Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hertfordshire Massage Parlours Mini Reviews  (Read 57110 times)

Offline welllucky

Would like a thread on this please. Please delete if not OK.

Hitchin Chinese... External Link/Members Only
Staff... generally in their 40's and 5/10 looks but change every week. You might get lucky!
been  3 times...  Massage 45 for 1 hour. Always HR offered 30 or 40 for B2B.
Location... right on the high street... a bit conspicuous if you are bothered by that.
Parking... meters are nearby if you can squeeze in... otherwise crowded in the town.
Facicilities. decent table, tiny rooms, with a shower.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 04:05:37 pm by welllucky »

Offline bobby1973

if you do a search there's a flew negs on here

Offline bobby1973

Offline welllucky

External Link/Members Only

Location : fairly discrete as its just off  a busy main road rather than a high street. Plenty of parking round the corner.
Massage by the owner very good. Extras limited to HE if given my the owner Joanna. Usually one other masseuse is there: extras very variable as the assistant changes every week or so though not had anything more than naked HE - they may be under order from the owner. 45 quid the hour and 30 HE. You may bargain better.

Anyone been to the other parlours in Harpenden? There seems at least two others on Gumtree right now.

Offline No Muff Too Tough

Location: Small industrial unit down the end of a residential road in Royston. Parking is often in the road next to it as there is only one space outside. It's semi-discreet but anyone who lives there knows what it is.

Facilities: Nicely done out, large walk in shower, couple of massage rooms, couple of rooms for tantric and a hot tub. Communal changing area which may put some off. The owner (male) is sometimes strutting about in the nude, but then so are the girls so it's not all bad.

Girls: Rotation of girls listed on the website, rota has been stable for some time. Most are slim, Eastern European with a variety of bust sizes as you'd expect.

Services: I've been too many times to count here over the years although of late I've stopped going. Services are as stated on the site, massage, tantric, b2b with HR but nothing beyond that. It's a little pricey but there's no competition and it's a safe environment and you know what you'll be getting, it seems to work for them. The only reasons I have stopped going are over familiarity with the services, it's more money than I want to regularly pay for a massage and HR and although it's 'unscented oil' it has an after smell which is really distinctive. I only seem to notice it once I leave there but it's quite musky, not great if you are heading home and that's what puts me off the most now.

Offline welllucky

Thanks No Muff. 90 quid! Quite pricey! Glad you enjoyed though!

Offline welllucky

Anyone tried this one in Harpenden?
Think i'm Ok asking as its new (according to the ad!)

Offline welllucky

Cheshunt/Broxbourne

Round the back of a small row of shops.
Looks: as per photo on ad but a bit older perhaps? Maybe a 5/10?
Great massage. Asks you what you want first. I suspect if you say Thai clothes are kept on. I said a relax.

45 for the hour, then offered HR at 30 and topless 60. Declined both as didn't fancy Watsana, and there were absolutely no reach-unders or suggestions of extras at all before that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 03:17:30 pm by welllucky »

Offline welllucky

« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 03:15:04 pm by welllucky »

Offline fat-sparky

Staff... generally in their 40's and 5/10 looks but change every week. You might get lucky!
Location... right on the high street... a bit conspicuous if you are bothered by that.
Parking... meters are nearby if you can squeeze in... otherwise crowded in the town.

Thank you, shall pay a visit!

Offline Xtro

Thank you, shall pay a visit!

Do a review if you can Mr. Sparky. There's a lot of long time lurkers being booted off UKP since the recent takeover.

Offline Baxter63

Went to Hitchin, a couple of times, when they first moved there. Masseuses were certainly in their late 30s/40s but good masseuses, ok looking and trim bodied. Good b2b/RO on both visits - 40 tip. Both travelled up from London, if I remember.  It's not on the High Street and there's a car park, dead opposite, btw.

Harpenden. Must have been 3 years ago had a fully nude, 4-hands, b2b for a 30 tip to each. Boss + visiting masseuse. No restrictions so it must have changed since then, or was welllucky just wellunlucky?

The Royston one is Antonio's place - he's been running these naturist joints since dial-up internet days. Well known to many members, I'd expect.

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline welllucky

Hitchin...I've only gone in the last two years. Maybe Hitchin has changed or as you say I was unlucky! Yes its not on the high street but it is a shopping street, albeit near the end of it.

And all providers round here in parlours seem to be 40's. Where are the younger ones?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:31:20 pm by welllucky »

Offline magstew

Anyone tried this one in Harpenden?
Think i'm Ok asking as its new (according to the ad!)

This one is entirely legit, more a tanning studio than a massage place, and very obvious on main road leading to station

Offline welllucky

St Albans Thai External Link/Members Only
Returned recently on a Sunday after an absence of a year or so.
About 5 service providers all having lunch in a tiny room when I arrived. All looked small, strong and  chunky. 45 pounds the hour. No extras offered at all but the massage  was fine. Plenty of paring on the street nearby.

Offline JohnHerts

Has anyone tried this place? Think it might be new in Stevenage. Nuru massage for £30 sounds cheap

Offline Xtro

Has anyone tried this place? Think it might be new in Stevenage. Nuru massage for £30 sounds cheap

Vivastreet Profile - External Link/Members Only
Username - katywang
Phone - 07955813011

Gumtree Profile - External Link/Members Only
Username - Betty - Posting for 1+ years
Current Ad - External Link/Members Only

Fridayad Profile - External Link/Members Only
Username - Katy W - Member since March 2018
Expired Ad - External Link/Members Only

Offline bobby1973

hi johnherts
check my reviews,  there's one on there for this place i think
it's in the flats next to tesco's
it's a bait and switch place
how ever most of the girl's iv'e see have been ok

Offline welllucky

OK so this is Harlow just over the border...
Absolutely fabulous massage but absolutely no extras (at least by the owner).
30's, pleasant looking but towel kept on at all times.
Fairly discrete location - not that it matters - it appears to be legit!
45 the hour.

Offline marathon26

I've been to Apinya many times over the last few years and found that like most places, the girls move on every few weeks and it depends if there are extras on offer with the girls working at the time. A year ago one girl called Joy was offering fs but she moved on. Currently only happy ending on offer for £ 30 but not all girls offering that so it's a case of being lucky or not on the day.
China Health in Bishop's Stortford do offer b2b for £40 extra or happy ending. Again, the girls do change every other week.

Offline welllucky

Nice to know Marathon. Twice now and nothing!

Offline welllucky

Thai Herb Hatfield.
Location: at the end of the old shopping arcade. Reasonably discrete. Plenty of parking at Asda close by.
Three or four 40 year-old Thais work there. All v pleasant, if not stunning.
Massage always been good...
I would say HE nearly always offered. Delivered with a few ooohs and ahhhs etc... You wont get anything else though I would imagine. The doors used to be those saloon type ones so a bit open. They've been replaced by full doors - at least in the room I was in.
usual prices 45 the hour plus 30 HE or 20 if you are lucky and haggle.
Always the same women there so don't gamble on  any weekly staff rotation or new girls.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:32:00 pm by welllucky »

Offline Herts123456

Hitchin...I've only gone in the last two years. Maybe Hitchin has changed or as you say I was unlucky! Yes its not on the high street but it is a shopping street, albeit near the end of it.

And all providers round here in parlours seem to be 40's. Where are the younger ones?

Been before. Definitely HR on the cards. Paid £50 for 30mins massage and HE

Lady was older than what I would like normally (mid 40s) but needed a release.
On the end of the shopping street next to Dominos

Offline welllucky

Return to

Last Friday...as before location is not in middle of town so fairly discrete... not that I am bothered. And plenty of parking round the corner.
Saw Tina... early 20's petite slim and very tidy. Strong massage withe elbows etc. no indication of extras till half hour mark. B2B offered for 40. Top off then at my encouragement knickers. Got on table and I asked to turn around. No resistance to prolonged RO.
Would return but no idea how long she is staying or being rotated.

Offline Clueless_Brit

I saw her quite a while ago and i really wasn't happy with the services, she offers B2B, fully nude and HE.
The B2B was awful, it was the first time i have had it and she just stood over me (she didn't straddle me at all) and dragged her tit across my back, it wasn't sexy at all.
When it came to her being fully nude that was only for half the massage and to be perfectly honest i wasn't really that attracted to her, she's strangely tall and facially wasn't my cup of tea. The HE was okay but she got a little vibrating bullet out and wanked me off whilst holding that, which was surprisingly okay.

I would really recommend it

Offline bobby1973

I saw her quite a while ago and i really wasn't happy with the services, she offers B2B, fully nude and HE.
The B2B was awful, it was the first time i have had it and she just stood over me (she didn't straddle me at all) and dragged her tit across my back, it wasn't sexy at all.
When it came to her being fully nude that was only for half the massage and to be perfectly honest i wasn't really that attracted to her, she's strangely tall and facially wasn't my cup of tea. The HE was okay but she got a little vibrating bullet out and wanked me off whilst holding that, which was surprisingly okay.

I would really recommend it

thanks for doing a review and letting us all know  :thumbsdown:

Offline Xtro

thanks for doing a review and letting us all know  :thumbsdown:

Clueless Brit.  :rolleyes:

Offline Brokenshed

Location : fairly discrete as its just off  a busy main road rather than a high street. Plenty of parking round the corner.
Massage by the owner very good. Extras limited to HE if given my the owner Joanna. Usually one other masseuse is there: extras very variable as the assistant changes every week or so though not had anything more than naked HE - they may be under order from the owner. 45 quid the hour and 30 HE. You may bargain better.
I’ve been offered hand job £20, B2B another £20. So £40 and the methods used are different. One was happy to be fingered, another rubbed her pussy against my cock, another gave a blowjob where I came and she didn’t complain. On the other there have been 3 who didn’t offer any extras

Anyone been to the other parlours in Harpenden? There seems at least two others on Gumtree right now.

Offline welllucky

Bishop's Stortford Massage
Second visit to this place in a year.
There is parking in the town centre about five minutes walk away
Booked in for the usual 45 pounds for one hour.
Small room in small shop on a not too busy town centre street.
Saw Meena (28?) size 8(?) 5 foot 4 maybe , pretty and giggly chinese.
Asked if I had been before etc. and was pleased I said I had as her swipes began immediately and a ton of oil went over my behind.
Finger in if thats your thing - still not sure its mine.
Turn over within ten minutes then lots of slow edging and the usual heavy breathing by her. And a request by me for B2B
OWO (very sloppy lots of spit) and RO her grinding herself into my face.
Followed by her exhortations to "come come come NOW!"
No opportunity ask for other services.
Asked for a very nice head then foot massage to use up the remaining 15 minutes.
Paid a 30 tip.
Gave 30 pounds tip.
Would i go back? Its out of the way for me but maybe in a few months.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 02:43:10 pm by welllucky »

Offline welllucky

sorry that was 40 tip in Bishops Stortford. 85 in all.

Offline Randson

anyone been to this place?
its hoddesdon

So remembering this thread - I went along for an hour here.  I needed a massage more than anything else and that is all I got.

I didn’t ask for any extras but then I have never had to.   Plus they take your details in advance. So probably not on offer
What I can say is for 40 (or 45 can’t remember ) I had a very good full hours Thai massage.  The girl who gave it was chatty before - quiet during - chatty after.   I will return again as the massage alone was worth it and see if anything changes if you are a regular

(I did try other places on this list in the area but they were busy or not answering...... so that’s why I saw Sophia hot in Waltham cross afterwards.)

Offline winkywanky

Interestingly, they charge £69 for 90mins.

Is that code for something else?  :unknown:  ;)

Offline welllucky

Nostalgic visit to Thai Herb

Price /service exactly as two years ago ie £45  per hour /great massage by 6/10 looker  Thai 40 y.o. Guaranteed HR for 30
Nothing else is ever on offer but at least you know what you get.

Parking free at ASDA nearby

Offline The888

Nostalgic visit to Thai Herb

Price /service exactly as two years ago ie £45  per hour /great massage by 6/10 looker  Thai 40 y.o. Guaranteed HR for 30
Nothing else is ever on offer but at least you know what you get.

Parking free at ASDA nearby

Tried the other Thai place opposite Morrisons?

Offline Chorley

Tried the other Thai place opposite Morrisons?
Wasn't aware of this place.Whats the name? :hi:

Offline bobby1973

come on the 888 give us some more info
i want one more punt this year

Offline Xtro

Probably means St. Albans Thai Massage, well reviewed on here and generally Positive.

Opposite Morrisons and down the road half a mile!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline welllucky

I have been to the St Albans one  that Xtro mentions. Only had extras once. I believe others have been with zero extras. I think the owner of the shops works there and enforces that. Just speculation on my behalf though. Its not near a Morissons so maybe you mean another parlour?

Offline bobby1973

yeah that's a sister place to Thai Herb hatfield
i was hoping it morrisons in wgc

Offline The888

come on the 888 give us some more info
i want one more punt this year

As above, the one near Morrisons.
Only been once or twice and was straight massage....shame as the girls are fairly alright.
Wondered if anyone had faiired better!?

Offline fat-sparky

Finally paid a visit. It's not worth a full review, I'll just post my findings here.

Went mid morning, was asked to wait twenty minutes as the mid-40's lady was busy with another client. I waited in one of the massage rooms and watched the CCTV for a while. A second lady eventually turned up and took a client, the first client finished and I was taken in to another massage room. Signage clearly states that there is "NO SEXUAL SERVICE IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT". I do not think their signage is accurate.
Paid £40 for 45minutes, massage was pretty decent and full body. Enjoyed that more than I thought I would.
Happy ending offered, no scale of what level but it was advertised as £40. Went with it, had full nude, B2B and allowed groping/light fingering. Ended happily.

Lady was pleasant enough, but no long a spring chicken.

I will use again. Street location is a little busy with foot traffic so beware if you are shy!

Offline bobby1973

Finally paid a visit. It's not worth a full review, I'll just post my findings here.

come on fat-sparky you must do a review
4 year's without one  :thumbsdown:

Offline welllucky

Anyone been to the Thai massage in Hoddesdon?
passed by but had no time to stop.

Offline welllucky

Harpenden Chinese Massage
It really is the luck of the draw who you get here...
One week ago Friday evening I am the very last client and its the last day of the fit-ish 45 y.o. working there.
45 for the hour plus 40 for her to milk and suck every last drop from me swallowing like a good one. French kiss afterwards with the taste of my cum and her juice still there. Never had that before at this place but I suppose if they want either you or the cash you can strike lucky.

There will no doubt be the usual plain service there next week with a different masseuse!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:51:36 am by welllucky »

Offline tintin100

Anyone been to the Thai massage in Hoddesdon?
passed by but had no time to stop.
I went pass on Sunday but didn't go in as I was with somebody but she did look nice.

Offline bobby1973

was in there today
very good legit place
will do a review soon

Offline welllucky

anyone know if our regional parlours are staying open?

Offline bobby1973

drove passed this place this week and the open sign was on in the window

Offline RubberRon

Texted Jo at Harpenden and confirmed open mon to fri only, 10 til 5, bookings only for time being.
Asked what precautions they were taking - hand gel, face masks, temperature taking.
Tempted but still too soon for me, lasted this long another few weeks won't harm.

Noticed prices have crept up slightly.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 02:26:06 pm by RubberRon »