Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Elise in Reading - OMFG!  (Read 3422 times)

11 review(s) for sexyelisexxxx (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

a10

So after giving it the biggun about booking Ava Koxxx and being let down, then booking Laura Super Star and her changing locations last minute I was getting disheartened with WGs in the Reading area. I looked on AW this morning and saw Sexy Elsie was available.

Things began to look up. External Link/Members Only

She answered the phone promptly, only for her to say the signal was bad where she was and she'd phone back. Here we go thinks I - but wonders of wonders she phoned back in under ten minutes. But it was a full phonecall, not a pro$$ie "hi darlinks I'm freee, calls me babe!" bullshit. We got the whole booking sorted there and then "on her dime" so to speak. After the call she texted me the address for the apartment block with the apartment number to come when I turned up. Good comms, polite and to the point without rushing it

About half an hour before the meet she texted to say she was running late and would I need extra directions to find the place as she'd had a nightmare getting there. Nice touch but unnecessary as I was already nearby and knew where I was going. (Google maps and streetview is very useful for these sorts of things  :cool:) She phoned earlier than expected to say she was ready and gave me the apartment number so I buzz up. Entry and arrival good and simple

So I get to the door and it's slightly ajar but I can see there's someone behind it. It opens as I get to it and I walk in. There's Elise, in hold ups, knickers, a white shirt and a smile. I'd requested a schoolgirl outfit and was momentarily disappointed until she disappeared into the bathroom to call from behind the door that she didn't know which skirt I wanted her to wear. I picked the tartan option of the two (I'm a sucker for the classics!) and she waltzed out fully decked out, tie and all, to my jaw on the floor. Seen her profile pictures? That's her - not her but un-photoshopped, her from a while ago, her minus a few pounds from now, but exactly her as she is now. Either the photos are really recent or its just that she changed at all but it's a good look! Perfect appearance, outfit request more than catered for, excellent all round

In the room we stood kissing for a few minutes - proper DFK, tongues everywhere, lips locked. She breaks the clinch to turn her back on me and looking over her shoulder asks "Do you like my college girl arse? I just love being a dirty college girl slut!"  :wacko: Jesus! So fucking hot! She turned back and began rubbing my cock through my trousers while kissing me and murmuring filth all the time. She leant over the bed and asked me - asked me! - to spank her ass. Omyfuckinggod! She dropped down and unbuckled my belt to get at my cock, gently biting it through my boxers. Pulling them down, she began to suck and lick me with what can best be described as an expert touch. Eye contact, plenty of saliva and sighs of pleasure as she sucked my dick, licked my balls and lightly rubbed my gooch. Feeling things were going too quickly (that's a euphemism, not a complaint) I got her to stand up and turn away from me. Bending her over the bed, I buried my face in her pussy and set to work on her beautiful pussy. Speaking of which, it's a work of art! Delightfully neat, clean, nice tasting and responsive to the touch. She seemed to respond well to my work and was writhing around on the bed in no time. I finished getting undressed and lay on the bed as she took it in turn to give me some (more!) oral. Once again the technique was fantastic and I was getting close yet again. I didn't want to pop too soon, so asked her to slow down - she responded by backing off and teasing me with light touches. The method was amazing, she slowly and gently licked and rubbed my cock over what felt like ages until the inevitable happened. When it got too close I got her to full-on suck me again until I pumped a massive load down her sucking mouth. Jesus, I could feel my toes curling and legs shaking as she kept on sucking until I had nothing left. If you need a summary after that, you're on the wrong site! it was one of the best bj's I ever had

In summary, a fantastic punt topped off with the schoolgirl twist played to perfection. I will be back for more, that's for sure!

Offline Blade1960

Great Report a10  :thumbsup:  F*****g  Hell you just got me Rock Hard reading it  ;)  lol
Didn't you get chance to F**K her this time Mate  :rolleyes:   

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great Report a10  :thumbsup:  F*****g  Hell you just got me Rock Hard reading it  ;)  lol

Glad you enjoyed her a10....she is SUCH a Sexy minx.
That teasing voice full of filthy talk is too much isn't it.? :cool:
I got a sneak preview of a video she made for her website.......she loves playing the teasing whore and enjoys a good f*ck too! but the first two times I saw her I never got in her tight pussy cos she was just too good at the oral....light touches and just playing with my cock and balls and arse.....and my mind!
Heaven... :wacko:

Roll on Monday when Ive got my 5th meeting with her......90 mins this time! Mmmmm  :wackogirl:

Tim20

Great review !! I just want Sunday and Monday to fuck off so Tuesday can come when I'm seeing her !!!

a10

Glad you liked the review fella, its a full account of what happened, I didn't want to leave anything out! It's the first time I've seen her and tbh u got a bit carried away with the schoolgirl outfit / dick sucking thing. She was that good and I was that turned on by it that if I had fucked her, it wouldn't have lasted very long!  :wacko: She asked if I wanted to come in her mouth or on her face, and I just list it and bolted down her throat  :lol:

Fucking and facials are definitely on the list for next time. There will definitely be a next time! She did say she probably won't be coming back to Reading though - accom is too hard to arrange apparently - but will be in Maidenhead "soon"  :dance: still local enough for me!
Glad you enjoyed her a10....she is SUCH a Sexy minx...

Roll on Monday when Ive got my 5th meeting with her......90 mins this time! Mmmmm  :wackogirl:

Lucky fucker Cisco! You're the fuckmeister general of the South East, I've got a AW hotlist called "Cisco", and it's been very useful  :thumbsup:

vorian

Glad you liked the review fella, its a full account of what happened, I didn't want to leave anything out! It's the first time I've seen her and tbh u got a bit carried away with the schoolgirl outfit / dick sucking thing. She was that good and I was that turned on by it that if I had fucked her, it wouldn't have lasted very long!  :wacko: She asked if I wanted to come in her mouth or on her face, and I just list it and bolted down her throat  :lol:

Fucking and facials are definitely on the list for next time. There will definitely be a next time! She did say she probably won't be coming back to Reading though - accom is too hard to arrange apparently - but will be in Maidenhead "soon"  :dance: still local enough for me!

Lucky fucker Cisco! You're the fuckmeister general of the South East, I've got a AW hotlist called "Cisco", and it's been very useful  :thumbsup:

That makes two of us with the same hot list this girl will be next punt for sure over the  next few weeks.

a10

That makes two of us with the same hot list this girl will be next punt for sure over the  next few weeks.

Get amongst it V! It seems she actually enjoys sucking the D. Not faked enjoyment (it probably is faked) but goddamn she does it well!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Lucky fucker Cisco! You're the fuckmeister general of the South East, I've got a AW hotlist called "Cisco", and it's been very useful 

Ha ha  :lol: :lol: :lol: ....well, that's a compliment indeed.  :hi:
I've been a very lucky boy for sure :yahoo:

I hope to keep my standards up in the new year, the great Girls are out there if you look and research well, and this site can only help to find them and to keep standards up.

WGs themselves will soon see it is a better indicator to what a Punter is looking for, and therefore ultimately what will keep them busy, than AW will ever do.
One hopes they will also see who the good reliable punters are too..... :unknown:

vorian

Lucky fucker Cisco! You're the fuckmeister general of the South East, I've got a AW hotlist called "Cisco", and it's been very useful 

Ha ha  :lol: :lol: :lol: ....well, that's a compliment indeed.  :hi:
I've been a very lucky boy for sure :yahoo:

I hope to keep my standards up in the new year, the great Girls are out there if you look and research well, and this site can only help to find them and to keep standards up.

WGs themselves will soon see it is a better indicator to what a Punter is looking for, and therefore ultimately what will keep them busy, than AW will ever do.
One hopes they will also see who the good reliable punters are too..... :unknown:

Great post Cisco like you said there are good WG's available,  not many but enough to go round if you use the big brain first and do the research.