Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose at The Penthouse (250 Pitt St., Sydney NSW)  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Billiken

There isn’t much info here on punting on Australia (except warnings that it’s very expensive). There is almost no info on specific places and whores. I thus hope that some of you find the following report useful. I apologize for the length.

Executive summary: Australia is an expensive place to punt. It’s only recommended for those who are stuck there and really feel the urge. I ended up paying AUD 350 to fuck an above-average Vietnamese chick for an hour. That being said, the fact that prostitution is legal there is still better than it being outlawed here in the good ol’ United States of Feminazis and Evangelicals.

Backstory: I hail from Texas. My (now ex-)girlfriend is an Aussie. A couple of months ago, after finding some cheap flights to Sydney, she convinced me to visit her parents. Since I have never been to Australia, I figured, why not? Her parents live in Sydney and we stayed in their flat, which was downtown and convenient to all the touristy things. However, she refused to have sex during the whole 10-day trip, on the account of the walls being thin and her parents being there pretty much anytime we were indoors. She actually had a good point, as she is one of those girls who gets VERY loud the minute you stick a cock in her vagina. She wouldn’t give me head either since she recently had a surgery in her mouth (removing a pre-cancerous lump) which made it painful. So, on day 6 of 10 of the trip, I told her that I’d like to go to the Australian National Maritime Museum, knowing full well that she is not interested in joining me. On the way to the museum I took the opportunity to visit The Penthouse to relieve the pressure.

Location: I chose this place out of convenience more than anything else. Indeed, finding it was quite easy.  It’s on Pitt St., very close to Town Hall metro station. There is a green sign hanging off an awning, and the entrance is somewhat discrete, off the main pedestrian thoroughfare.

Inside: you go downstairs and ring the buzzer. A corpulent and somewhat off-putting gentleman (not a madam, as in the European brothels that I frequent) greets you. He sits behind some metal bars at a desk. He asked me if I am here for the girls, and pointed me to the bar area. It was pretty empty, however, in fairness, it was early afternoon. Perhaps at night it gets livelier. There is a (male) barkeep tending the drinks. A rather overweight girl with Latin-American/Spanish features approached me. I declined. In came a couple of loud Middle-Eastern blokes, and the Latina’s attention was diverted to them. I noticed a couple of pretty good looking girls on the couch in the corner and went over. I asked them where they were from and if they were working. They said they were Australian, and, yes they were working, but, unfortunately, they were about to leave. I asked if anyone else was working, and they said “one other girl, Rose, who was getting ready inside.” Then one of them offered to fetch her for me, and they disappeared. About five minutes later a decent-looking long-haired Asian girl appeared. I introduced myself, she said that she is Rose. I asked about her prices, she said 220 for half-hour and 350 for an hour. I asked how many times I was allowed to cum, she said once per half-hour. Expensive indeed, but I really wanted to stick my cock inside a pussy, so I relented.

Transaction: she took me to a hallway behind the bar, where we encountered the overweight gentleman who greeted me earlier, except now we were standing in the backroom area. He told me that I have to hand the cash to the hooker right there, which I did. He then gave her a key to the room.
The room and the action: the room was actually quite nice. The shower was inside, so no need to stroll the hallways. She asked me to take a shower, but didn’t join me. Instead she made the bed. Once I was out of the shower, she put some music on her phone, and got undressed, revealing a thin body. Her tits were small (arguably the smallest of all the prossies I fucked to date), but her nipples were huge and fun to suck. Her ass wasn’t bad for an Asian girl. She gave me OW to get my cock standing at attention (I asked about OWO, and she said that it was “really expensive” but didn’t specify how much). She didn’t allow kissing her mouth, and I don’t normally DATY with prossies. I fucked her pussy in missionary, doggy, and with her on top. The latter position is my favorite with thin girls, as I like their tits in my face and my hands roaming their backside. I got as much of my AUD 350 as I could, cumming twice (first time in the missionary, second time with her on top), and spending probably around 35 minutes with my cock in her pussy. She gave me a mediocre massage after the first time I came and we made chit-chat, which is when I learned that she is Vietnamese.

Bottom line: I enjoyed my hour with Rose. I never fucked a Vietnamese girl, so I got to check that, and fucking on Australian continent off my "list." Whether it was worth AUD 350 is debatable. For me it was, as a one-off thing, however, Australia is most definitely NOT a punting destination.

Postscriptum: After the punt, I went to the Australian National Maritime Museum, which is quite interesting. I recommend visiting it if you find yourself in Sydney. Upon returning to Texas, I fucked my (ex-)girlfriend silly. A few weeks after, she mentioned the m-word and was promptly dumped (hence ex). I then went on an extended business trip to Germany. My reports on the adventures in Hungarian, Russian, and Romanian pussies are forthcoming in Europe forum in the next few weeks.

Offline Marmalade

So I understand about £200 or USD240. Gross.
But what’s the m-word?

Offline Billiken