Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rayla Pagani - Belfast  (Read 10468 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5543716) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last Tuesday.
100 for 30 min
Couldn't find a review of her online but liked her pics and thought fuck it,....will TOFTT
Booked through text. When at street was told to call was then instructed which number to go to, all very simple
Venue: nice enough apartment
The girl: pictures are pretty accurate, airbrushing as with all...but she is hot. Only thing that didn't match up was her height, states 5ft8 on her profile, I'm 6ft and she towered over me, granted she was wearing heels but she would definitely be over 6 even without the heels.

The meet: I had told her I wanted a shower before hand, she brought me straight in....lots of dfk, she then sat on the bed and got me to suck her, when she was hard she stopped and says ok you can have your shower now lol. Back in and continued, this time her sucking me. After a while of tht she said "ok.....I fuck you now". Condom on got me on my back out me into a position where the soles of my feet where together and placed between her tits.....she then fucked me like this while wanking me and sucking on my toes at the same time......it was awesome. Then she got me to get on top of her and bounce on her. Then she got me to kneel and suck her some more.....then she grabbed my head back and came all over my face.......no extra for this and hadn't asked but awesome lol.....then she said she wanted me to cum while I had her dick in my mouth.........so did that lol also awesome. I was probably in there for about 40mins so not a clock watcher

Will definitely return at some stage

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the review , sounds like you enjoyed yourself 👍, I have to say from the pictures she looks like she is packing a huge weapon , if it is really as large as it look , respect for taking all that .

Is she passive and active , or is it just her doing the fucking ??
 :thumbsup:

Offline princerico

she looks amazing. Bravo for toftt.

Offline Tanto12

I'm not sure if she is passive or not I didn't ask. Like with all TS service providers she has exaggerated her size. She's probably around 7inches