Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The weather girls  (Read 6128 times)

Online Davey Dykes

To save the Newscaster thread getting clogged up lets start one for these ladies themselves.

My favourite, Judith Ralston. Heard her being described as a poundshop Lisa Ann, very apt I thought.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have to also mention Ann Lundon who randomly seems to swap between general presenting duties and the weather for some reason. Had a massively thick accent when she started but the BBC have softened that considerably.

Leftfield choice being Joy Dunlop, far too skinny, geeky looking but she certainly has something, I'd like to get acquainted with her warm front.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:17:41 am by Davey Dykes »

Online catweazle

Lucy Verasamy for me every time, though rumour has it she's a carpet muncher.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Offline freeze44

Haven't heard that! A dyke eh! Well would want to watch at least!

Offline Berbatov82

Keeley Donovan, Keeley Donovan, Keeley Donovan!!! I want to munch on her Donner kebab!!!

Offline JimmySW

After much research:

Who is Lucy Verasamy married to?

Lucy is careful to keep her personal life away from the media and it's not known if she is in a relationship.

She isn't married and is said to be single and living in South West London.

Lucy has previously been linked to fellow weather presenter and Dancing on Ice contestant Alex Beresford after posting a cosy pic of them together on Instagram back in 2016.

Fans have also previously speculated that Lucy might be dating rival weatherman and Celebrity Masterchef star Thomas Schafernaker.

Points to being straight but who knows?

Offline Goldfinch

Online sparkus

I initially feared someone isolating had got desperate and was speculating about those two obese women and their 80s novelty disco record...

Offline freeze44

Mexican weather reporter Susana Almeida  :kissgirl:

Tasty!! You an expert on mexican weather then finchy...or just sniffing around?  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

I wouldn't mind a stump job off her.

I wondered how long it would take  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

After much research:

Who is Lucy Verasamy married to?

Lucy is careful to keep her personal life away from the media and it's not known if she is in a relationship.

She isn't married and is said to be single and living in South West London.

Lucy has previously been linked to fellow weather presenter and Dancing on Ice contestant Alex Beresford after posting a cosy pic of them together on Instagram back in 2016.

Fans have also previously speculated that Lucy might be dating rival weatherman and Celebrity Masterchef star Thomas Schafernaker.

Points to being straight but who knows?

The plot thickens...I thought Thomas Schafernaker was gay in any case?  :unknown: Perhaps one day he's Cyclonic, the next day he's Anti-Cyclonic?  :D

I remember he nearly lost his BBC job when he first appeared on telly, he did some kind of Burt Reynolds pose in a Gay Mag (almost naked). Apparently gay blokes go a bit crazy over him  :scare:.

Offline Goldfinch

Tasty!! You an expert on mexican weather then finchy...or just sniffing around?  :lol:
:D
Just sniffing around pal-the weather has been one of my interests along with birdwatching for over 30 years,and I've had my weather station since 1997.

My favourite programme from the early 2000's was Nick Middletons 'Going to extremes' on ch4 - he went to the hottest,coldest,wettest and driest places on earth-a good watch. :)

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 10:39:38 am by Goldfinch »

Offline freeze44

The plot thickens...I thought Thomas Schafernaker was gay in any case?  :unknown: Perhaps one day he's Cyclonic, the next day he's Anti-Cyclonic?  :D

I remember he nearly lost his BBC job when he first appeared on telly, he did some kind of Burt Reynolds pose in a Gay Mag (almost naked). Apparently gay blokes go a bit crazy over him  :scare:.

Jesus! So Lucy has enjoyed wet and warm and also some stiff conditions and big Tom swings with the barometer! Who would have thought the weather would attract such people! What next? Michael Fish was into sheep?!

Offline winkywanky

I thought Tom was a shortarse? And he just looks taller on the telly  :D

Offline Goldfinch

Also this incident. ;)

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

:lol: Big Tom (his cock ww ffs  :lol: ) a rum lad then!

Can't believe that one went over my head!  :rolleyes:

How come you know he's got a big cick anyway?  ;)

Offline James

Kaye forester proper milf. Always wears nice dresses too.

Yanette garcia mexican. That arse
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

How come you know he's got a big cick anyway?  ;)

I can't say ww...it a select group am involved in and weather people attend....think eyes wide shut!

btw Lucy don't like cim but ok with rimming and half arm great for fisting :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

I'm frankly amazed at what goes on at the Met. Office Christmas party!  :D

Offline Dogfather

Susana Almeida & Yanet Garcia get my votes too.

Just a coincidence that i'll be seeing a lot of Mexico in the future obviously.

Online Davey Dykes

Just noticed this one on STV. Jennifer Reoch, yum!

Offline Chorley

You can't go wrong with the milftastic Jackie Guerrido.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

Offline timsussex

Back in the day (sadly I just realised 10+ years ago) I lusted after Gemma Humphries - the Meridian Weather lady

Offline winkywanky

I'm giving you a birdseye view above Broadstairs beach  :rose:

She ain't wrong  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

Actually, talking of seabirds, how nice it would be to see some sticky white stuff being deposited on her from above  :wacko:.

Online sparkus

Actually, talking of seabirds, how nice it would be to see some sticky white stuff being deposited on her from above  :wacko:.

:lol:

Or to reference the group mentioned in the title of this thread 'It's Raining Semen'

('It's Raining Chebs' could be a great pop promo though)

Offline unclepokey

I'm a bit of a fan of Liz Ratzzini or some such similar spelling on the London Weather. Married with with 2 kids she may be but she's, I think, a superb figure and a blooming good presenter. When she turns sideways she presents a delicious bottom too.

Offline winkywanky

Tiny waist too. I'm guessing her frontage is a little embellished with a padded bra, but who knows?

Offline winkywanky

Offline Goldfinch

I'm a bit of a fan of Liz Ratzzini or some such similar spelling on the London Weather. Married with with 2 kids she may be but she's, I think, a superb figure and a blooming good presenter. When she turns sideways she presents a delicious bottom too.
;)

Offline winkywanky

She has a lovely pair of Dorkings, I'd like to Pinner to the bed and get right Upminster, perhaps after going to the Luton for some Wokingworks.

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:25:13 pm by Chorley »

Online sparkus

:cool:

"God bless Mother Nature" is something I often think, it has to be said.

Offline Chorley

"God bless Mother Nature" is something I often think, it has to be said.
I think you might be saying it again?   This is Ximena Cordoba :cool:

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:31:14 pm by Chorley »

Offline redveee

She has a lovely pair of Dorkings, I'd like to Pinner to the bed and get right Upminster, perhaps after going to the Luton for some Wokingworks.

Not hoping for her to show you her Penge?

Offline David1970

I take it the casting couch is still in use in Mexico

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Anna Church - BBC East Midlands - Something to keep you warm on those cold nights

Offline Chunk

Anna Church - BBC East Midlands - Something to keep you warm on those cold nights

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing her "warm front"  on a cold night  :)