Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Brazil (Rio, São Paulo)  (Read 38687 times)

Offline irishdick

good to see you finally made it out there Irish

Mabs can be very hit and miss and I don't like the place much. But the quality of girls was much better than my previous pre covid trip.
I have been very impressed with the quality on offer mate.

Offline irishdick

After a day sightseeing, including the magnificent Christ the redeemer, it was time for some punting.
Met a couple of lads for a beer in Angels bar, it's a smaller place next to Mabs on the side street
Drinks are cheaper but not as many girls.
I found it easier to sit and chat to girls under less pressure.

I decided on a not very pretty black lady about 40
I know it doesn't sound like your usual selection, but her English was pretty good and her body was amazing.
One of those small skinny almost boyish figures with a fantastic arse.
Ended up agreeing 200 for what i thought was 1hr plus the usual 100 for the room, total of £50

In the room we did everything, bj, fuck cowgirl, doggy, anal, the works and she really went for it, pretty exhausting.
The best thing was she was in no hurry to leave once I had popped twice and the hr was already up.
After a breather she started on me again with some rusty trombone ( look it up ) which never fails to get me going.
We left after just over 2 hrs and it was me begging for mercy that called a halt.
It was past 4am by this time and I think she was enjoying herself so was in no hurry to go off home.

Viva Brazil

Offline jonn

It sounds like your enjoying yourself Irish, the Brazilian girls do tend to give great service.

Angels bar was my preferred place over mabs, Saturday night has a band on which is a decent night. But most of the girls in there are hardened pros and/or trouble, I'd stick with mabs or dolce Vita for evening pickups. But daytime Centro was my MO.

Are you using the lido hotel as a short-term hotel? I've never used it myself as I always managed to get a girl back to my place, whether hotel or apartment.

If you are in an apartment chat and look after the porterio (security guys), they don't get paid much so will happily accept a few brls to allow guests. But using the short term hotel stops any drama and cuts out any risks.

Offline irishdick

Yes mate Lido
I agree I'd rather avoid any chance of drama by staying away from my flat.
Sitting in Angels listening to live band now.
They do Thur and Sat here now.
Thanks for the advice and for previous reports.
They helped make this holiday awesome.

Offline irishdick

Met up with Royd30 in Mab's yesterday lunchtime.
We decided to take a leaf out of John's playbook and head to Centro. Had a look at a couple of walk ups.
Royd30 scored in the Darkroom and I ended up doing a lovley petite girl in
Rua do Rosário 135 / 3 floor
They have the entire floor, nice establishment.
Cost me £26 for 40mins.

BTW if anyone is going to darkroom you need to go to the 20 floor on the lift then walk up 1 flight to the penthouses.

Offline Royd30

Well Irishdick was a pleasure meeting up with a fellow punter and for your showing me around. Forum does work mate.
I followed Irishdick around like a lost dog, sat in MABS late at night and we went to LAPA where we met some more likeminded gentlemen. My visit to the darkroom was 100bzl for 30 mins, money well spent. But by far the best was a 3some at my hotel, full on lesbo action, no A level unusual as 90% advertise that service but my SP’s were up front saying not available. This place is heaven and don’t seem to be as rip off and scam as Marrakesh, Thailand et , but far 11hr flight, given the opportunity, I WILL BE BACK.
BTW thanks Jonn for all the tips.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 10:22:44 pm by Royd30 »

Offline jonn

I'm pleased although a tad jealous you guys are having fun. I'm contemplating coming back now :)

Regarding A levels, it wasn't as common this trip as my pre covid trip. In fact some girls I'd seen previously had stopped doing it. If arranging thru zap just ask.

Also on gparena (this is the Bible and I used most days) the reports tell you if the girl did anal and the price paid. The screen shot is from the first report on there when I looked at it. Plus there is a link to the girls profile saying what services she offers.

Although the dark room can be hit and miss the girls are generally young and slim so I do like the place. Also it's nice to sit in the bar and have a quick flirt with the girls (altho it is a very small bar area)

If you come out of the dark room, turn right, right again walk a couple of blocks turn right on R Miguel Couto there is a bar which sells the coldest beer in Rio, just what you need after the darkroom. Nice place to watch the local ladies too. Great for an afternoon beer.

I would also recommend looking in a trash place just for fun, I'd suggest Uruguaiana 24. It's 55 brl for 20 minutes, a good place for a blow and go. But it's good just to walk around and have a look. It's safe in here and you can find a gem every so often. Find Rua Uruguaiana, there's lots of street sellers here and walk to number 24. It's behind a street booth, there is a kiosk selling stuff on the right of the entrance, ignore this and just head up the stairs left of the seller. You have 5 floors to look around. Be warned, it's a trash place but it's safe. It's open from midday I think.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline irishdick

Sorry I've not reported recently.
Its because I've not had anything different to report.
I've been lazy and just picked up girls from Mab's
Its my local and the selection is so good.
I normally negotiate 200 reals for an hour of fun.
I have started taking them back to my flat though.
I got to know the security guys in my building and feel
pretty secure. They take the girls id and picture before she is let in.
If I feel comfortable chatting to a her and she has a bit of English so we are clear on what is agreed, then it works good.
I'm surprised how many of these girls have decent English, it must be from dealing with tourists.

Offline Royd30

All I can say is YOU THE MAN
I know you had a great time and result, just keep the British end up for your last couple nights, envy you, but we had a great day out….thanks. Go get the the big blond mate and report…..will catch up…regards
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 10:25:38 pm by Royd30 »

Offline inspetorbarros

Met up with Royd30 in Mab's yesterday lunchtime.
We decided to take a leaf out of John's playbook and head to Centro. Had a look at a couple of walk ups.
Royd30 scored in the Darkroom and I ended up doing a lovley petite girl in
Rua do Rosário 135 / 3 floor
They have the entire floor, nice establishment.
Cost me £26 for 40mins.

BTW if anyone is going to darkroom you need to go to the 20 floor on the lift then walk up 1 flight to the penthouses.

26 quid !!!! I just can't get enough of Brazil's prices!

I've been to sao paulo last month and had some meeetings with this stunner External Link/Members Only
£80/hour on a 4 star hotel, full service, all inclusive!!!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

can't wait to go back...

« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 08:09:24 pm by inspetorbarros »

Offline Golden Hind

I was in Rio last month. In short, a solid trip, Rio is some city to see as a tourist and all punts here were positive, there is such a variety in girls, all sizes, colours, and types available.

General

At the airport after baggage, you arrive at floor 0, up to floor 2 is where the Ubers wait, use the airport Wi-Fi to order one. 20mins and 40r to Centro at night.

Bradesco bank ATMs have no fees, decline their FX rate and just use your own card rate, to note I read the ATMs close at 10pm. I was getting about 5.95 to the pound to give context to the prices throughout in reals. Almost everywhere including small street food stands take card, outside of girls you don't need to carry much cash.

I tried to get a sim at both Vivo and Claro, but both said no for non-Brazilians, though I was sure you could get one from Vivo. But there are fixed stalls on the street that sell sweets, magazines, etc and you can get a TIM sim from them, cost 20r and then you call *144 as directed and if you wait it will go to an English message and you give someone your passport details to activate. Could also just go to the TIM shop at Rio Sul mall.

People were super patient with my zero Portuguese everywhere I went, though I should have made an effort to learn some and would recommend you do. Only 1 girl I met spoke English.

I generally Ubered everywhere, though the metro is straight forward and quick to get between Ipanema, Copacabana and Centro, 6.5r each way, there is a queue to buy tickets at peak times so buy a few at a time.

Termas

The first night I tried a couple Termas in Centro:

Went to Whiskeria 65 just after 10pm, 70r entry which goes to consumption. You stay in your street clothes though some guys are in robes, small dark disco area with 20 or so girls and little room to move. Left after 15mins, quality wasn't too good from what I could see, some were a bit rough, though great arses all round. There was just one girl I spotted I was keen on, but I wanted to check out 4x4. It's a 2 min walk round the corner to 4x4. I think prices at W65 were 410r for 1 hour basic room with card and 370r if cash.

Whiskeria 4x4 was 50r entry but doesn't go to consumption. The Women at reception spoke English and was very helpful and friendly when she heard I wasn't from Brazil. Better quality and variety in here, maybe 30+ girls and enough ones I would room. Again, most people in street clothes though there is a sauna and some guys in robes. It looks a bit better inside than W65 but also kind of small in here too, though I read this was the largest one in Rio? There was a pole dancing competition ongoing, I was weighing up two I was keen on but they both disappeared before I decided, next time I saw one I liked I didn't hang about. She had a good vibe, 20-year-old from Manaus, so slight native Indian looking (If Pocahontas was a whore). 1 hour room with her was 410r both cash and card, super basic rooms but do the job. Good session, I confirmed everything before to be sure, so 2 cums, OWO, CIM, kissing (was light), as standard. She gave me her number after and said she would come straight to my apartment another time if I wanted. Settle my bill at the end, beers were 22r, then Ubered home.

Went back to 4x4 one other night mainly because other plans fell through.  Most of the same girls again but a bit quieter, still 3/4 I was keen on including the girl from last time. There were more pole dancing routines again this time and two girls ate each other out after one routine, crowd seemed to enjoy it. I just played it safe and roomed the same one, she offered to come back for an overnight for 400 after our session (skipping the 1000 takeout fee, which I have no idea who would pay when you can just get their number) but nothing was left in the tank anyway even if I wanted to.

I don't think the Termas are great value though, from my very small sample size the quality is above the daytime options but not sure worth paying 2-3 times the price, rooms/facilities are no better either. Though it’s good to have 20-30 options at once.

I didn't get round to trying any bars with freelance girls, such as Mabs.

Prives / clinicas

I was going to visit darkroom (External Link/Members Only ) just after 11am when nearby, a tout was pointing me somewhere, so I told him I'm going darkroom and he said I'll show you but then took me somewhere else. It was the same building as Darkroom but apartment 1317. I got the line up anyway, 5 girls, I was very keen on one, hot mixed-race girl with big ass/tits so I picked her. Did 30mins 100r (1 hour is 150r) I'd want to visit this place early, it's super basic rooms and one shower in the hallway, but I was happy with the session.

Later in the same day I was at the Maracanã about 3/4pm to buy tickets for the weekend game. Around the corner is Massagem Tijuca (External Link/Members Only ) which is well reviewed. Much better set up in here, though only 4 girls available at the time, not bad looking but not worth sessioning for.

Another day I went to darkroom at 1pm, the women said no rooms are free but I can hang out in the bar for a drink and wait. I could hear the noise before I even walked in and when I looked it was too busy so gave it a miss. Best to avoid the lunch time rush it seems. After I went to Bel Prazer (External Link/Members Only), just like dark room you have to lift to the 20th floor and walk up one flight of stairs, 3 girls in the line-up bad quality but as I was leaving they showed me another girl who did look good but I thought I'd just save myself till the evening at that point.

External Link/Members Only

She is a dominatrix that was in Ipanema at the time, thought I'd try it out, 400r an hour. Can't fully remember but I'm sure the face picture isn't her, she was more mixed-race looking. Nice girl, spoke English, and was an absolute master at edging, the number of times I thought I was about to cum but she managed to just keep me on the edge. It was OWO, DFK, RO but no sex which she clarified before. Some parts I wasn't keen on (more painful than fun) but other than that was a very good session. Though I don't feel the need to do it again.

Tinder

I downloaded Tinder on arrival and met two different girls from it.

First one was a black Brazilian girl, 25. We met late afternoon on Copacabana had a drink and chat (via google translate...) it went well, and we planned to go Lapa (bar/club scene in Centro), so she went home to change and get her stuff then met at mine. After drinks at my apartment, we went to Lapa and just tried a few bar/clubs and got food, great night out, was twerking on me all night in the clubs before going back to mine. She did ask what I was looking for when we were grabbing food and I just told her essentially fun while I'm in Rio and if she needs any 'help' then that's fine. She said she would like that, and I gave her 400r in the morning. She was happy, maybe I could have got away with less.

Met this girl again on a Monday night to go Pedra do Sal about 9pm, it's a place in Centro which is a small tourist attraction during the day and on Monday night is basically a street samba party, has food, drink stalls with good music, later turns to pop/club music on the adjoining street, a lot of fun here. Back to mine again after.

Met two more times for the same routine, another time to a samba event in Lapa and another to Vidigal late afternoon, which is a favela overlooking Ipanema and Leblon beaches, it's safe, the Ubers don't go in, at the entrance you get a motorbike taxi for 10r to the top, which is great fun, a few bars at the top have amazing views that are popular for the insta pics.

Second Tinder girl, the chat was way more direct, she quickly asked what I was looking for and then what I would offer her, I offered 400 + transport, which she agreed. Plan was to meet at 7pm and she had to leave at 11pm. She looked like a girl that could be in 4x4, white Latina, nice ass and lot of tattoos (pretty standard for Brazil) Considering 4x4 entry and 1-hour basic room will set you back 460r this is a much better deal. I was going to meet for a drink nearby to make sure not a catfish or any major red flags before heading to mine, but I was tired and just asked her to come direct. But it all worked out, another good time and definitely above the sessions in 4x4. She was a long way from Copacabana though, uber was almost 50r each way. I called her back one more evening for the same routine.

Tourist

I know this is a punting forum but thought I'd just add to visit a football game here if you can. Game at the Maracanã was 60r for the ticket, you can buy at the stadium or club shops I think, can buy on the day too but the queues are long so buy before. The atmosphere was brilliant.

Also, I didn't check in advance but It's off season / winter currently here in Brazil so slightly cheaper and not too big crowds or queues at major tourist sites like Christ redeemer, though did mean a few days were overcast and some rain.

Offline irishdick

I tried to get a sim at both Vivo and Claro, but both said no for non-Brazilians, though I was sure you could get one from Vivo. But there are fixed stalls on the street that sell sweets, magazines, etc and you can get a TIM sim from them, cost 20r and then you call *144 as directed and if you wait it will go to an English message and you give someone your passport details to activate. Could also just go to the TIM shop at Rio Sul mall.

People were super patient with my zero Portuguese everywhere I went, though I should have made an effort to learn some and would recommend you do. Only 1 girl I met spoke English.
the metro is straight forward and quick to get between Ipanema, Copacabana and Centro, 6.5r each way, there is a queue to buy tickets at peak times so buy a few at a time.

Great update mate.
I would add the following info, to aid any future travellers.

Getting a local sim at a Tim Booth ( i used one at Centro station ) is very easy as the Tim staff will setup and activate the sim for you, no need for passport info etc.

I found using the Metro very easy by just using NFC contactless payment of the barriers. No need to buy tickets, I used my Starling bank card and also google pay on my phone and they worked perfectly. apporx £1 per trip.

Offline Golden Hind

Great update mate.
I would add the following info, to aid any future travellers.

Getting a local sim at a Tim Booth ( i used one at Centro station ) is very easy as the Tim staff will setup and activate the sim for you, no need for passport info etc.

I found using the Metro very easy by just using NFC contactless payment of the barriers. No need to buy tickets, I used my Starling bank card and also google pay on my phone and they worked perfectly. apporx £1 per trip.

Nice one, much easier than my methods. Though my google pay and contactless cards didn't work in Brazil, I had to insert them everytime. I thought it was maybe a security thing given I was in Brazil. But seems not if your cards worked there.

Offline irishdick

Defo used  both contactless, card and phone on Metro a few times but not in shops etc
I tried a couple of times in shops and bars and contactless was flaky

Offline Rogerbravo

So then gents, firstly I would like to thank you for all of the knowledge provided, this has allowed me to really enjoy a recent trip to Rio.  To contribute in kind please find below a review of a SP found in copacabana.  Warning this review may get a bit fluffy  :D

So this review is for External Link/Members Only
She also advertises on photodaccomets as Emu with same number.

Communication was easy via WhatsApp and Google translate.  Agreed a price of 250br for an hour.
Location provided before time.  Location is great.  It is around the middle of cococabana beach one street back from the seafront.  Nice busy street, safe and easy to locate in a modern commercial centre.  Perfect for the nervous or newbies like me! up a couple of steps and easy to find the door.  :thumbsup:

When the door opens i am ushered into the room with the beautiful Emu.  To my mind a lot prettier in the flesh than the photos, a stunner!  She leans in for a kiss as the door closes and this sets the scene for a wonderful experience...  grabbed a quick shower and came out and sat next to her on the sofa and she basically punces on me, kissing , caressing, getting more and more passionate. Perfect natural breasts with large brown nipples, in my face, in my mouth, she starts removing her cloths whilst we kiss like some reunited lovers. She moves to my cock and takes as much as she can in her mouth fast and slow, loads of spit feeling the back of her throat against my dick.  Then she starts rubbing her breath against my wet cock, whilst looking deep into my eyes.  This all continues till I can't wait to fuck her.  I grab a condom, roll it on, put her on her back  and I'm in, she moans, kisses my neck as I slowly build up, then flip her over and take her from behind, our legs intertwined, locked into each others bodies till the inevitable happens.. then we lie there intertwined catching our breath.  Bit of a clean up and back into each others arms!

Long story short, I am not sure if this is the Latin thing but wow, just wow!  The issue is that this girl is addictive...  be warned.  I spent the rest of my time in Rio working out when I could see her again and took every opertunity.  She also does nuru massage brilliantly!

So I couldn't recommend more give the great location, beautiful woman, good value, exceptional service.  If you are reading this which the possibility of booking, I am jelous you lucky bastards!!!

Offline uncleceo

Firstly I appreciate all the information here its what actually made me take a trip In Brazil

My first punt here was with External Link/Members Only
she looks exactly like her pictures (if not better) she came to visit me in my apartment in Santa tersa its a bit far out from everything and some girls even went as far to say "too unsafe" so I was surprised when she said it's fine and even paid for her own uber here. Total it cost me was 300br (about £46) for the hour she arrived 20 mins late which to begin with I was a bit pissed about but I only booked her for the hour and she ended up staying for 4  :yahoo: she delivered everything we agreed on before hand (owo and anal) all inclusive in the price. I think maybe today ill grow a pair and do some walk ups or a brothel or something im not too keen on those ones where u have to walk around in a robe though ill babe honest  :D any more tips for while im here will be highly appreciated solo trip and my first time in rio

Offline uncleceo

day 5 in Rio finally tried out Uruguaiana 24 not really for me to be honest ill explain the layout.

its on a main street in Centro there will be vendors all around selling things look for a sign above with the name on it in front of the entrance there's a guy selling things out of a little kios just ignore him and go straight up the spiral stairs.
the first floor there was too sexy young Brazilians waiting for me both topless as you go up they will grab you, whisper things in your ear etc. if they're not you're type just ignore them and keep going up I think there was a total of 4 floors if im not mistaken. I arrived around 5pm on a Tuesday wasn't that many girls about so went back down the first floor and chose the one I liked the most. I explained to her with google translate what I wanted and for how long and she quoted me 70$ (£11)! So with a big grin on my face I followed her to some make shift room its basically just a wooden wall infant of a bar with no roof over the top but the music is so loud no one can hear you. the room has some dusty bed with disgusting sheets on top which there was no way in hell I was touching so I to a standing blow job before bending her over the bed and hammering away I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth which she accepted and swallowed. not the best place I think the locals over here refer to it as "trash" but for £11 you can't really expect a lot I've been hearing dark room is good so I may visit there today although im positive ill be back to Uruguaiana 24.

Offline Marmalade

day 5 in Rio finally tried out Uruguaiana 24 not really for me to be honest ill explain the layout.
Welcome to the trash places!
You've got to admit perhaps, at least for a tiny Rs, it's an experience. Can get you in the mood for the nearby clinicas or, if you're feeling flash, a session in 4x4. Everything's very compact around there. Several 'trash' places (some slightly more 'civilised' that Uru24), the clinicas, as long as you have the addresses, in the tall building over the shops by Carioca station, then after getting down-n-dirty, a quick lunch (better than Copa) in one of the nice restaurants, then off to 4x4 for a shower, spa and 'quality' session. Uruguiana is itself also a useful and entertaining street, with street magicians and sometimes free samples of barbecued steak. Then at the top is the enormous market area (next to URU metro stop) where you can, if you want, kit yourself out in fairly cheap Brasilain shirts and shorts so you don't look so 'gringified'. If you walk east, across the Rio Branco thoroughfare, you also get to the classier joints where office managers go for their lunch. If you go north, crossing the enormous multi-lane highway (Pres.Vargas) you get into a completely different area, unpretentious knockshops and more unusual restaurants. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 04:27:26 pm by Marmalade »

Offline drillaaaa

Funny I made this a few years ago needing help and before a trip to US i thought to have a scout on here to see if there would be some knowledge, will gladly share what I remember of my experiences of Brazil back then and Barcelona too since that unhelpful prick Marmalade got onto me about asking for help then.

I was a cheapskate back then (still am now but not as bad lol) so i was punting girls for about $70-100 reais, Which at the time was round £15-25 no more lol, I found them by walking about certain areas in the city centre, these looky looky men would hand you a leaflet and you'd go to a block of flats these were in town centre so i never felt unsafe, maybe it was my blind arrogance who knows but all was okay. Very business like experience unfortunately, but what more can happen if you barely speak the language lol, they have clean towels for you to shower, usually its like 1 big room with sections cordoned off into 3 but a couple times id hear another girl getting the works in the next 'cubicle' beside me lol. I probably should've splashed out abit more on higher quality experiences but they did help pass some time when i didnt fancy the beach.

There was a website, pretty decent like AW, had girls pictures area/postcode/number and if i remember correctly her likes or some sort, sadly dont remember it

Barcelona was just random brothels dotted all over the town these pimps would take us there after a night out clubbing. Hindsight probably stupid but whatever, they were the fanciest i've ever been to. Indoor pools where the action went down was surreal really. 90s style lighting and everything lol

Next time i'll be sure to get more sound references and links

Offline Marmalade

Drillerwillie:

I see you posted two one-liner queries in two threads on the same day three years ago:
Quote from: drillaaaa
Americas / Re: good place in Sao Paulo
Big bump anyone with an up to date beginners guide
and
Quote from: drillaaaa[i
Americas / Punting in Brazil (Rio, São Paulo)[/i]
Off to brazil soon and just curious where i can go in these cities and if sites like adultwork are in use or not.... Also whats the typical price for a punt 30mins-1hour. I typically pay £50-70 in uk for 30m - 1 hour

These were out of nowhere and tbh impossible to answer IMO as it takes a long time to reply properly even for one city, especially without any other info about your plans -- and as far as we know you didn't even go to Sao Paulo, much less give feedback. So I feel a bit justified in not taking your queries seriously at the time. But I did post quite a lot of info on the same thread asn your querywhen there was more articulate interest.

You gave no feedback whatsoever. In fact, scanning your posts, those two 'curious' posts seem to be the sum total of your posts and contributions on anything overseas.
You've contributed a big zero on foreign countries.

I definitely haven't asked for your advice on Brazil. I do think I have contributed a fair bit on the country, forum, wiki, and long PMs in some cases to help people though, time permitting. I'm not an expert on the U.S. -- a country of similar size to Brazil, but have posted info on specific cities, and I asked for and got help from the ISG-U.S. before I went. I don't know Barcelona that well but I checked the threads and got pointers from regulars who know the city.
Why on earth would I ask you for help on any those places when you have contributed a big fat fuck all on all them??

And as for me being "an unhelpful cunt": ?
[/color]
Quote from: Marmalade on March 09, 2019, 02:40:42 am
    São Paulo hasn’t changed as much as Rio.
    This is a quick intro:
    If you want detailed stuff that goes on for pages and pages, see ISG.
    Bear in mind it’s the biggest city in the Southern Hemisphere, spread out and very diverse, so your experience will vary. Best to come back when you’ve done your research and can ask about specific locations etc if you’re having any problems.
Hey man thanks so much for the reply and help. Ill look this guide up. As i do need one for rio too so would be good to get a rough idea. If anything i will message u thanks again

Three years later you come onto the the Brazil threads to call me a cunt. Well you're welcome.  :rolleyes:

Offline jonn

Fao drillaaa - Firstly posting a report from two years ago when there is so much recent info is pretty useless, plus you only provide vague details

Marmalade doesn't need me to support him as his knowledge sharing on the forum does this for him. But he gave me great advise on my recent trip to Rio (fully documented here)

I won't reply to any further messages on the subject as I'm out of the country and its an effort getting thru the sites security.  :hi:

Offline drillaaaa

yeah you are a cunt lol I wouldn't talk down someone whos looking for help, too much of this mentality on this forum which hinders it sadly. Sure I forgot to even check back in and add links to my activities but i've since apologised for that and recalled on them as best as i can. When I go to America should I be active I'll be sure to better reference everything. It's clear you have contributed alot since then so heres your flowers lol but still doesn't take away you being a cunt for no reason.

Offline Marmalade

You were unforthcoming and emotional. People are not obliged to assist you. Certainly I would have helped you if you had changed your attitude — and you would have had a more fulfilling time in Brazil — a country that, as is often said, is not for beginners. Now, to add to your name-calling, you decide to criticise the forum, and in a Section where you have barely contributed in any helpful way at all.

Step back, and do yourself a favour. You might need some info when travelling abroad in the future. I won’t reply to your attitude again. I don’t hold grudges: but all this cunt-calling and prick-calling isn’t helping you or the forum. Alternatively keep it up, carry on please do, and maybe the mods will kick your arse. There’s a lot of useful stuff on this thread — derail it and you draw a lot of attention to yourself — the thread is Wiki-linked and I suggest you maybe chill out a bit and grandstand only when and if you have something to contribute (rather than setting your tampon on fire  with foul-mouthed rants and abusive language). I don’t actually care though. The choice is yours. Good luck.

Offline uncleceo

Welcome to the trash places!
You've got to admit perhaps, at least for a tiny Rs, it's an experience. Can get you in the mood for the nearby clinicas or, if you're feeling flash, a session in 4x4. Everything's very compact around there. Several 'trash' places (some slightly more 'civilised' that Uru24), the clinicas, as long as you have the addresses, in the tall building over the shops by Carioca station, then after getting down-n-dirty, a quick lunch (better than Copa) in one of the nice restaurants, then off to 4x4 for a shower, spa and 'quality' session. Uruguiana is itself also a useful and entertaining street, with street magicians and sometimes free samples of barbecued steak. Then at the top is the enormous market area (next to URU metro stop) where you can, if you want, kit yourself out in fairly cheap Brasilain shirts and shorts so you don't look so 'gringified'. If you walk east, across the Rio Branco thoroughfare, you also get to the classier joints where office managers go for their lunch. If you go north, crossing the enormous multi-lane highway (Pres.Vargas) you get into a completely different area, unpretentious knockshops and more unusual restaurants. Enjoy!

you're right lol if anything its a experience on my last day I visited 4x4 a lot of the girls there spoke English which I was actually surprised with. Went in got my key the receptionist spoke English also and explained how everything worked, the sauna etc you can stay in your normal clothes but there is also lockers and robes available if you like. the day I went they had a special thing going on where there was 88 girls I arrived pretty early and they told me around 8pm is when most girls would arrive my flight was at 9 so it was impossible for me to wait  :dash: there was still a good amount of girls in there maybe around 20 the first one that approached me asked if she could join me for a drink she wasn't really my type so I just told her straight up no lol. the second one was tho she came over introduced herself and I bought her a beer (4 reais) she told me the different rooms available and I chose the 400 reais one for 1 hour  I made the mistake of not asking the girl what she does before going up we both had a shower in the room and she gave me covered oral she said she doesn't do owo. all together cost me around 408 reais (£64.15) for the hour but its a LOT more upscale for the trash places.

Offline uncleceo

Brazil was fun punts are very cheap no matter if you go for the upscale places or the trash places 9/10 you get a good punt too they are very passionate here I recommend it to anyone who's considering going I didn't feel unsafe at all and I was staying in Santa Teresa which is pretty far out from everything. I think Colombia is next for me only reason I haven't gone was the whole safety thing but tbh everyone said Brazil was very unsafe and I didn't fell like that at all. Has anyone been both Brazil and Colombia and if so how does it compare? Only thing is Colombia a pain to get to from uk don't think there's even direct flights  :dash:

Offline shadow2000x

Yeah brasil is great as long as you keep mainly in the touristy parts, got a friend over there he does a good few punts over there and knows who to call, he claims that you pay them however much and they are open to do whatever you want really, he did say it’s a heap better than punting in many other counties.

Offline Marmalade

I always say use cash but the warning from Gov.uk is still up. If you intend to go to Brazil do read Gov.uk. It also gives many standard precautions for visiting Brazil.
Bank card fraud including credit card cloning is common

In fact it's worth checking the Gov.uk reports before travelling almost anywhere but definitely if you're going outside of Europe.

Offline irishdick

I suggest using a separate bank card from your main one for punting trips.
One of the online banks like Starling is ideal, only put funds in when travelling and zero the account on return home. 
They also inform you on your app every time a transaction is made.

Offline CrimsonD

Thanks for all the posts on this thread. I have a couple of days coming up in Rio, it's a bit information overload but... defo going to check out 4x4 and probably stay in Copa so will also check out mabs. I am flying solo, which by the sounds of it wont be an issue.

If anyone has any other advice let me know. I am well travelled (Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay), but this will be my first time in Brazil.

Offline jonn

Was looking at returning to rio soon, but the hotel prices are through the roof. The hotel I stayed in last year for £20 pn is now £70 pn. I normally stay a few months so it is a no goer. Airbnb isn't much better. I expected prices to plummet after carnival. I usually stay in Copa, does anyone know any cheaper options in reasonably safe areas? Botafogo maybe an option. i don't want a hostel btw

Offline tightfoot69

Was looking at returning to rio soon, but the hotel prices are through the roof. The hotel I stayed in last year for £20 pn is now £70 pn. I normally stay a few months so it is a no goer. Airbnb isn't much better. I expected prices to plummet after carnival. I usually stay in Copa, does anyone know any cheaper options in reasonably safe areas? Botafogo maybe an option. i don't want a hostel btw

What dates are you looking at?

I just had a random look on Booking.com for April and May and you still get well reviewed places for around £30 a night.

Would love to return to Brazil some day. Rio is great.

Offline jonn

What dates are you looking at?

I just had a random look on Booking.com for April and May and you still get well reviewed places for around £30 a night.

Would love to return to Brazil some day. Rio is great.
I'm flexible on dates, I was just looking at prices for a week. Did you see hotels in Copa for £30? I can't see any really but will have a play with dates. I want to stay in a central area of Copa, it was much more sketchy last year than in previous years.

Offline tightfoot69

I'm flexible on dates, I was just looking at prices for a week. Did you see hotels in Copa for £30? I can't see any really but will have a play with dates. I want to stay in a central area of Copa, it was much more sketchy last year than in previous years.

Yes I was looking at Copa. That is where I stayed as well in 2019. I felt safe enough but used Ubers at night.

I get slight discounts now on Booking.com on some hotels but not much. I use filters to narrow the search down(8+ rating, at least 3 star, free cancellation etc).

I just checked a week from May 5th - May 12th and there are plenty in the range of £200 - £300.

It is making me want to book a trip there so I better stop. Good luck.

Offline irishdick

Headed back to Copa in a few weeks can't wait.
I stay up at the Leme end of Copa, its a bit run down but safe and the people are very friendly.

Offline jonn

Looking forward to your reports irish

I was lucky last trip getting nearly 8 brl to a £, I was hoping the markets would react negatively to Lula winning the election

My accommodation was cheap last time because covid was still an issue and not that many tourists in Rio.

But for the quality of girls Brazil is probably the best (and cheapest) place for us to get to with a direct flight. I'm amazed it is not more popular

Offline CrimsonD

I am looking forward to going in just over a week too. Will report back.

Offline irishdick

:thumbsup:
I am looking forward to going in just over a week too. Will report back.

Offline jonn

I've been looking at going back to rio but accomodation prices have put me off.

But a quick tip for anyone thinking of staying for a month. You get monthly discounts on Airbnb but you see the normal price on the map and in the list, if you change the price on the filter to below the displayed price it disappears from view. But if you go into the listing it shows the discounted price. e.g. the £805 price shown attached reduces to £674. This isn't just relevant to rio, it does this everywhere Ive looked

It might be common knowledge but I've not used Airbnb much.

Offline drillaaaa

Will be Rio bound later this week been too long  :drinks: :yahoo:
Will report back on the antics

Looking at prices on External Link/Members Only they are criminally low even tho prices have probably stayed the same just never felt this cheap :dance: 

Offline jonn

Will be Rio bound later this week been too long  :drinks: :yahoo:
Will report back on the antics

Looking at prices on External Link/Members Only they are criminally low even tho prices have probably stayed the same just never felt this cheap :dance:
Be wary of just using this site, plenty of fake profile and b&s (this has happened to me). If they have more than a couple of TD's you should be ok.
It's best to search gparena for the girl or better to use the site as a source. There are similar sites, e.g. forumx but I find GP easier to navigate

Offline CrimsonD

Just got back from São Paulo and Rio. I was working so not that easy to go punting.

In São Paulo I met up with an old friend one night after escaping clients, he has a bit of cash and he took me to External Link/Members Only

I cannot tell you how much it was to get in as he paid. This place is incredible. Wall to wall women, you can get anything here you want, tall, short, black, white, blonde, brunette, big, small and everything in between. There must have been over 300 women there.

Now this place is not cheap and it’s super high end. A punt is about £200 an hour plus then room which is another £50

But my god it’s worth it. I have never been anywhere like this before. I guess Artemis in Berlin is the closest thing, but this is a proper club, not a sauna.

The only problem is almost no one speaks English, I speak Spanish so could just about get by. But google translate is your friend and all the girls use it.

I had 2 x punts. The first was a typical Brazilian blonde bombshell with big tits and ass and a small waist. The rooms are lovely with en-suite. The girls shower with you and then away you go. OWO then sex in multiple positions (protected) lots of DFK. Then she sucked me until CIM, she swallowed it all down and licked her lips.

The 2nd girl was even better. She heard me talking English and came over to talk to me. She spoke perfect English, the only girl I met in Brazil who did. We had a good connection. Again amazing DFK, the best I have ever had, superb sex, she was moaning in Portuguese, we had sex for about 90 mins (no clock watching) then she edged me to an amazing climax. Afterwards she gave me her number and told me to message her in a couple of months as she is coming to London. One of her friends is already here apparently. Stunning looking girl, slim body with a big fat Brazilian ass.

So then I went to Rio: again I was doing business so had to get away from clients which is not easy when they want to be taken for dinners etc...

I wanted something different and decided I wanted to try a genuine Brazilian T-girl. I used External Link/Members Only and booked Alice de Castro. Apartment was in the main Copocabanna area, it felt fairly safe even at night. I walked around at night a lot and never felt in danger. I kept my phone and wallet hidden. The punt was great, she is as the pictures but maybe a little older. Great body and one of the best asses I have ever seen on a t-girl. OWO, DFK,, sex (protected). She came too. Great punt, total about £70. Great value.

The above was so good I went for a 2nd T-girl punt: Talia Transex from the same site. She was much younger, lots of fun, filthy as hell. Slightly more at £100 but I was with her for over 90mins.

I walked past Mabs a couple of times, but the quality though ok was not that high. São Paulo has spoilt me.

I felt perfectly safe both in Copacabana and centro. Though I didn’t go to centro at night. I used Uber and metered taxis with no issues, they are very cheap. I travel a lot and have been to some very dangerous places so I know how to be smart. If you’re careful and don’t take any risks you should fine.

I found my short time in Brazil to be very good. Punting is cheap and quality seems high. My punts here have been the best in the world so far. Brazil gets a solid 9/10.

I will be back.

Offline PilotMan

Flight cost to São Paulo looks quite reasonable.

Offline drillaaaa

Be wary of just using this site, plenty of fake profile and b&s (this has happened to me). If they have more than a couple of TD's you should be ok.
It's best to search gparena for the girl or better to use the site as a source. There are similar sites, e.g. forumx but I find GP easier to navigate

noted thanks

will always sway to this site tho because like adultwork it lists their hourly rate. I hate this faf over whatsapp especially if i feel they're going to upsell to me because im a tourist

Offline jonn

noted thanks

will always sway to this site tho because like adultwork it lists their hourly rate. I hate this faf over whatsapp especially if i feel they're going to upsell to me because im a tourist
Gparena is a locals site with local prices it provides the price they paid and most reports provide links to the girls adverts with rates.
It's easy to miss the amount paid as it's in the header bar (can't explain it) see attached

Offline drillaaaa

Any recommendations on clubs that are trans centred gents?

Not got around to punting yet tbh just been enjoying rio partying and got lucky with some locals and euro travellers but on a downer for next few days so will post up any recommendations/my experiences

Offline drillaaaa

Any recommendations on clubs that are trans centred gents, in rio and sp?

Not got around to punting yet tbh just been enjoying rio partying and got lucky with some locals and euro travellers but on a downer for next few days so will post up any recommendations/my experiences

Offline Royd30

All I can say is YOU THE MAN
I know you had a great time and result, just keep the British end up for your last couple nights, envy you, but we had a great day out….thanks. Go get the the big blond mate and report…..will catch up…regards

Hope I’m not breaking any rules, but after the successful rendezvous with IrishDick, I will be in Rio from 11th Oct and looking to buddy up with any like minded punters. I now thanks to Irishdick have some feel for the country, but always best to have a mate in tow, safety in numbers and all that. After that 1st meet (2022) we met again earlier this year again in Rio and had a great time.
Anyone….???????
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 11:37:21 pm by Royd30 »

Offline dke516

Hope I’m not breaking any rules, but after the successful rendezvous with IrishDick, I will be in Rio from 11th Oct and looking to buddy up with any like minded punters. I now thanks to Irishdick have some feel for the country, but always best to have a mate in tow, safety in numbers and all that. After that 1st meet (2022) we met again earlier this year again in Rio and had a great time.
Anyone….???????

How long will you be staying? I'm in Buenos Aires until 18ish and then will probably visit Rio.

Offline Royd30

Will be in São Paulo 11-13 and 28-30 Nov also RIO 19-22 Nov. You going to be around…regards

Offline jonn

Will be in São Paulo 11-13 and 28-30 Nov also RIO 19-22 Nov. You going to be around…regards
Have you booked your Rio hotel yet? Taylor swift has a concert there and the hotel prices are high, you might just miss the highest weekend prices