Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: somelikeithot69 - Rotherham: Another disappointing punt...  (Read 413 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2125909) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paul Shanahan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was back in September, and it's another cautionary tale in my hunt for the elusive moderately-priced MILF/GILF GFE+kink... Well, maybe not quite MILF - she's significantly larger than the pictures on her profile, her face is nothing to write home about, and she seemed to have less experience of kink than me... With a whore, I expect more!

Comms

Excellent. She answers her e-mails, she answers her texts and she's organised. Booking was easy - perhaps because she doesn't have many punters... Twenty pieces of feedback on Aw since 2013.

Price

£80 for one hour (now £90).

Parking

Easy and safe, on a council estate in Rotherham.

Meeting

A huge disappointment - someone whose profile promises an appetite for kink, who doesn't seem to have it in the flesh. Whilst I like GFE as much as the next punter, I'd asked for a little kink as well, and I wanted to start off by giving her fat arse a good spanking, but even in the e-mails back to me she seemed a bit reluctant, and on the morning of the meeting she seemed distinctly cagey, so I let her off with some mild slaps, and the riding-crop I was carrying in my bag didn't come out. Other things she was more enthusiastic about - having her fanny licked, although she started to dry up quite quickly - and she liked some of the toy play I did... However I kept getting the feeling that although she's been on AW since 2013, she's not actually very experienced, and I was doing most of the work.

That combined with the fact that she's a rather plain lady meant that I was having difficulty getting and staying aroused, so I slipped on the bag, entered what was actually a rather tight, dry cunt and shot my load quite quickly.

She's a pleasant and agreeable woman, who just didn't do it for me. Perhaps someone younger, who wants a quick and aggressive fuck with an older woman might enjoy her more, but I wouldn't book more than the half-hour she does for £60.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:20:02 pm by Paul Shanahan »