Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Olivia_21 - Cardiff  (Read 1763 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet_Olivia_21 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

Booked in to see Olivia today, had her on my hot list for a while now so thought I'd give her a go.

About the Venue

In Cathays. Don't know what the inside looked like.

About Olivia

No idea what she looks like but the body looks good in her profile pics.

About the Meet

Never happened.

Phoned her at 3pm to book an hour for 5.30. She sounded a bit flakey and not fully awake on the phone. Agreed to the time and asked her to text me the postcode and street name. 5pm comes and still no text so dropped her a quick call but no answer but got a text with the relevant details a minute later. Drove to the street and text again for the house number but no reply. Waited 10 mins and then tried calling her as she may have been getting ready. No answer. Sent another text. Waited 5 mins then left. It's now 19.42 and still no response. There has been a positive review for her and I'm sure the service is good but for me this kind of thing is a deal breaker.

The Verdict

Ummm, time waster comes to mind. I wont be giving her another chance lets put it that way.

SirFrank

Have you got a link? For me no shows with no explanations is about as bad as it gets in the world of punting. Piss poor

Offline biker-boy

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to disagree here. With hindsight maybe I should have submitted a review, or at least a couple of lines, so please accept my apologies for that, but I met SweetOlivia last week for a 'pre-emptive 30-minute strike', all successfully and happily completed within 2 hours of initial contact. Communication was spot on, she never missed a text or phone call, and try as I might (being used to past dramas) I couldn't fault her timing and directions. Admittedly the area isn't the best, and access and egress was a little disconcerting with a couple of dodgy types nearby, but it was daytime so not too bad.
As for service, well, I found her very accommodating, chatty, keen to know what I liked from the off and, as a prelude to a longer session in the very near future, the half hour practically flew by. 

Offline wholuvsubaby

Booked in to see Olivia today, had her on my hot list for a while now so thought I'd give her a go.

About the Venue

In Cathays. Don't know what the inside looked like.

About Olivia

No idea what she looks like but the body looks good in her profile pics.

About the Meet

Never happened.

Phoned her at 3pm to book an hour for 5.30. She sounded a bit flakey and not fully awake on the phone. Agreed to the time and asked her to text me the postcode and street name. 5pm comes and still no text so dropped her a quick call but no answer but got a text with the relevant details a minute later. Drove to the street and text again for the house number but no reply. Waited 10 mins and then tried calling her as she may have been getting ready. No answer. Sent another text. Waited 5 mins then left. It's now 19.42 and still no response. There has been a positive review for her and I'm sure the service is good but for me this kind of thing is a deal breaker.

The Verdict

Ummm, time waster comes to mind. I wont be giving her another chance lets put it that way.

That is a great shame. Not the comms or service that i have experienced. Just added another review from last week which she gets 11/10

try again - she is worth it IMO

Offline wholuvsubaby

just spoke to Olivia and her phone is not sending texts all the time so give her a call - she is open for business.

seeing her tomorrow ;-)