Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ....Julia.... Guildford  (Read 1704 times)

1 review(s) for '@@@ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bebobdado

External Link/Members Only  or    External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, hopefully i cover everything

Firstly I think its quite clear she is a touring WG and might not even be in this area next week, but I make appointments spontaneously and she was available.

The comms were good, I text and there was always a quick reply, It was a last minute booking and there was no problem with that, i checked everything was included in a 15 minute booking and was told it was

the location was a private flat in Guildford, very close to the town centre, easy to find. Very discreet. Number was texted to me when i arrived and i was let in quickly after pressing the buzzer.

Flat is really nice, clean. There are other girls there, as stated on her profile she has "friends"

room was tidy, a few bags in the corner.

Julia is the girl on the profile, looks better in person i would say is probably around 21 as stated

I booked for 15 minutes at £40

She has a great body, no complaints at all, she does have a couple of very prominent tattoos

there was FK, not DFK but i didn't try it so might be on offer

OWO without me having to ask and she was happy to continue until i told her i wanted to fuck her

She has great tits, firm and big. would have liked to have played with them longer

she was really wet, with no lube, all natural which is always nice, she responded to everything throughout with subtle moans

did missionary and doggy in which I finished

was a great punt for me, she didn't clock watch at all, I think she might have set an alarm on her phone but I was finished before it went off if she did.

A good last minute, quick, reasonably priced punt,

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:32:01 pm by bebobdado »

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the review, Bebo. Sounds like good value.

Offline trumps

Hmm, was about to indulge with this one this afternoon but thought I'd better check the PG beforehand. Not my cup of tea at all, far too serious and scary looking so glad I saved myself the extra £59 !