Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com regional open thread - West Midlands  (Read 51345 times)

Offline AndyJay

External Link/Members Only
Wants money for a babysitter so she can meet. Gives false location details and blocked me when I called her out with her correct details!!. She left the site after this and has only just returned. She is also on Secret Benefits.

This one is back with a new profile again, regularly deletes and comes back.

Offline Maverick090

Does anybody have any info on this girl, started to chat on WhatsApp looks very hot but super steep monthly allowance wanted?

SensualGorgeous

Offline WarrenS

Well just spent s month on SA and it really is a struggle now, some wanting stupid amounts per meet, and a lot more time wasters and scammers. Also, unlike in some other areas of the country, hardly any students in the west mids appearing on there, hopefully they may make an appearance  in the next month or two, but I think a lot have just gone down the onlyfans route etc.

Anyway, apologies for the rant, just needed to get things off my chest after a girl who was a waste of time blocked me after we agreed to a video call, but she refused to do it, making up excuses. Fed up with it  :angry:

Offline WarrenS

Just a warning, spotted a scammer is back on SA under the profile name FierceAngel from Telford, I knew her as Molly, avoid like the plague, I was naive and an idiot and ended up giving her £250+, some of it was for some crap photos and videos, the rest was for the good old child care and petrol money, she had a boyfriend at the time who was in on it all. Ended up on a goose chase to Shrewsbury as well, because that's where she said she lived at the time.

I won't go anywhere near her new profile, but if someone else wants to do so and post it here, please do.

Offline Jmaes123

Does anybody have any info on this girl, started to chat on WhatsApp looks very hot but super steep monthly allowance wanted?

SensualGorgeous

She has been on SA for years with different accounts and only looking to dominate a man financially and in the bedroom, doesn’t do sex either. Think she is in a lesbian relationship when I spoke to her.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 03:48:02 am by Jmaes123 »

Offline HoldMichaels

Just a warning, spotted a scammer is back on SA under the profile name FierceAngel from Telford, I knew her as Molly, avoid like the plague, I was naive and an idiot and ended up giving her £250+, some of it was for some crap photos and videos, the rest was for the good old child care and petrol money, she had a boyfriend at the time who was in on it all. Ended up on a goose chase to Shrewsbury as well, because that's where she said she lived at the time.

I won't go anywhere near her new profile, but if someone else wants to do so and post it here, please do.

There you go.
I spotted her new account too as I'd spoken to her previously, but sacked her off as a thief as soon as she wanted the 'childcare' paid up front. She was called mermaid something before...

Offline WarrenS

There you go.
I spotted her new account too as I'd spoken to her previously, but sacked her off as a thief as soon as she wanted the 'childcare' paid up front. She was called mermaid something before...

Cheers, hopefully help others avoid her.

Funny thing was after initial communication and some photos and videos, I stopped speaking to her after her request for childcare, it was only after an arrangement I was in finished suddenly that I stupidly contacted her and another girl again as I was feeling a bit desperate, both of whom I thought were scammers initially. Cost me to learn the lesson I already knew.

Trust your instincts, they are usually right.

Offline HoldMichaels

Seeking can be a rollercoaster, but you tend to find that when you're adamant about not sending money up front (despite their indignant attitude to being lumped in with scammers!) the scammers get bored eventually.
I've got one ongoing 'fwb' arrangement with a lovely woman right now, so there are some really good ones out there - like you say, trust your instinct, take note of their reactions to being told you don't send gifts/money before meeting, and if you know they're a scammer, leave them alone even if you're desperate!  :lol:

Offline jd181064

I decided to dip my toe in Seeking.com
It's hugely frustrating, had loads of chats which have lead no where. Some Expectaions are astronomical.
But looks like I'll be meeting 2 young ladies for a whole evening of debauchery at £500, which seems pretty reasonable.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I decided to dip my toe in Seeking.com
It's hugely frustrating, had loads of chats which have lead no where. Some Expectaions are astronomical.
But looks like I'll be meeting 2 young ladies for a whole evening of debauchery at £500, which seems pretty reasonable.

Good luck but keep your punting antenna on! Seeking duo meets are fraught with risks and there are countless tales of guys being scammed.

Read the Seeking topic on the main board for hints and tips.

Offline jd181064

Actually meeting this evening.
I've booked hotel and they're coming to me, have spoken to one of the girls seems lovely.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Looks like it's worth persevering on there, things have suddenly taken off for me.

I've also got another meet arranged for a weeks time £300 for 2-4 hours with a very pretty 30 year old.
And hopefully a meet tomorrow at £250 with a lovely looking 25 year old, haven't agreed a duration, feels like it'll be a go with the flow.

Actually meeting this evening.
I've booked hotel and they're coming to me, have spoken to one of the girls seems lovely.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Looks like it's worth persevering on there, things have suddenly taken off for me.

I've also got another meet arranged for a weeks time £300 for 2-4 hours with a very pretty 30 year old.
And hopefully a meet tomorrow at £250 with a lovely looking 25 year old, haven't agreed a duration, feels like it'll be a go with the flow.

Enjoy yourself!

Offline Everhard115

Enjoy yourself!

Great enjoy yourself and so let us know how it went for you. Might just motivate me to sign up again :)

Offline jd181064

It wasn't good, one fairly over weight,neither particularly attractive, hygeine not as good as I'd like and then they came up with a reason why they had to leave earlier than agreed...but I was quite happy for them to go.
I did get owo, dfk, fucking, ro.

My meet for tomorrow is being re-scheduled which is a shame have feeling she'll be good and my one for next Monday is still on and think she'll be ok too.

I should never have gone with the two girl, their photos didn't really blow my frock up, think I just jumped at the first oportunity that came up.

More oportunities are coming in....definately worth a go for a month.

Offline Everhard115

Thanks for the update. Yeah that does not sound too good but hey ho you win some and loose some. Hopefully will get better. Yes I will sign up for a month in Jan/feb as will have some free time and funds then if all goes well.

Offline HoldMichaels

It wasn't good, one fairly over weight,neither particularly attractive, hygeine not as good as I'd like and then they came up with a reason why they had to leave earlier than agreed...but I was quite happy for them to go.
I did get owo, dfk, fucking, ro.

On the bright side, at least they didn't just straight-up rob you as I'm led to believe many of these 'duos' do.  :thumbsup: It's why I've always avoided them.

Offline jd181064

FFS, looks like they're as flaky as AW, tomorrow's cancelled  :dash:

Offline Everhard115

FFS, looks like they're as flaky as AW, tomorrow's cancelled  :dash:
That's a bummer alright

Offline Everhard115

I have signed up twice in the past before covid as used to travel for work but only signed up for a month each. The whole work from home has really thrown a spanner in the works as cant be away form home at night now so unable to indulge plus the funds are a bit low too now.
If one is willing to spend money then I would always go the seeking way. It is tiring and takes a lot of effort but when it does happen one gets a lot of satisfaction. however funds are the key and I always made sure that funds were available when embarked on seeking journey. If freee bees came along I would take them but not actively look for them. One 21 year old the fittest I have ever banged is still in the wank bank :p However I timed it and it was 2 , 6 hour dates so 12 hours and countless hours on texting to get her to my hotel room and when it happened it was a great moment.  Had plenty of dates where nothing happened but I enjoyed the meal and drinks with a hottie. I never pay an allowance for meal only but I do reimburse travel costs like cab etc and then obviously pay for meal and drinks etc and just enjoy the whole experience so it is an expencive hobby and gets very additctive.

So in short if one has time and money then seeking else pay as you go.

Offline jd181064

I've re-scheduled with the girl that cancelled and my one for Monday is stiil on, hopefully it's going to be a good week.

When I first joined SA I was like a kid in a sweet shop, I enjoyed several meets a week with various girls. I quickly got bored with that and found that one regular SB works better for me. My current SB is 21 and for some reason she enjoys spending time with a bald, overweight 56 year old guy. The sex is fantastic and apparently my tongue has magical powers  :P

When you find a diamond in amongst the scammers and picture sellers on there it makes it all worthwhile and great fun.

Offline Bikerboy

When I first joined SA I was like a kid in a sweet shop, I enjoyed several meets a week with various girls. I quickly got bored with that and found that one regular SB works better for me. My current SB is 21 and for some reason she enjoys spending time with a bald, overweight 56 year old guy. The sex is fantastic and apparently my tongue has magical powers  :P

When you find a diamond in amongst the scammers and picture sellers on there it makes it all worthwhile and great fun.

My journeys been pretty similar, variety++ but now one SB works for me too now. With Seeking quality not what it was, it’s less work and a lot of fun if you find a great match.

Offline Everhard115

yes once you put in the hours there it can be very fruitful but it does require a lot of time and effort.

Offline jd181064

I now give up on Seeking.
Monday girl only stayed for hour and a half when she'd said a meet was usually 2 - 4 hours.
And today's has cancelled for the 3rd time.

Offline samanderson

Tried to sell me foot pictures.. I showed no interest and chat away.. now been blocked.  :)

Offline jd181064

Had another cancel for last night.
And another I was going to see next Monday has said she's not in a good mental health place and shut their profile.
I really wouldn't bother...the effort is huge and they're jyst so flaky..I've pockets of cash and can't spend it...doing my head in.
I'm sure if yoi want to spend £1-£2k a meet you'd get something but less, just don't bother.

Offline AndyJay

It is a bit of a minefield and its annoying with all the scam attempts by a lot of the girls on the site. Some girls have gotten away with asking for money up front or selling pics hinting at a meet (which will never happen) and then told their friends who sign up and try to repeat.

I only ever use the site when they have an offer on (33% discount) then just subscribe for a month. At the moment there isnt really anyone on there I'm interested in and it does seem to have lost a bit of popularity - I think as its US based UK girls are going with Seeking Benefits BUT that site itself has issues and its more cost effective using Seeking Arrangement.
Usually worth a look to see if a girl has a profile on both site and chose which is better to make contact.

I'm just about to write a post about SB though which may be of interest.

Offline samanderson

External Link/Members Only - £300ppm. Sweet girl and easy to chat with. but £300 is out of my range. so i stopped responding to her.

Offline samanderson

External Link/Members Only - Agreed to £150ppm but stopped responding a day before the meet.

Offline bhampunt19

Decided to sign up again for a month. There are some unbelievable girls on there but yeah you’re looking at 300-400 a meet which is usually outside my price range but the quality of some of these girls I am tempted

Offline jd181064

I haven't given up.
Met a girl the other day for intro drink, she's very pretty, will arrange full meet after Christmas but it'll be £300, hopefully will get circa 4 hours for that, we'll see.
And got 2 mire chats going on with pretty girls, hope for initial drink meets next week. Haven't got as far as talking ££s yet.
Have had loads more chats that look promising, then they just stop responding. Or others that disappear for weeks, come back send 1 message and dissapear for another few weeks. I think there's lots on there with issues!!

Offline Brumish

I haven't given up.
Met a girl the other day for intro drink, she's very pretty, will arrange full meet after Christmas but it'll be £300, hopefully will get circa 4 hours for that, we'll see.
And got 2 mire chats going on with pretty girls, hope for initial drink meets next week. Haven't got as far as talking ££s yet.
Have had loads more chats that look promising, then they just stop responding. Or others that disappear for weeks, come back send 1 message and dissapear for another few weeks. I think there's lots on there with issues!!

It's a nightmare isn't it  :D
Can't imagine the dating scene for the youngsters being that different to what most of us experience on seeking  :)
At those prices, you shouldn't have many problems I don't think. Those quotes seem to be the starting point for most nowadays
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:36:02 am by Brumish »

Offline Everhard115

It's a nightmare isn't it  :D
Can't imagine the dating scene for the youngsters being that different to what most of us experience on seeking  :)
At those prices, you shouldn't have many problems I don't think. Those quotes seem to be the starting point for most nowadays

Looks promising, it is a lot of hard work but all worth hit once you hit the jack pot ;)
Good luck and enjoy.
I can only drool at this stage as funds and time are a bit tight.

Offline Jmaes123

This one seems to have come on the seen from AW no reviews on AW. Potential scam

Offline jazonx

External Link/Members Only does anyone have any information on this one ?? she just randomly messaged me to meet up tomorrow

Offline ScouserRod

Looks quite tasty !! Has she suggested any payment for this meet ?

Online updownandaround

External Link/Members Only - Agreed to £150ppm but stopped responding a day before the meet.

I met her a bunch of times last year, she's a decent shag, great BJ, not issue with filming the proceedings, very into anal and she has no issue hosting even if her daughter is upstairs.

I met her a bunch of times last year, she's a decent shag, great BJ, not issue with filming the proceedings, very into anal and she has no issue hosting even if her daughter is upstairs.

Sounds like a keeper!

Online updownandaround

If you like tall girls then this girl is for you! Decent looking girl, in reasonable shape but a bit of a mumbod. Solid sexual experience, wants 1500 a month allowance but settled for 200 a go. Despite the age of her profile this is not clearly not her first time on the Seeking or sex work merry-go-round but well worth stopping off on the M6 for!

Offline jd181064

External Link/Members Only does anyone have any information on this one ?? she just randomly messaged me to meet up tomorrow

I exchanged messages with her about 4 months ago, as I recall wanted £300 a meet.

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only does anyone have any information on this one ??

Have arranged an initial 1hr  (FS) meet for 200 - she wanted more but looks v fit - will try to see what an extended meeting maps out at.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 11:10:42 am by Joball87 »

Offline Dxj738

External Link/Members Only does anyone have any information on this one ??

Have arranged an initial 1hr  (FS) meet for 200 - she wanted more but looks v fit - will try to see what an extended meeting maps out at.

See how you go. I met her and it was insipid. I wouldn’t have wanted her to stay more than an hour.

Bigger than photos.

Offline Dxj738

If you like tall girls then this girl is for you! Decent looking girl, in reasonable shape but a bit of a mumbod. Solid sexual experience, wants 1500 a month allowance but settled for 200 a go. Despite the age of her profile this is not clearly not her first time on the Seeking or sex work merry-go-round but well worth stopping off on the M6 for!

Terrible comms imo.

Online updownandaround

Terrible comms imo.

I didn't experience that with her but horses for courses as they say.

Offline curry

She has been around for a while was on AW when she was 19 was working in Willenhall (Walsall) in some flats, with another girl. Then she became really ill and disappeared. She is now back (2 children later) was a nice pleasant girl then service was not that good but she was young and inexperienced i guess back then.

Online updownandaround

She has been around for a while was on AW when she was 19 was working in Willenhall (Walsall) in some flats, with another girl. Then she became really ill and disappeared. She is now back (2 children later) was a nice pleasant girl then service was not that good but she was young and inexperienced i guess back then.

I suspected that she was previously on the game or something as she has that steely vibe about her. Decent shag all in so no complaints here.

Offline Jbob084

See how you go. I met her and it was insipid. I wouldn’t have wanted her to stay more than an hour.

Bigger than photos.

The photos and videos she sent me look really hot. What about your meet with her was so unsatisfactory?

Although she said she’s on contraception and gets tested regularly so no need for condom which is a red flag. But seems to be so scarily common on Seeking.

Online DAlpine1980

Decided to resub after a few years off. My gawd the filters. So many filters on profiles