Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Candi-Girl - Isle of Wight  (Read 1348 times)

1 review(s) for candi-girl (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Caulkhead

The postscript to my failed attempt to see Xena (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24561.0) was I made  a short impulse booking to see Candi later that afternoon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd seen her before a couple of years ago, but when she came back recently after taking a break (she was pregnant) she'd put her rates up which had deterred me from returning.

The location isn't the best, it's a terraced house on an estate where you're completely exposed when you approach. And inside it's frankly a mess.

Candi is in her young 20s. She's naturally curvy with big tits, but her figure isn't really back its best after her pregnancy so she was more curvy and saggy than I remembered. And her hair was a very odd colour after a dye went wrong the day before (she had warned me about this). She has some lip piercings which some people might not like, but I personally do.

Negatives aside, the positives are that Candi is fun to spend time with and very good at the services she offers. The kissing is proper enthustiastic DFK and the oral is excellent. After she started sucking me off, we moved into sixty-nine and I fucked her face until I came and she swallowed it.

Would I recommend Candi? For the current prices, probably not.