Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK (TS: GFE, DFK, OWO/DT, Anal, CIM/COB) in W1T (Fitzrovia)  (Read 132526 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline winkywanky

Which goes to show he's a lazy twat across the board!

Harsh...but ultimately fair  :D.

Offline princerico

on my way to see her in 30 minutes  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

on my way to see her in 30 minutes  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Give her one from me Rico.

Haven't seen her for ages.

Now don't forget, you're not allowed to lick her doorhandles  :D.

Offline tantraman

Offline pepsicolaboy

The profile literally has an upcoming section showing all her available dates for when she comes back in the next couple of weeks...

Not that I can see on her aw profile  :unknown:

also she logged in today for those that are interested.

Offline TTGR

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/10d6a39bad90fc10ef237cd0d99e4039718559bd.jpg

Not seen or had many biological females THAT sexy looking in my life.

Wowser, may need to visit this one once this cruel period is over.
Her reviews are pretty great too.

Offline Amluthar

Looks good but those tits look awful out of the bra.

Offline TTGR

That’s a bloody shame, plastic boobs can be off putting. My only TS experience so far was a huge let down in the tits department so maybe Sofia isn’t the best remedy......then again if she likes them being handled and sucked on that’s plenty good enough  ;)

Offline princerico

That’s a bloody shame, plastic boobs can be off putting. My only TS experience so far was a huge let down in the tits department so maybe Sofia isn’t the best remedy......then again if she likes them being handled and sucked on that’s plenty good enough  ;)

they look awesome in the flesh and she's keen on them being touched, sucked and fucked.

Offline winkywanky

Agreed  :).

They are slightly hard to the touch, but the fact that she enjoys having them played with mitigates that IMO  :hi:

Offline tantraman

That's a bit harsh, Amluthar ... I've described them as "tremendous 38DD tits with tiny nipples", and recall enjoying them very much ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Moreover, Sofia knows how to use 'em to entertain you, including a COB-tastic climax! :dance:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 11:01:10 am by tantraman »

Offline TTGR

Cheers lads  :drinks:
Think we can all put that little worry to bed.

This gorgeous treat is firmly on the HL   :)

Offline jackyjack

She just posted some wonderful videos  :wackogirl:

Offline winkywanky

I'm too tight to buy them  :rolleyes:.

Mind you, I'm too tight to take it up the bum as well  :scare:  :D.

Offline Xtro

Marvellous, Xtro, just marvellous! :hi:

As always, your humble servant,   :hi:

I'm too tight to buy them  :rolleyes:.

Mind you, I'm too tight to take it up the bum as well  :scare:  :D.

I hear that you're so tight fisted, you've got blisters on your cock!   :D

Offline winkywanky

Anything that makes it look fatter is fine by me  :P

Offline tantraman

She just posted some wonderful videos  :wackogirl:

And here are another couple of stills from new videos to entertain us wonderfully perverted souls in lockdown :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... plus a new photo ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline jackyjack

She now offers duo... and her profile says 'Available Today'

Offline Xtro

Duo partner (female)

SAMANTHA EXOTIC  - External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

+447377512550     07377512550

Offline Sebstyles7

WOW!!!!  Looks like a female version of Sofia!  That looks like a threesome I would enjoy.  Getting out at the mo is difficult but hopefully they will be London based for a while.

Offline Bucket99

She's wonderful. That would be an amazing 3some

So tempted despite lockdown

Offline winkywanky

I see she does anal, what fun it would be to have both girls lined up side-by-side, buns up, licking them both to oblivion and then rubbering up and double-dipping them in turn.

Grrr!  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

...and finish with a double facial  :angelgirl:

Offline tantraman

WOW!!!! Looks like a female version of Sofia! That looks like a threesome I would enjoy.

That would be an amazing 3some

... what fun it would be to have both girls lined up side-by-side ...

Yes indeedy, Chaps! :drinks:

I really hope Samantha hangs around for a duo with Sofia til after lockdown and if and when I dare punting again ... despite my niggling concern that there really was a 'man' in Samantha, such a threesome nonetheless would be one for my bucket list for sure!

Offline winkywanky

The thought had occurred to me.

Perhaps they're old mates who go back a long way, to when they used to play in the same football team together  :scare:  :D

Offline winkywanky

But of course in this situation it wouldn't matter a jot, if you were happy to see Sofia whom you know has a cock, then why be at all concerned about her friend who looks gorgeous and used to have a cock?  ;)

Offline tantraman

But of course in this situation it wouldn't matter a jot, if you were happy to see Sofia whom you know has a cock, then why be at all concerned about her friend who looks gorgeous and used to have a cock?  ;)

It really doesn't matter, and I'd slip myself into a sandwich between these two lovelies tomorrow, if Covid-19 suddenly fucked right off ... it's just that I'd like to actually fuck Samantha, and ain't so sure about dipping into a man-made hole ... but I guess I could stick to her ass, as well as Sofia's!

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

:crazy:

Offline no2punter

Her AW interview says the following:
How would you describe your non-binary gender?   Gender neutral

Offline winkywanky

It really doesn't matter, and I'd slip myself into a sandwich between these two lovelies tomorrow, if Covid-19 suddenly fucked right off ... it's just that I'd like to actually fuck Samantha, and ain't so sure about dipping into a man-made hole ... but I guess I could stick to her ass, as well as Sofia's!

You need more lube then  :D

Offline winkywanky

Gotta say, I think Sofia has the cuter bum.

With or without the dangly bits.

Offline Sebstyles7

The thought had occurred to me.

Perhaps they're old mates who go back a long way, to when they used to play in the same football team together  :scare:  :D

I'm sure we've all had the "sisters" scenario (either in our wank fantasies or real life for a few lucky ones) but this could be the most bizarre "Brothers" scene that I'd ever contemplate! 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:28:11 pm by Sebstyles7 »

Offline Sebstyles7

Message Samantha on AW and it’s £350 for the hour for a duo. Expensive but would be one hell of an hour.

Offline A Decent Fist

Message Samantha on AW and it’s £350 for the hour for a duo. Expensive but would be one hell of an hour.

That's £20 more than their individual rates added together. But they might be worth it, as you say. Interested to know if they will interact with each other if the punter wants it. The various permutations would be a big turn-on.

Offline Sebstyles7

That's £20 more than their individual rates added together. But they might be worth it, as you say. Interested to know if they will interact with each other if the punter wants it. The various permutations would be a big turn-on.

Possible combos :
spit roasting Samantha
69ing with Samantha while Sofia fucks your arse (takee’s only obvs)
Face deep in Samantha’s snatch while Sofia fucks your arse
Fucking Samantha while Sofia fucks you
The list goes on and on .... think I need a wank!

Offline Xtro

Possible combos :
spit roasting Samantha
69ing with Samantha while Sofia fucks your arse (takee’s only obvs)
Face deep in Samantha’s snatch while Sofia fucks your arse
Fucking Samantha while Sofia fucks you
The list goes on and on .... think I need a wank!

Careful, they might ask for another £20   :rolleyes:

Offline Chris1990mcr

My concerns over corona are out the window for a duo with those 2  :wacko: :lol:

Offline Xtro

My concerns over corona are out the window for a duo with those 2  :wacko: :lol:

Be careful mate, the bigger the load, the higher the risk!!   :D   ;)

Offline JonnyS

It's definitely a tempting prospect, this is agony for me though as I'm supposed to still be shielding for at least another 4 weeks (damn crohns medication!). Looks like a lot of people on here are going to be getting a headstart on me haha!

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine if you have Crohn's you won't be receiving, although I guess it also depends on exactly where you have it?

Are you on steroids currently Jonny?

Offline Jeffe

Duo partner (female)

SAMANTHA EXOTIC  - External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

+447377512550     07377512550

Wow that is very tempting! Hopefully they will still be in London and working together for a while

Offline Jeffe

Well looks like the duo part has been dropped from her profile  :(

Offline JonnyS

I should imagine if you have Crohn's you won't be receiving, although I guess it also depends on exactly where you have it?

Are you on steroids currently Jonny?

In all honesty, never tried being on the receiving end, so I'm not sure. Never really been to keen on the idea either, Sofia is the only TS I ever put on my hot list, purely for her looks rather than her being a TS.

I'm not on steroids but I do have to take immunosuppressive medication, hence the need to shield.

Offline winkywanky

Ah, got you  :hi:.

Good luck, and I hope you get into remission.