Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exercise once a day  (Read 2423 times)

Offline winkywanky

You say that, but somebody was stabbed to death in a very affluent village not a million miles from where I live only 2 days ago.  :(

That's genuinely shocking and I'm sorry to hear that Chorley  :(.

County Lines?

With Covid-19 filling every News bulletin now (can that go on for the next 12 wks?) it had occurred to me that other news would fall off the top of the list. But stabbings?

Offline mr.bluesky

With punting on hold at the moment it's only my right arm that's getting plenty of exercise. Unless I learn to use my left arm my right forearm will resemble Popeye's  :scare:

Offline Happylad

I`ve done my day`s exercise - I got up!

Offline scutty brown

It's all nonsense unless they force a complete lockdown which is enforced in other European countries.
And the police certainly don't have the man power due to the police cuts over many years to enforce if there is a complete lockdown let alone even now.

Some police forces are reporting 40-50% sickness / absentee rate.
Seriously compromised on manpower

Offline willie loman

You seem to have access to information denied to the rest of us.

Offline scutty brown

You seem to have access to information denied to the rest of us.

no, some forces have made details public, some haven't.
But even where details have not been released, its clear that all the emergency services are suffering a  bad attrition rate

Offline willie loman

no, some forces have made details public, some haven't.
But even where details have not been released, its clear that all the emergency services are suffering a  bad attrition rate

Whatever. The police and all public services have always had a sick rate far higher than is found in private sector or crucially among the self employed. Very little to do with the virus, talking of attrition rate is absurd, alarmist and typical of your postings.

Offline scutty brown

Whatever. The police and all public services have always had a sick rate far higher than is found in private sector or crucially among the self employed. Very little to do with the virus, talking of attrition rate is absurd, alarmist and typical of your postings.

Still acting the ostrich I see.........
can I suggest that in future if you want to post garbage you do it on a topic you know something about? Somebody might believe you then....

Offline willie loman

Still acting the ostrich I see.........
can I suggest that in future if you want to post garbage you do it on a topic you know something about? Somebody might believe you then....

Don't bother addressing specific points, just come out with puerile insults, enjoy being a drama queen, we will soon see who is right, plenty of evidence already of govt backtracking, the figure of 250k deaths has morphed into under 10 k most of whom will have underlying health conditions., with no real explanation as to why.

Offline GingerNuts

A few day ago the rate in the Met police was 19%. The rate was less than 7% of police offers.

External Link/Members Only

Do you have any sources for police forces reporting 40-50%?

Offline willie loman

A few day ago the rate in the Met police was 19%. The rate was less than 7% of police offers.

Do you have any sources for police forces reporting 40-50%?

As if he would!

Offline threechilliman

I work in the private sector and our absence rate is only marginally higher than normal, including a few who've self-isolated. Discount the self-isolators and it'd be lower than normal.

Offline scutty brown

Don't bother addressing specific points, just come out with puerile insults, enjoy being a drama queen, we will soon see who is right, plenty of evidence already of govt backtracking, the figure of 250k deaths has morphed into under 10 k most of whom will have underlying health conditions., with no real explanation as to why.

Backtracking? Little evidence of that in the emergency planning that's been put into place in the last few weeks. I think you'll find the medics doing the planning are expecting the worst

Offline Mr Sinister

The streets are full of fat assed white girls out in those skin tight leggings that either go right up between their ass cheeks or have their asses stretching the leggings so you can see their knickers.  :thumbsup:

:lol: it's been ridiculous where I am during the week on my lunchtime cycle. Pre-pandemic where tf have these girls been? Make matters worse you can't even chat them up now, absolute torture.

Offline sparkus

I guess having a wank is a form of exercise.

Offline GingerNuts

As if he would!

He says some forces have made details public so it shouldn't be a problem.

He won't have posted something so serious if he can't substantiate it. No doubt the delay is while he collates the information.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 10:40:51 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Thephoenix

99...100...change hands... 999.....1000....change hands..... This is really tough exercise.
Now I know what it was like for all those poor massage girls with wankers elbow trying to get me to cum...phew, I'll have to have a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive

Offline GingerNuts

99...100...change hands... 999.....1000....change hands..... This is really tough exercise.
Now I know what it was like for all those poor massage girls with wankers elbow trying to get me to cum...phew, I'll have to have a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive

Tip yourself £20, it might make the pain more bearable.

Offline Thephoenix

Tip yourself £20, it might make the pain more bearable.

Sorry!..... Won't go lower than £30!

Offline cotton

Scutty do you have a link for those figures.
Is the inference that the police are deserting ship or all ill ?
The rules surrounding sickness/absentiism are clear.   While it is understandable that workers for a host of reasons might want to and/or need to stay at home its the case that key workers are expected to work and employers are being quite clear about this stating that non attendance may result in disciplinary action as unnwarranted absentiism just makes the burden heavier on those who do keep working so its kindof right that employers should be strict.
So its interesting whats going on with this 40-50% figure of yours. What is your interpretation ?

Offline GingerNuts

The rules surrounding sickness/absentiism are clear.   While it is understandable that workers for a host of reasons might want to and/or need to stay at home its the case that key workers are expected to work and employers are being quite clear about this stating that non attendance may result in disciplinary action as unnwarranted absentiism just makes the burden heavier on those who do keep working so its kindof right that employers should be strict.
So its interesting whats going on with this 40-50% figure of yours. What is your interpretation ?

I asked yesterday and he didn't answer.

Maybe he'll surprise us but it seems like more made up scaremongering.

Offline Chorley

Afternoon all :hi:
I thought I might interject if I may? Without giving too much away, part of my job role involves liaison and face to face meetings with local Police.

What I can say from my end, and this will most likely vary from area to are, is that there is some sickness which is related to Covid 19 and some that isnt: as an example, I know one poor sod was seriously injured  following a traffic stop and a couple of others were assaulted during ops.
 I guess a Police Officer can't really practice social distancing while some lairy Fuckwit is trying to kicking off? .  :unknown:

There's also an element of " workforce management" and as such some officers are working remotely to stop the spread which could really decimate the force.

Again, this is just from my observations within my local area and the limited interaction I have with officers. 

Cheers :hi:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:52:36 pm by Chorley »

Offline GingerNuts

Afternoon all :hi:
I thought I might interject if I may? Without giving too much away, part of my job role involves liaison and face to face meetings with local Police.

What I can say from my end, and this will most likely vary from area to are, is that there is some sickness which is related to Covid 19 and some that isnt: as an example, I know one poor sod was seriously injured  following a traffic stop and a couple of others were assaulted during ops.
 I guess a Police Officer can't really practice social distancing while some lairy Fuckwit is trying to kicking off? .  :unknown:

There's also an element of " workforce management" and as such some officers are working remotely to stop the spread which could really decimate the force.

Again, this is just from my observations within my local area and the limited interaction I have with officers. 

Cheers :hi:

Thanks for your input but we still don't have anything to back up SB's statement.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:55:43 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Chorley

Thanks for your input but we still don't have anything to back up SB's statement.
Yes, it's difficult for me to put a precise figure on it. I know  my forcet were thin on the ground before Covid19, so the attrition rate due to to working long hours, often through leave, under stressful conditions will take its toll even on the most resilient of people.

Offline cotton

It is a difficult and confusing time. I hope the police have been directed towards maintaining a visible presence while protecting themselves. HSE protections apply to the police just as much as anyone , nobody should be expected to go into a burning building to save a baby or give mouth to mouth to a person dying in the street. Key workers , working in whatever capacity will have concerns and fears, its important that those in charge prioritise the safety of their workers , so that workers feel ok going into work and dont feel like they are being thrown to the wolves.
But still scuttys 40-50% is hard to believe.

Offline winkywanky

I've seen a lot of police around, far more than usual.

Although I couldn't get close enough to see if they were PCSOs  :rolleyes:.

Offline willie loman

Given that the pubs and clubs are closed, and lock down is by and large voluntarily observed, the police actually have had an awful lot of their workload removed. be interesting how crime statistics will stack up for this period. Shoplifting actually quite difficult,  burglary equally etc .

Offline scutty brown

Some ill, some self isolating.
No suggestion that they're jumping ship.   As I said, some forces, not all
Seeing similar levels of attrition in NHS primary care staff as well - even after switching most GPs to home working and consolidating the rest on larger sites we're well down on numbers.
News report today said nationally we've lost around 25% of clinical staff - looks like the rate for primary care is higher
And if you wonder about the delay in reply - some of us are still working, helping to put the alternative systems in place. Not  lot of time to post

Offline willie loman

Seeing similar levels of attrition in NHS primary care staff as well - even after switching most GPs to home working and consolidating the rest on larger sites we're well down on numbers.
News report today said nationally we've lost around 25% of clinical staff - looks like the rate for primary care is higher
And if you wonder about the delay in reply - some of us are still working, helping to put the alternative systems in place. Not  lot of time to post
Oh yeah.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 07:56:53 pm by willie loman »

Offline willie loman

Give me one force that is at 40%, you are a fantasist.

Offline willie loman

You have plenty of time to post , when no one calls you out on your drivel, but when challenged you disappear, implying you are dealing with the national emergency, a real walter mitty.

Offline scutty brown

You have plenty of time to post , when no one calls you out on your drivel, but when challenged you disappear, implying you are dealing with the national emergency, a real walter mitty.

OK, believe what you want, I don't really care. You can be as much of a mouthy gobshite as you like, I simply can't be bothered trying to argue with you.

Offline willie loman

OK, believe what you want, I don't really care. You can be as much of a mouthy gobshite as you like, I simply can't be bothered trying to argue with you.

That's a surprise! you have been given ample opportunity to back up your preposterous claims, keep posting you are comedy gold.

Offline GingerNuts

If you're doing such sterling work supporting the nation I'm sure you don't want to be spreading misinformation.

You said your 40-50% was based on publicly available details. Post links or fess up how you arrived at these figures. Other than the figures for the Met I can't find anything publicily available.

Posting such figures without any evidence is just scaremongering.

Offline winkywanky

I think he inadvertently just leaked the real figures from the inside, he'll get the sack, leave him be  :D.

Offline Xtro

Welcome back to off topic threads.   :dance:   :cool:

I think he inadvertently just leaked the real figures from the inside, he'll get the sack, leave him be  :D.

Was that a mini review you dirty git?   ;)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 10:53:56 pm by Xtro »

Offline winkywanky

I do hate having my posts selectively pulled apart with the intention of purposeful misconstruance :rolleyes:.

But yeah, busted  :P.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 03:04:11 am by winkywanky »

Offline smiths

What I have noticed a lot round my way is the number of women especially young women jogging since the virus, some lovely views of tight bums so that's something though not much.

Offline freeze44

What I have noticed a lot round my way is the number of women especially young women jogging since the virus, some lovely views of tight bums so that's something though not much.

Yep noticed that too! Lycra City! Hard not to sneak a perve!

Offline sparkus

Yep noticed that too! Lycra City! Hard not to sneak a perve!

Seen shitloads, seems also those who usually don't work out are using all this spare time to take up fitness as there's wobbles galore down the park.

It's weird how as I know I can't punt or do hookups my brain is starting to just ignore it to a far greater extent than before.  I'd say my perving is down to male average now  :lol:

Offline thecat250

Don't go out jogging much, but just found my new indoor stretching routine  :P

Offline finn5555

I know id like to stretch her  :D

Offline Xtro

I wouldn't be suprised if this sort of online workout craze atm doesn't cause people injuries.
Who would then present to a doctor (since they are overwhelmed due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus)?

Offline Doc Holliday

I wouldn't be suprised if this sort of online workout craze atm doesn't cause people injuries.
Who would then present to a doctor (since they are overwhelmed due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus)?

Yes you need to avoid any risk of ending up in hospital for the foreseeable future. Many will contract the virus whilst in hospital for unrelated reasons and some will die. This is already happening although we will probably never know the true data.

Offline bhudda

Was just going to say the same ... if i tried that id be in hospital i reckon

Offline Xtro

Was just going to say the same ... if i tried that id be in hospital i reckon

Was you meant to reply to finn's post instead of mine?   :sarcastic:   ;)

I know id like to stretch her  :D

Online timsussex

Interestingly the exercise once a day is only a guideline in England - there is no law to stop you going out twice or three times

However in Wales it is illegal to go out and exercise more than once a day

Anyone care to suggest a reason why ?

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps with all those sheep around, the temptation might prove just too much?  :unknown:

Offline freeze44

Perhaps with all those sheep around, the temptation might prove just too much?  :unknown:

:lol: maybe to stop them mounting the sheep twice a day? Mind you if ever been to Wales, once is enough!  :lol:

Offline Xtro

Another stupid comment!

It's always ewe.   :P