Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Holistic Chinese Massage Centre - Sally - Wolverhampton  (Read 1290 times)

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only
Service: Massage & HE
Price: £45 1hr Massage + £20 HE

I really fancied a happy ending massage after having a  great legit massage in hope of a HE one at a thai place on salop street.
Having not been here before i decided to try it out after reading good reviews on here.

I called before hand and booked my appointment. Went up the stairs next to the betting shop and was greeted by a receptionist who asked for the name I gave when I booked and how long I wanted to stay. She said £45 for an hour, i tried to haggle it down to £40 but she was not budging.
Was leaded to the room at the end to where i was introduced to sally. She was not that attractive but I dont really care if the WG is attractive when its a massage punt.
The massage was not great at all. Im not sure if its because I had a great massage not too long ago and recency bias is kicking in or the massage was just bad. Anyway no cc swipes or reach unders at all which was a disappointment.  After about 40 mins she turned me around and asked if I wanted HJ for £20 or B2B for £40. Since I did not find attractive I opted for the HJ and hoped she had good technique. Unfortunately it was an okay HJ nothing special but not the terrible jackhammer that some massage girls do. In the end I was not too satisfied with either the massage or HE that took place.

I may consider going again if I saw someone else but there is no guarantee the service will be better. I think i will stick to independent girls from now on.