Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A night in Milan  (Read 1290 times)

Offline abz_n

I recently had the opportunity to spend a night in Milan while away working and my first point of call was here to see what the reports were. There wasnt a huge amount of info but what I did find turned out to be very helpful (ref thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174878.msg1853274#msg1853274)

I decided to go with External Link/Members Only where I arranged a 1 hour out call with the lovely Russian Marina.  At €300 for the hour it was very steep but there wasnt much else going. (+€20 for cim)

Comms were very easy via SMS, and after confirming availability and my hotel, the booking was made.

Now my hotel had one of those annoying lifts that needs the card. I gave instructions to the agency that when she arrived in the taxi, to go straight to the lift and I'd meet her there. Fortunately this went down without any issues and we were back in my room. Confirmed if any extras were on offer and stumped up for CIM. a vice of mine!

Marinas English was good and she went for a shower and came out looking incredible. Pictures were photo shopped but not by much. She confidently approached me and began kissing. Not to dfk  but some tongue. I played her on the bed and went down on her clean pussy. She was quite responsive but likely fake as she wasnt getting very wet. So my turn and she started owo which was excellent and had me close quite quickly with good pressure and attention to head and balls. Asked for a rubber and she climbed on top. Knowing I was quite close i could feel she was squeezing a bit to make my cum quick but i asked her to stop and confirmed the 2 shot policy. She seemed a bit miffed but relaxed into it. Flip into mish where i filled the bag.

Not long and shes stroking me hard again and I'm back in her warm wet mouth. Let this go a bit as it was great but asked for another rubber as I wanted her in prone bone! She took it like a champ and sending I was closed asked in sexy Russian "do you want to cum in my mouth?" Not one to turn down an invitation like that, off with the rubber and her on her knees. She worked me hands free until I unloaded in her mouth. Credit to her as she kept going until every drop was out before quickly disposing in the bathroom.

All in all and expensive  but very satisfying experience with a hot young Russian.

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks. Interesting read. Expensive though but if that's the going rate I suppose it's a case of take it or leave it.

Offline abz_n

Thanks. Interesting read. Expensive though but if that's the going rate I suppose it's a case of take it or leave it.

Cheers, I'd like to have done it as a review but it's not gone through as such. Any idea how I can change it?

Offline Happyjose

Cheers, I'd like to have done it as a review but it's not gone through as such. Any idea how I can change it?

You can't. Reviews can only be posted for UK regions

Good info though

Offline MilleMiglia

This is why I took a Ski Bunny along when I went there a few years back. I looked into booking a local for 5 days so that I'd have tour guide and interpreter, but gave up when I saw the rates. The Ski Bunny worked out at just over €500 a day, and she did a good job of going through the DK guide for the city into the bargain.

Offline a203203

Offline MilleMiglia

What's a ski bunny?!

This bunch:

External Link/Members Only

Sadly, the agency is a shadow of it's former self after it got a lot of coverage in the press a couple of years back.

Offline BigCal94

I’ve got a stop over in Milan soon, anyone found anything decent near the airport?

I’m not in a great hotel, it’s basically a B&B so don’t think I’d manage an outcall