Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot.Sexx Oxford  (Read 309 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4905705) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

I was looking at profiles and tried others that day without success.

This one was a bit suspicious, could have been EE, so wasn't sure if I should give it a go.
Not having many other options, I finally texted. She replied.

Comms: a bit weird, tried phone, which worked ones, but couldn't get hold of her to confirm final booking. Kissing was included she said, owo extra. Every email conversation started with a one word text message: "baby". Hm.

The girl: Pictures are accurate, so age 24 might be correct. She has a tattoo which can't be seen on the pictures. May be the angle, might be photo shopped. But this is her body, these are her boobs.
 I asked upfront if breasts natural, which she confirmed. But the aren't. You can tell. But Spanish might be accurate, maybe South American.

The place: a bit weird place, recently refurbished. Not the best spot in case you don't want to be seen.

The meet: She looked ok and smiled at arrival. Thought to give it a go. Cash handed over.
Quite early she wanted to cover and go ahead with bj. Needed to slow her down to explore her body. Boobs faked, some solid basis in there. But not too bad. Very little kissing, although agreed via text. Butt looked nice from behind.
Sort of slow bj, but soon she wanted to go to the next level. I felt the rush.
One of her phones constantly beeped. Finally she answered, and answered again and again. Started to get annoying.
Again, needed to slow her down while being in her. I enjoyed the doggy, although she was texting.
She turned around, faked moaning, and with the constant pressure I finished.
Now she got relaxed and even smiled.

After I left I checked text message at arrival. I had paid 60/30 but was out on the street after 20 minutes. Not what I usually aim for.
However, I still give it a neutral rather than negative. Just because she was not the EE hiding behind a Spanish profile. And because I enjoyed the punt from behind.

Obviously I wouldn't go again. 

Offline DrConners

One of her phones constantly beeped. Finally she answered, and answered again and again. Started to get annoying.
Again, needed to slow her down while being in her. I enjoyed the doggy, although she was texting.
She turned around, faked moaning, and with the constant pressure I finished.
Now she got relaxed and even smiled.

Sounds unenthusiastic & she was totally disinteresting in supplying anything but the basic's - i.e get you hard & then you do the work.

The phone interaction (the fact she kept using it during sex) by her is totally unacceptable IMO

The only smile she gave you was once you had cum she knew the 'ordeal' was over  :thumbsdown:

Sounds like a fucking shit time !

After I left I checked text message at arrival. I had paid 60/30 but was out on the street after 20 minutes. Not what I usually aim for.
However, I still give it a neutral rather than negative. Just because she was not the EE hiding behind a Spanish profile. And because I enjoyed the punt from behind.

More likely a Brazilian reading this review, they know their nationality has a shit rep and often change the nationality to something less offensive - Do you speak any Spanish ? Did she talk much (I'm guessing not in 20 minutes) Yes, I know Brazilians speak Portuguese, just trying to make a point, it's not really a big deal as I doubt anyone would want to make a booking after reading this review.

Obviously I wouldn't go again.

Obviously!! Your review, your rating but reads like a negative all day long.

Cheers for taking the time to write it up  :hi: