Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lucy - Cromwell Road  (Read 2299 times)

Offline TheMagnet

External Link/Members Only

So I was at home minding my own business when I get a message from Lucy saying she’s back in London, which was a pleasant surprise. 

I had seen her 3 times last year in two different locations just off Cromwell Road.  So we messaged a couple of times with me then going on holiday and then coming back and then we finally found a time that suited us both.

I had thoroughly enjoyed our previous meets.  I remember the first time we met, we sucked each others cocks for what seemed like an eternity, I fucked her and then I finally finished with her sucking and wanking me off. 

All of our sessions have been brilliant! Plenty of long DFK, OWO on each other and steamy sex.  Let’s just say it’s virtually impossible for me to not see her when she’s in London!

So I met her again recently at her cosy place, again on Cromwell Road.  Had a catch up with her over a few glasses of an amazing Italian Gin that I had bought at the airport and it was great chatting to her again. 

Her English is perfect and IMHO she’s absolutely smoking hot! She has that Spanish Filipina look that turns me on so so much.  She’s about 5’8”, cock around 6 inches, slim with a cheeky arse that I couldn’t help but slap a few times! She was was wearing black lingerie and a black silk robe.  For me black is definitely her colour! Her make up was on point as well.  She definitely makes an effort with her appearance!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

So we ended up on the bed, I transferred the cash over to her (£400), which is the most I’ve ever paid for a punt but knowing how good she is I was cool with that.

So DFK, sucking her breasts, an eternity of a sloppy blowjob on her, licking her balls and arsehole.  Just didn’t stop exploring her body.  Honestly she’s fucking gorgeous.  Could lock myself in a room with her for a week!

Then she sucked me (which she is very good at), also licking either side of my balls which had me in ecstasy!

I then fucked her with me on top whilst I wanked her and then she took over which ended with her cumming and then I did the same a few seconds later.  The session had left me thoroughly satisfied! My legs felt like I had just done leg day at the gym due to all the pumping!

So in summary, Lucy is super chilled out, great company, smoking hot and our sessions have always been exceptional! I’m in zero doubt that I’ll be back to see her again!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:41:28 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline Hazz9902

Thanks for the review
She does look FAF - again out my price range atm   :dash:
She looks abit like Zendaya in her pics too!

Offline markmywords

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review
She does look FAF - again out my price range atm   :dash:
She looks abit like Zendaya in her pics too!

Hadn’t noticed the Zendaya resemblance actually.  I can’t unsee that now!

Offline TheMagnet

Was the 400 for 1hr?

Yeah but she wasn’t watching the clock…

Offline mightymo

Shes good fun, i can confirm

Offline charliepie

FAF but I couldn't stretch to 400 either.

Offline ptt67

I am simply not prepared to pay that sum - doesn't matter how hot! The problem is, the top tier are now charging £400, which means the next tier down are charging £300...it's just crazy money! If I come London then I would rather stick to quality girls like Camilla Bahiana (and a few others) who you can at least still hook up with for 30 mins at £150......I'm mainly sticking to the shires now - Sofia is currently in Cambridge and even she is only £130/£200!......fuck Sofia three times for less than an hour with a £400 SP in the Big Smoke - well, quite frankly its a no brainer.

Offline Hazz9902

I am simply not prepared to pay that sum - doesn't matter how hot! The problem is, the top tier are now charging £400, which means the next tier down are charging £300...it's just crazy money! If I come London then I would rather stick to quality girls like Camilla Bahiana (and a few others) who you can at least still hook up with for 30 mins at £150......I'm mainly sticking to the shires now - Sofia is currently in Cambridge and even she is only £130/£200!......fuck Sofia three times for less than an hour with a £400 SP in the Big Smoke - well, quite frankly its a no brainer.

Still need to break my Sofia cherry but hoping she comes this way at some point - seems to bypass the midlands completely on her tours for some reason