted for the b2b which made the whole visit £90 in total( should have said £40 for the hour). Off came the clothes and to be fair to her Coco had a decent body, she was probably the wrong side of 40 but her bod looked younger. Boobs pointing in the right direction and a completely shaved lady garden. Some nipple sucking and bum massaging followed as Coco used all the oil on the old fella. As I reached around for the lady garden she moved my hand and said due to covid she no longer did that. We had already kissed, no tongues though, so I was a little confused to say the least. Although thinking about it since I am more than happy to contact Boris Johnson for the funding to do a study to see if covid IS transmitted from lady juices. I know guys, I know, but I am prepared to make that sacrifice. You are welcome.
Anyway, it was almost a negative at this point as she was tugging with little real action and I wasn't sure if anything was happening down below, so at this point I kinda took over myself with one hand as she wasn't really doing it for me, whilst kneading her bum with the other hand. This is where it changed up a bit for the better because as I was wanking Coco decided to do the same to herself with her pussy close enough to my face so that I could see her doing it. As we were both getting into it she didnt object to my fingers now rubbing her lips but being careful not to get in the way of her moving fingers as she played with herself. Naturally it didnt take me long to finish off at this point and about 15-20 sec later she too seemed to finish. Absolutely no thanks to me but she did seem to enjoy watching me. I guess men and women aren't so different after all.
Anyways, all cleaned up and out the door 10 mins ahead of schedule. Could have been a neg, saved by the mutual masturbation but not quite enough to make it a positive. as always, any questions, just shout.

Offline wearsidemark

Sounds poor service for that money. A good review though cheers

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Is Amy's connected with Lisa's in Newcastle?

Offline 23Rangersman23

Thanks for the review.

Is Amy's connected with Lisa's in Newcastle?
Not sure fella. What makes you think it might be?

Offline pauls3332

It was when it first opened but may have changed ownership over the years. Most are run by the Stowel Street Mafia. Dont mind who owns them as long as they offer a good service at a reasonable price and are not involved in illegal immigration. 

Offline waynekerr600

Not sure fella. What makes you think it might be?

Thought I'd read it somewhere. Lisa's are awful money grabbers and that possible association had always put me off trying Amy's.