Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Urgent - girl friendly apartments or hotels in marrakesh?  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Londoner2000

Almost got laid last night but was stopped by doorman who wouldn’t accept any amount of money (I went up to £50 as a TIP!!) can anyone help with any girl friendly places?
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline nike

Almost got laid last night but was stopped by doorman who wouldn’t accept any amount of money (I went up to £50 as a TIP!!) can anyone help with any girl friendly places?

U seem a very unlucky guy, 5 punts and five bait and switch artists.
U r unlucky or U just have a nack of sniffing them out. :unknown:

Anyway , at least u've tried to give back to the site.
Just sent u a pm.

Offline Londoner2000

Thank you dude maybe it’s because I’m aiming at the lower end of the market ... but I have had some amazing times there  as described in my previous post. Thank you so much appreciate it.
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline Fickle99

Hi, did u get a girl from a club or was it tinder?  Or have you found out wher the ladies have moved onto?

I have tried to PM u contact details of an apartment but for some reason it won’t allow me send PMs but I have sent PMs to users in the past 🤔

Offline jagadeesh

I am in same situation, looking for girl friendly apartment in Marrakesh. Any recommendations would be appreciated 

Offline arthur

I am in same situation, looking for girl friendly apartment in Marrakesh. Any recommendations would be appreciated

I found a few airbnb listings by googling 'guest friendly airbnb marrakech' but never ended up actually booking any of them so I can't say how reliable they would be, could be worth a try though.

Offline Monger2468

Almost got laid  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dazz79

The best way is to ask the owner/agent of the airbnb clearly that you will have local guest. i have only booked once in Agadir Founty and he was fine it. i have another booking next month in an other area of Agadir.

Offline Bigwilts

Try booking for more than one person

….. and if you’re veering to the lower end of the market, are you walking into a hotel with a skank, have a think about what appearance there is in relation to what you need to pass via reception etc

Online southcoastpunter

Try booking for more than one person

….. and if you’re veering to the lower end of the market, are you walking into a hotel with a skank, have a think about what appearance there is in relation to what you need to pass via reception etc

(although useful for other people) - he doesn't need your help anymore - he's banned

Offline masterleeds

Hi mate, did you manage to find a guest friendly apartment? Can you please share details and DM please. Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi mate, did you manage to find a guest friendly apartment? Can you please share details and DM please. Thanks
33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0