Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xox Nicky xox - Cardiff  (Read 1567 times)

20 review(s) for xox Nicky xox (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

Second time I've been to see Nicky, gave her a call after I was let down by Sweet_Olivia_21.

£100 for an hour. Well worth the money.

About the Venue

Nice and easy to find apartment in Windsor Quay. Clean and tidy but the bedrooms are pretty empty and bare. But hey, I wasn't there for the decor. You are asked to remove your shoes on entering as everything is magnolia and cream. Towels provided in the room which had a bed, chest and not much else. Soft music in the background.

About Nicky

Nicky is a tall girl. Quite pretty but not a touch on Hannah who she shares the flat with imo. Good body and is always smiling. She doesn't do a lot of DFK but if you hit the right spot this changes. A couple of small tattoos and is a bit soft around the middle but not anything excessive. Good English and is happy to hold a conversation.

About the Meet

This is where Nicky excels. A couple of minutes of kissing before she moves to oral. Nicky has quite possibly the best oral technique I've ever experienced. Nice and wet and proper deep throat with lots of eye contact. After a few mins we moved into 69 and she has a lovely little pussy. She gets wet real quick and when she cums she cums hard. Lots of grinding and she actually maneuvered it so that after she came I was rimming her, a first for me, a few mins of this and she was cumming again! On with the condom and she climbed on top. I do like a bit of cowboy and she leans back so you get an awesome view. Lots of energetic riding and DFK at this point. The nail marks on my thighs are going to hurt tomorrow.....

Quick massage and onto round 2. Second time around and her oral skills actually seemed better  :yahoo:

Into doggy and I'm not ashamed to say that I smashed her, hard. When she cums in doggy she pushes back harder than expected and almost knocked me off the end of the bed which was amusing. Had to finish in doggy as I was enjoying the view far too much.

The Verdict

Fantastic hour spent with a friendly girl with amazing oral skills. If you haven't seen her yet you need too, just for the oral.

I will be back again at some point.

SirFrank

Comprehensive review. She sounds like a nice gal. I've never met her but others have mentioned her oral skills. Defo one to check out