Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs in tartan  (Read 18766 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

is there a difference between tartan and plaid?

Offline g284

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 12:20:44 am by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joe diddley

In the pre-UKP days I used to see Scottish lassie Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court who had a website bedecked in tartan. I reviewed her elsewhere as 'my favorite tartan tart'. She loved it.

Offline bedhedred

Offline tantraman

Just linking to an old thread that I've just discovered :music: ...

Just how many times do you see in AW Galleries a WG with a red Tartan Skirt on.

Is it some kind of code for a Prozzie?

Or is it supposed to indicate a sexy woman?

Or are they just all suppressed Jocks who are trying to reclaim their heritage?

Or do some of you get the horn when you see a Red Tartan Skirt.

Perplexed  :unknown:

Offline the_exile

Looking at the photos of "Lovely Izabelle" I think she is wearing the same "Head Girl" outfit that a Chinese woman I saw had. TBH it was a bit daft, given that it was probably about three decades since she was at school, but it did make her tits look fantastic and the short skirt made it very easy for me to slide my hand up to rub her pussy. She didn't have it on for much longer after that  ;)

Offline tantraman

Offline sparkus

In and of themselves tartan microskirts do nothing for me but they are favoured by Asian and Latina WGs for pics and when coupled with a black furry gash on display do tick the box, so to speak.

Offline the_exile

In and of themselves tartan microskirts do nothing for me but they are favoured by Asian and Latina WGs for pics and when coupled with a black furry gash on display do tick the box, so to speak.

I like short skirts, I like the "tarty" look TBH. A regular had a black leather skirt, sometimes I'd get her to keep it on and I'd fuck her doggy style, great view! 

Offline sparkus

I like :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

That's quite a find and probably worth her price and location hassle.  Anal listed in likes but not mentioned on profile.

Offline bedhedred

Offline Wowgeek

That's quite a find and probably worth her price and location hassle.  Anal listed in likes but not mentioned on profile.

Yes it is, on her 'Meet and Fuck' tab.  OWO CIM and anal will cost you an extra £250.  In fact, just about anything will cost you shedloads.

Offline sparkus

Yes it is, on her 'Meet and Fuck' tab.  OWO CIM and anal will cost you an extra £250.  In fact, just about anything will cost you shedloads.

Oh well sod that.  It looks enticing but not that enticing.

Offline bedhedred

If she is still here when the bonus lands.... Then

I still wouldn't spend £250.  :D

Offline Shadow314

Sonia/Kim External Link/Members Only may have visited the same tartan store as Elsa earlier in the thread

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shadow314

I'm upset that she is Brazilian. I like the pictures a lot.  :dash:
Only half-Brazilian ;)

Edit: Just noticed she has a review on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288452.0  That performance would definitely be a negative from me  :scare:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 09:47:11 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline bedhedred

Fuck knows how I missed this one. She's in Bethnal Green atm. I should be getting my tongue up there soon. 😜

Mia_Bubble

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 11:41:33 pm by tantraman »

Offline sparkus

Thanks to ollielon :hi: ...

angelinax69: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... and a P&D TOFTT might be in order :music:

That's a pair of ripe jigglers on her frame :wacko: :hi:

Offline tantraman

Zelda's latest review made me look and collate :music: ...

Zelda Thai: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... she greeted me wearing the mini tartan skirt seen in her photos. She’s the woman in the pictures but the pictures don’t do her justice. Her face is way prettier. Her body is tight and toned and she’s got a lovely pair of fake tits that feel real.

... as per imagery collected here :music:

And as you mention the "mini tartan skirt", Zelda really does get use out of it, and here it be :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Tartan totty :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Offline Ghost89

One of my very first punts long before I joined here was with a Romanian girl( I know I know) who appears to be no longer around wore a tartan skirt. Stunning she was and gave me a fantastic handjob. Made a right mess of that skirt lol.

Offline Dazz1976

Offline StingRay

Please don't anybody post a picture of wee jimmy sturgeon in a kilt!!  :scare:

Offline Kool Keef

Online David1970