Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Raine , Glasgow  (Read 946 times)

17 review(s) for Isla Raine (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only

1hr -£130

Inital contact through AW , Very quick response and booked 2 weeks in advance due to WG limited availablity..

She confirmed day before and supplied location detail and contact number .
Location nice flat just outside city centre great transport links and parking if driving .
Called on arrival and given flat number .
Flat clean and spacious .
WG as decribed on profile , age seems correct.Plain looks which I found attractive and good figure.
Exchanged paperwork , offered shower I accepted .
When out of shower girl on bed still dressed , we started kissing developed in DFK , She undressed effortlessly and was giving OWO , Mirrors propped around room gave great view to appriciate her body .
On to bed carried on OWO an RO for approx 15 mins , she then bagged me and got on top , then cowgirl . She is a fit flexible girl and you can move her into next position easily , next doggy and mish and maybe afew more we found she really is flexible, the hour seemed to fly by, I prefer to hold on and pop once for a big finalle , this I did , she helped to clean me up .

We chated for abit after nice girl shy and reserved but comes out her shell .
I have visited her again , this time communication done by text and she will book you in .
Great girl , ticks all my boxes , she comes across as sub , but I think you would find her limits very quickly .

First post , now shot me down.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review buddy.
Welcome aboard  :hi: