Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Scotland)  (Read 309030 times)

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Tiffany Anderson, convicted blackmailer

External Link/Members Only
Aberdeen

press block button now

Offline Lesdoit

Aberdeen

press block button now
Report then block linking her photos , social media and that news article
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 12:03:07 pm by Lesdoit »

Offline monstermuncher

Camila

Claims to be American, based in New York. Smell a scam, or at the very least picture seller. Can’t be bothered with that behaviour so blocked rather than get into it with her

She contacted me but profile now gone. Don't know if I'm blocked or it's been pulled.

Offline nike

Still there, u have been blocked. :hi:

Offline monstermuncher

Still there, u have been blocked. :hi:

Ok. Not sure why. Probably as I said I wasn't looking for anything online.

Offline Interestingchat

LovinglyYours

Wants £1,600 a month to meet once a week. It’s tempting because she’s definitely hot, but too much.

Offline Motherfooker

Broke my own Leo rule of sticking to the under 25yos recently. Big mistake. First up was Tamara from Dalkeith. At 30 her pics looked decent, a pretty brunette girl but in reality they’re very heavily filtered. Walking through her front door my heart sank right away when I found out she’s a size 14/16 with a chubby little face. Quite a nervous girl as well, not too experienced at this so not too chatty. In to the bedroom and taking her clothes off revealed a pot belly, small tits with piercings and a few tats including one right down her back. Anyway after a bit of kissing she got down to sucking my cock when one of her friends unexpectedly came into the house so up she jumped and ran into the hallway naked telling her friend to leave. I was just glad it wasn’t a bf etc but definitely not what you want. Coming back in to the bedroom her heart was thumping and I don’t think she properly relaxed during the rest of the time I was there. Anyway she asked me to fuck her and cum in her pussy and seemed disappointed when I said I’d rather use a condom that I brought with me. Never fails to shock me the amount of SA girls offering bareback but being married it’s just a nonstarter for me. I also think some of these amateur girls take it as a sign you’re not into them when you decline their offer. Anyway, banged her mish but before finishing in doggy. Afterwards she asked me if I wanted a cup of tea etc but I made my excuses and left. Definitely one put down to experience and I wouldnt see again even as a freebie tbh. In summary mediocre bod and sex with a nervous 30yo mum. For those who want to waste their cash here’s the link:

Offline ik8133

Broke my own Leo rule of sticking to the under 25yos recently. Big mistake. First up was Tamara from Dalkeith. At 30 her pics looked decent, a pretty brunette girl but in reality they’re very heavily filtered. Walking through her front door my heart sank right away when I found out she’s a size 14/16 with a chubby little face. Quite a nervous girl as well, not too experienced at this so not too chatty. In to the bedroom and taking her clothes off revealed a pot belly, small tits with piercings and a few tats including one right down her back. Anyway after a bit of kissing she got down to sucking my cock when one of her friends unexpectedly came into the house so up she jumped and ran into the hallway naked telling her friend to leave. I was just glad it wasn’t a bf etc but definitely not what you want. Coming back in to the bedroom her heart was thumping and I don’t think she properly relaxed during the rest of the time I was there. Anyway she asked me to fuck her and cum in her pussy and seemed disappointed when I said I’d rather use a condom that I brought with me. Never fails to shock me the amount of SA girls offering bareback but being married it’s just a nonstarter for me. I also think some of these amateur girls take it as a sign you’re not into them when you decline their offer. Anyway, banged her mish but before finishing in doggy. Afterwards she asked me if I wanted a cup of tea etc but I made my excuses and left. Definitely one put down to experience and I wouldnt see again even as a freebie tbh. In summary mediocre bod and sex with a nervous 30yo mum. For those who want to waste their cash here’s the link:

Thanks for posting, she does look attractive in her profile pictures, how much did she agree on financially? 

Offline iamnothere

Just a brief summary of my experience.

I subscribed to seeking and I messaged around 80 girls.

I talked with around 20 of them and I moved to whatsapp with around 10 or so.

I didn't bother with anyone that proposed any other means of communications such as snapchat or telegram so only whatsapp (around 5 of the initial 80).

Around 7 of the girls were keen to meet in person and only one wanted a mandatory first meet for a coffee.

I had bad vibes from 2-3 (bb etc) but I arranged to meet 3 other girls in 3 consecutive days.

I actually met one for 3-4 hours in a hotel.

The money that is usually being discussed and entertained is from £200-£300 but I have a couple of nutters that wanted £500-£600.

I tried seeking but not my thing so moving on but in summary, if you want to meet someone from there, you can but you need to go for high numbers in terms of initial comms.

Offline iamnothere

DesirableGirlie in Edinburgh, she was looking for £1400-£1800 a month 👀 Sounds filthy though, offered to let me do her up the ass, bareback, facials etc and she would accommodate. Not for me!

She is indeed ok to have BB so I would stay away. Quoted me £300 onwards but the moment she mentioned BB, I was out.

Offline Motherfooker

Thanks for posting, she does look attractive in her profile pictures, how much did she agree on financially?

I gave her £150 but be prepared for disappointment. Maybe a bit harsh but meeting Tamara was like expecting Angelina Jolie and getting Rosanne Barr instead. She looks a bit classy in her pics but in reality she’s a chubby chav mum. I’m not one of those guys who walks. Typically I stay and do the deed but I think my disappointment with what was in front of me came through a bit too much. The sex wasn’t great either, too much hands when sucking my cock, no deepthroat, quiet and shy but decent clean little pussy to be fair. Normally give the girls a courtesy text afterwards but with T it was just a straight delete convo. One of those where I had instant buyers regret but others may think she’s worth a squirt.

Offline Motherfooker

So fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. After Tamara I hadn’t learnt my lesson about the over 30s and thought I should try and make up for it. Bored one night I got speaking to Mia whose actual name is Nicole and who said she was free to meet up the following morning. She was pretty keen and gave me her address so the next morning instead of heading into the office, I kissed my wife goodbye and travelled through to Uddingston. Met at her place and when she opened the door she was a lot heavier than in her pics. It was instantly a case of ‘fuck my life’. Again I’ve spent an hour travelling through so I’m not going back without having shot my load. Spent about 20 minutes making small talk in the living room before going into the bedroom. I think despite being heavy, size 16 or so, she’d actually been a lot heavier as she had that awful loose skin around her upper arms and bad stretch marks but I did my best to ignore and get on with the job. To be fair, she was a decent fuck. We fucked in multiple position and she loved taking it as hard as I could give her from behind. Kept saying harder, asking me to spank her big fat ass and pull her hair which I happily obliged with. Mirror in front of the bed and she got off on watching herself. Bit of dirty talk and second time I she had me cum in her mouth swallowing the lot. Again, not for me. I’m Mia2022 is her name if interested.

Offline monstermuncher

So fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. After Tamara I hadn’t learnt my lesson about the over 30s and thought I should try and make up for it. Bored one night I got speaking to Mia whose actual name is Nicole and who said she was free to meet up the following morning. She was pretty keen and gave me her address so the next morning instead of heading into the office, I kissed my wife goodbye and travelled through to Uddingston. Met at her place and when she opened the door she was a lot heavier than in her pics. It was instantly a case of ‘fuck my life’. Again I’ve spent an hour travelling through so I’m not going back without having shot my load. Spent about 20 minutes making small talk in the living room before going into the bedroom. I think despite being heavy, size 16 or so, she’d actually been a lot heavier as she had that awful loose skin around her upper arms and bad stretch marks but I did my best to ignore and get on with the job. To be fair, she was a decent fuck. We fucked in multiple position and she loved taking it as hard as I could give her from behind. Kept saying harder, asking me to spank her big fat ass and pull her hair which I happily obliged with. Mirror in front of the bed and she got off on watching herself. Bit of dirty talk and second time I she had me cum in her mouth swallowing the lot. Again, not for me. I’m Mia2022 is her name if interested.

I had been chatting with her too but suspected she was heavier going by some of the pics. She was asking too much though. She started with minimum 500 then dropped to 300 for 1.5hrs which, in my opinion, is way to much for her. Can I ask how much you gave her?

Offline Motherfooker

I had been chatting with her too but suspected she was heavier going by some of the pics. She was asking too much though. She started with minimum 500 then dropped to 300 for 1.5hrs which, in my opinion, is way to much for her. Can I ask how much you gave her?

I gave her £200 which was way too much but I was there for about 3 hours. She enjoys sex, is a pretty decent fuck but just not my type. Again, clever use of photos in her profile. She actually tried to negotiate a long term deal with me when sucking my cock. I just played along and agreed to £700 per month which was for unlimited visits to her place which in practice probable means once or twice a week. I agreed to it as she was sucking my cock at the time knowing full well I’d never be back. Decent enough fuck but I wouldn’t want her on my arm on a night out or anything.

Offline Stewartpaul

Aberdeen

press block button now

I think that wee rat done me a couple of years ago. Every time i blocked her on one platform, she found me on another. Fucking scary behaviour. Stay well away!

Offline HairyHaggis

Anywhere in Scotland, as she is a scammer
Her 2nd time being on the site according to me.

Known name is Dionne Docherty, and goes by other surnames also.
she WILL do a videocall to prove trust shit. Looks totally different in a videocall, and obviously will ask you for ££ for train advance.
Will bombard you with voice notes, and is very pushy.
Proceed with caution.

She’s back again, but has just removed her profile
Tried same shit about needing boat plus train to come from Dunoon
Current WhatsApp pic attached
Avoid

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline D1rtyD0g

Just signed back up to SA and I can't believe the number of girls still on there since 2020! What's happened to the site, there used to be new young women in their mid/low twenties joining every day or so. It now looks like it's filled with older, jaded girls, not far from the wall all wanting to be "spoilt" as if they're students... some of these women, you'd have to pay me to date

Is it a Scotland specific thing, I've noticed the same on AW. Are all the fit young women hiding in caves or something
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 10:10:07 pm by D1rtyD0g »

Offline HairyHaggis

Can’t say I agree, I’ve found it decent on this latest subscription

A lot of the Pic sellers seem to have fucked off to only fans and just not as many scammers, only one above so far (touch wood)

Offline HairyHaggis

Veronica Gold - St Andrews

Straight off the bat says she “wants cash up before meet up”.

Fruit cake, avoid
Kept messaging me thinking I was someone else clearly, negotiating a drug deal  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline wirehair

Just signed back up to SA and I can't believe the number of girls still on there since 2020! What's happened to the site, there used to be new young women in their mid/low twenties joining every day or so. It now looks like it's filled with older, jaded girls, not far from the wall all wanting to be "spoilt" as if they're students... some of these women, you'd have to pay me to date

Is it a Scotland specific thing, I've noticed the same on AW. Are all the fit young women hiding in caves or something

Yeah I’ve been keeping a low profile on SA and only returned there this weekend. Found lots of familiar faces from a while back - a few years even! Plus a fair number of older women. Disappointed to see virtually no Asian girls there now. Had fun with a fair few in the past - strange as there are so many Chinese students in Edinburgh 🤷🏼

Offline updownandaround

This girl has another profile on SA but is a lot of fun, you have to graft a bit with her but well worth it! Tidy body, great boobs and ultra submissive.

Offline updownandaround

Lives pretty close to Edinburgh.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 05:47:21 pm by updownandaround »

Offline Ericshon

Thanks OP. I've got her on my hotlist🔥

Offline Lesdoit

Is that the infamous Sandy?  She was actually a really good looking lass 15yr ago

Offline updownandaround

Is that the infamous Sandy?  She was actually a really good looking lass 15yr ago

At least this one admits she's looking for more than one "boyfriend" rather than "just one exclusive guy to see"! 😂

Offline monstermuncher

It does look like her. I'd say it probably is given the Ayrshire location too.

Offline Ericshon

This girl has another profile on SA but is a lot of fun, you have to graft a bit with her but well worth it! Tidy body, great boobs and ultra submissive.
I've managed to make contact but as you say it's a lot of graft as she is rarely on site. Could you maybe give me a PM To fill in some details including her availability and her expectations concerning benefits? If not PM a post on here would be appreciated

Offline updownandaround

I've managed to make contact but as you say it's a lot of graft as she is rarely on site. Could you maybe give me a PM To fill in some details including her availability and her expectations concerning benefits? If not PM a post on here would be appreciated

She prides herself in not being "that kind of girl" hence the graft part but like all the girls that say that, she definitely is. As for availability, then it's weekends or evenings.

We never discussed money and she didn't ask for any. Be warned, it's a longer play with her, we'd chatted for a number of weeks before meeting. She's a bit ditzy and a scatter brain so be prepared to listen to a lot of nonsense but her heart is in the right place.

Offline Ericshon

Much appreciated OP. Looks like I'm in for the long haul. However if she is dishing out freebies it might well be worth the effort👌

Offline updownandaround

Much appreciated OP. Looks like I'm in for the long haul. However if she is dishing out freebies it might well be worth the effort👌

I think she's just looking for a rich boyfriend and she's a bit quirky so she'll have a job finding someone that will put up with her. Good luck to you!

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Camila

Claims to be American, based in New York. Smell a scam, or at the very least picture seller. Can’t be bothered with that behaviour so blocked rather than get into it with her

Messaged me tonight, seems pushy, told her she is too far away (She in Glasgow, me in Leeds) but says she will travel to me

:drinks:

Offline AffAlchemist

Messaged me tonight, seems pushy, told her she is too far away (She in Glasgow, me in Leeds) but says she will travel to me

I’m even further south and she messaged me so looks like she’s messaging everyone and I smell a scam
Only one picture too and that’s heavily filtered
I’d steer clear

Offline marcineko5

Hi guys anyone have a feedback for this girl she advert on Aw and have profile on seeking too many thanks for any helps
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:39:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline AffAlchemist

Hi guys anyone have a feedback for this girl she advert on Aw and have profile on seeking too many thanks for any helps

You’ve posted a link to you’re seeking messages and not her profile pal
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:49:14 pm by daviemac »

Offline marcineko5

Many thanks for letting me know I didn't know that .

Offline updownandaround

Id be careful with this one, Pimeyes puts her as a Polish IG influencer so probably using nicked photos.

Offline marcineko5

Offline Lesdoit

Anyone seeing this one External Link/Members Only
Many thanks for reply
Kept changing location. I messaged when she showed as Glasgow ,tried to get me to go to a shithole in Dundee. Stunk of getting robbed tbh

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
Id be careful with this one, Pimeyes puts her as a Polish IG influencer so probably using nicked photos.

She got really pushy, virtually demanding my Whatsapp, blocked and fucked off

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until

Anyone seen her? Looks stunning

She viewed my profile earlier this week, were she closer then I would maybe give her a go

Offline Jammydee

She viewed my profile earlier this week, were she closer then I would maybe give her a go

I think it’s a scam account but not 100% sure.

Offline D1rtyD0g

Another scammer External Link/Members Only

Wants 100 to their PayPal account before meeting, even for a coffee

Offline updownandaround

Another scammer External Link/Members Only

Wants 100 to their PayPal account before meeting, even for a coffee

Also, the fact that her profile shows her accessing from South Africa should give it away!

Offline HairyHaggis

NaughtyNaughty99
Glasgow

Not sure if still active but attempted a blackmail after refused to send money for food
Scum bag, avoid

Offline HairyHaggis

Couple of negatives

YourGodess
Glasgow

Chatted for a bit and all seemed well before she decided she expected ted £200 just to meet for dinner, time waster and not sure she gets it all

Hunni
Edinburgh

Just trying to get you into her onlyfans - maybe would have met but it was just such a slog and constant pushing of OF I gave up

Offline HairyHaggis

Offline HairyHaggis

StylishPrincess
Glasgow

Would reccomend I think, had a wee five week thing going with her but personality just not for me, bit full on and talks far too much
Very hot tho (imho) excellent oral and fairly dirty, does 2-3 hour meets for 150 and overnights for 200 worth it imho at least once or twice